[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Planetarian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
Must say she's as annoying as windows 10, or she is windows 10 after all.
>>
Don't worry. MC gets rid of her just as he would do to Windows 10
>>
I spent a decade wishing for this. I'll happily give up anime when it the movie finally comes out.
>>
>>144156052
Don't.
>>
>going into the new season blind
>start Planetarian
>viewpoint of an android, that's pretty cool, scientists are leaving for the apocalypse, that's pretty cool
>standard MC running from robots, this could be pretty good
>android's voice
>KEY FACE
And in that moment I knew this would be another stupid sentimental story where she teaches him to love or something. Please tell me I'm wrong, tell me that at least it's GOOD sentimentality and not cheap tears.
>>
>>144156250
>KEY
>Not cheap tears

Joking aside, it's good. At least the kinetic novel is.

Personally I don't like KEY/Maeda stuff because it fels very cheap and emotionally exploitive. Usually it's like dozens of hours of mundanity where you get attached to the characters basically just on the fact that they're there and you spend so much time with them, and then some melodrama comes out of nowhere with a big you-should-feel-sad-now prompt.

Planetarian is so short, small, and simple that it doesn't do that. It's very heavy on atmosphere and light on magic BS.

Not sure how the show is going to turn out. I didn't really like the first episode.
>>
>>144156864
>kinetic novel
Thanks for reminding me we're never getting a World End Economica adaptation.
>>
>>144158063
>World End Economica
Fuck you. Don't remind me.
>>
>>144158199
>part 3 out any day now
>just have to figure out a new engine for this block of text with a midi soundtrack and some illustrations
>>
>>144156250

The novel is good. I haven't started this yet. I was always hoping KyoAni would make a movie out of this.
>>
>>144155230
Why didn't he just rape the droid? Or just touch her boobs or something?
>>
>>144160266
Why would you fuck a pile of scrap
If anything, such an act is probably unsafe
You know, gears and hydraulic things and electric wires and stuff
Not to mention the fact that she's supposedly faulty
>>
>>144155230
How do people even find this cute. She has a giant cable like thing on the side of her head.
>>
I don't get it.

>Who the hell's going to fix it? Nobody's coming.

>Don't worry, I've called the repair team!

>I guess she doesn't understand sarcasm

Which part of what he said was sarcasm? At best he asked a rhetorical question.
>>
>>144160845
Every animu robot girl has some detail to show off that she's a proper robotto
>>
>>144161172
It was sarcasm because he is the one that's going to fix it.

:^)
>>
File: CLANG CLANG.jpg (392 KB, 800x2753) Image search: [Google]
CLANG CLANG.jpg
392 KB, 800x2753
>>144156250
The robot is Three Laws-compliant. Take from that what you will.
Also, obligatory.
>>
>>144158063
>Play game after release
>First game ends with MC getting BTFO
>Left the game feeling empty and betrayed
>Eventually the second game came out
>"Oh hey I played this earlier he might get his good ending after all"
>Game ends JUST when it gets interesting
>Third game never

Just kill me.
>>
>>144156250
>going in blind
>spoonfeed me
you people are the worse
>>
What's up with chinks getting subs 2 hours after raw
>>
File: 2413607-ev_sa16a_3.jpg (692 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
2413607-ev_sa16a_3.jpg
692 KB, 1280x960
Does this mean we'll finally get an Ever17 anime sometime?
>>
>>144163081
I don't see how they can do it with the two protagonists twists and all that.
>>
Still 5 hours left
>>
>>144163081
How the fuck do you even adapt it?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.