[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is wrong with him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
What the fuck is wrong with him?
>>
He's not very honest and is trying to tackle problems by himself.
>>
being stuck in a VR world where a bunch of teenagers run things will do that to you
>>
>>144164097
Don't worry anon, he'll soon get to know friendship.
>>
>>144164097
>I'm all we need
But is he the hero we deserve?
>>
ED1 is out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_KJBe9W8Ms
>>
>>144165720
not in burgerstan its not
>>
File: poster.png (3 MB, 1918x1400) Image search: [Google]
poster.png
3 MB, 1918x1400
>>144165712
They will learn how to be friends. They are the heros we deserve.
>>
>>144165963
>sniperguy shooting His Majesty mid fight
That was hilarious
>>
>>144166083
He wasn't shooting him though.
>>
>>144164097
He is too prideful and wants to do everything himself to protect his waifu and the other students.
>>
What do people think of the OP here?
>>
>>144164097
I hope they don't play him straight or this show will be painful
>>
I dont like that guy think he's reliable to handle in crisis than the others.
>>
>>144166873
I hope he eventually tries to fight the chiba duo or Hime. A clash is inevitable.
>>
>>144166852
I think I will like the ED more.
>>
>>144165963
>Japans military future is full of arrogant Japanese teenagers

2edgy4me
>>
>>144167116
Given their relationship I do expect a fight between them at some point.
>>
>>144167318
Going by the first novel, the Chigusa's parents were real pieces of works. A narcissist and an anti-social. They also fought with what seems to be mc's dad, or relative at least who wasn't that bad. The kids don't seem as fucked up.
>>
File: chara.jpg (571 KB, 1090x860) Image search: [Google]
chara.jpg
571 KB, 1090x860
>>144167852
I think they had sex at the end of the novel if I remember correctly. Chiba siblings are their kids aren't they? Or are they related somehow in another way?
>>
>>144167928
It hasn't been revealed, but going by the eyes at least, they are probably related. They take more after the father than mother though.
>>
>>144168005
They both have Yuu's surname though, their mother's. Does it work different in Japan?
>>
>>144168171
Nah, it's probably because Yuu is fucking insane. She's really fucked up. She probably forced him to use her name since she's so wonderful and magnanimous.
>>
>>144168658
Holy shit, that'd be funny af, anon. Hope we get to see a glimpse of the past of the siblings.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.