[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any anime/manga that you dropped because you just can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 121412059.jpg (234 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
121412059.jpg
234 KB, 1200x1200
Is there any anime/manga that you dropped because you just can't seem to bring yourself to finish it?

>pic related
>>
You mean like out of laziness or forgetting? Tons.
>>
>Kiss x Sis
>Grisaia no Kaijtsu
>Re:Shit
>Sword Aruto Online

But seriously, watching anime is about trial and error, you have to be a pope to have enough faith to keep watching a show you don't like. Everyone alive has dropped atleast 1 show.
>>
>>144169271
>because you just can't seem to bring yourself to finish it?
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: dropped.png (146 KB, 779x1478) Image search: [Google]
dropped.png
146 KB, 779x1478
>>144169312
this
>>
File: Digimon_Frontier.jpg (439 KB, 556x776) Image search: [Google]
Digimon_Frontier.jpg
439 KB, 556x776
I'm about to.
13 episodes in, fucking nothing is happening.
Not helped that the majority of the voice-acting is surprisingly bad.
I'm still holding on, Tamers also started slow but picked up the pacing later on.
>>
File: 14591070.gif (3 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
14591070.gif
3 MB, 450x253
>>144169271
Only reason I can see someone not finishing this is because they dont want to see what happens to Kaori
>>
File: stb.jpg (502 KB, 1526x2162) Image search: [Google]
stb.jpg
502 KB, 1526x2162
This atm. Got to 20/24 and moved on. It's boring
>>
>>144169271
One Piece
>>
>>144169271

I watched kiznaiver AND mayoiga to the 11th episode, then stopped. No ragrets
>>
I took forever to watch the last 2 episodes of Nichijou cause I didn't want it to finish. That ending was pretty heart-warming too.

Planettes was kinda the opposite, after the first half I got pretty bored of it so I forced myself to watch, then I found myself properly hooked till the ending.
>>
Gurren Lagann at like ep 17
Good moments every 6 episodes or so but in between them its so fucking boring, and the timeskip was handled pretty poorly.

There are also tons of shows that I was mildly enjoying but dropped out of lack of interest. CCS, Erin, and Doremi for instance.
>>
>>144169271
majority of /a/ dropped this shit by like ep 4
threads were dead, a very tiny circlejerk made threads that were like 30 posts
not even net elevens into anime bothered much with it, just retards who go to regular sites, gaijin included
>>
>>144169271
I used to have a "no drop" policy no matter how shitty the show was. But as I got older it's just a waste of time and there were other obligations to take care of.

/blog
>>
I still haven't watched the final episode of UBW
>>
File: 1468195724569.jpg (325 KB, 1076x1137) Image search: [Google]
1468195724569.jpg
325 KB, 1076x1137
>>144169271
Chopin was the best boy of this show.
>>
>>144169271

I had to force myself through the second cour after the piano competition, glad I'm not the only one.
>>
>>144170504
>episode 17
good timing
>>
>>144169454

There have been a number of shows over the years that I stopped watching before the end simply because I couldn't stand to see them end.

Sometimes I knew a main character was going to die in the last episode, and I didn't want to see that. Sometimes I knew the show's situation was going to be ripped apart or betrayed by the last episode. Sometimes I just liked the characters so well that I didn't want to say goodbye to them.
>>
>>144169799
>mom kills cat because of a little scratch
>beats son's hands and arms with a walking stick
>genki violin girl
>get killed by writers to make MC better through suffering
I love some good drama but this was just plain bullshit, they could also kill a bunny everytime he makes a mistake

the only good thing was the performance of the girl in the red dress
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.