[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
naruto hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6
File: naruto mang.jpg (29 KB, 480x230) Image search: [Google]
naruto mang.jpg
29 KB, 480x230
don't know why everybody thinks Naruto is overrated, Of all the popular anime (bleach,one piece,Dbz) this is the only one i can watching more than 100 episodes of without getting tired of it.
>>
If you seen /a/ before 2010, you would know why Naruto is hated here.
>>
Naruto is objectively worse than Bleach or One Piece. It is terrible.

And it got worse after the time skip....well actually they all did but Naruto's was by the worst.

Don't get me started at that rush job of an ending...horrendous.
>>
>>144151796
>Naruto worst than Bleach

If Bleach ended at Aizen's arc, I would agree.
>>
>>144151614
>>>/MAL/
>>
i've read the whole manga in the past 3 days
before i read it, i thought it was gonna be terrible but after reading it, it was alright
>>
>>144151614
I want the fillers to stop
The whole anime is literally 50/50 fillers/anime
Its also going from Ninja anime to Wizard anime
>>
Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
>>144151883
>If Bleach ended at Aizen's arc

Every time.
>>
>>144152736

How can someone enjoy something if they think its bad? Also while you are right on some aspects, not everybody is overpowered, even naruto until shippuden only knew two jutsus,mas clones and rasengan, nothing else.Now if i my ask what are your favorite anime series? if you are so confident of your tastes.
>>
>>144153705
lurk moar
>>
>>144152652

Have you've seen Dragon ball z? 99%filler/1%anime.
>>
Its complete shit and its fanbase is complete cancer but it is for sure the least shit of the "big" three, it has nice designs and that's about it, something that the other big three pile of shits doesn't have.
>>
>>144151614
Its better than Bleach, One Piece and shit like Dragonball Super.
>>
>>144153705
>seriously replying to pasta

Narutards should have stayed banned. Fucking moot really went full retard at the end.
>>
>>144153705
Are you serious?
Get out.
>>
People that love to suck the ending of naruto shippiuden usully accuse you of salty shipper if you dont accept their beloved deep ships.

This is the cancer that habitates the hollow corpse of this series.
>>
>>144153873
>usully accuse you of salty shipper if you dont accept their beloved deep ships
Like the typical /a/non then.
>>
>>144153746

Ive actually watched plenty of series, specially the ones that only last 12 episodes. While it is true that naruto fans generally are people who've haven't watched alot of anime, i practically watch a new series every day. Well i think that my love for the naruto series is more of nostalgia sine it was the first anime i have wathed.
>>
>>144153944
https://www.google.co.id/search?q=Naruto+is+a+gateway+anime+of+the+worst+kind.&oq=Naruto+is+a+gateway+anime+of+the+worst+kind.&aqs=chrome..69i57.867j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Lurk the fuck more, fucking newfag.
>>
>>144151796
>Naruto worse than Onepiece

I wanted to like Onepiece so bad but they just keep introducing generic villians, beating them, and introducing new ones. The story only progresses like once every 50 eppisodes. Its like every. single. episode. is a filler.

At least Naruto had real villains and objectives for the characters that all tied together. Onepiece just feels like some Wizard of Oz journey thats never going to end. None of the episodes have enough story in them to not be considered filler. Imagine JoJo except there are 1000 bad guys so none of the fights mean shit.
>>
>>144153944
That literally has nothing to do with lurking you fucking retard I'm sure your MAL is ducked out with ten whole animes not even including movies though.
>>
>>144153944
Enjoying your first day on /a/?
>>
>>144151614
Maybe you should go back to English 101 before posting on 4chan ever again, Narutard.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>144154039
>That literally has nothing to do with lurking you fucking retard I'm sure your MAL is ducked out with ten whole animes not even including movies though.

This is copypasta level stupidity holy shit. Can this please be a thing?
>>
>>144154129
The last part is literally a copy pasta.
>>
>>144154129
>not sure if genuinely a newfag or pretending

Seriously, stop posting and lurk more before you keep embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>144154129
Because it is fucking pasta already.
>>
>>144154114

can you please jutsu m asshole senpai
>>
>>144151796
>Naruto is objectively worse than Bleach
PRESENT DAY
>>
>>144154363
>2001
well meme'd
>>
File: 1409818415943.jpg (117 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1409818415943.jpg
117 KB, 1440x1080
>summer isn't real
>>
>>144151614
Congratulations, you have shit taste
>>
>>144151883
>If Bleach ended when they rescued Rukia I would agree
ftfy
Bleach has been shit ever since Soul Society arc ended and Aizen was one of the biggest reasons why it turned to shit

Still Bleach has never been as bad as Naruto and never will be
>>
>>144153760
DBZ just extended the fights to last for 20 episodes most of the time so it wasn't that bad compared to seeing unrelated shit to the story
>>
>>144153766
>but it is for sure the least shit of the "big" three
Fuck no
It's the worst one
>>
>>144151747
Im a newfag so please explain
>>
>>144154025
The only half-way decent villain in Naruto was Hidan so you have no clue what you're talking about
>>
>>144151614
if you don't watch any fillers is pretty good, the only problem is the ayylmaos at the end imo
and since I watched the movie where naruto fucks hinatta then I stopped following the serie because for me that was the ending I needed
>>
>>144155434
Because Madara, Sasori and Itachi werent villains, right?
>>
>>144151796
Naruto wasn't even bad before the time skip. It was when they decided to make Naruto and Sasuke basically gods that most people thought it was shit.

Just like Yuyu Hakusho and the new Dragon Ball shit
>>
>>144156238
Which never made any sense to begin with because Naruto and Sasuke turning into gods wasnt even powercreeping. Since the beginning of the series it was made clear the Woodman and Purplegiantman were able to slice mountains, reroute rivers and create entire valleys. The fuck did people expect? It was obvious that the two main character will end up being able to do the exact same shit.
>>
>>144156321
I'm sure they didn't expect the Sharingan to power up the way it did from the zabuza days.
>>
I remember when shitposters was hating nartuo because elitism

No one knows the real hate of nartuo.
that shit was only here.
>>
Naruto is the ultimate. THE ultimate series...

Where all the viewer affection is focused on absolutely everything except the main characters.

The main trio are literally the worst part of the series. And while it occasionally attempts to rise above its roots their continued relevance only serves to drag it back down again.
>>
Naruto up til the Pain arc = better than the other "big three"

Naruto after the pain arc is questionable
>>
>>144156149
They were all shit
>>
>>144153705
>replying to pasta

Fuck off back to facebook. Don't forget to check 'em
>>
>>144156238
Naruto was bad after the first chapter
>>
>>144156486

Maybe because you're still new as shit. Fuck off
>>
I remember Naruto being a really good shonen until the Chunin exam or so.
>>
>>144156446
Then they were retarded because as I said, it was pretty clear since day one what the strongest """"ninjas"""" were able to do. Complaining about the main characters being able to do the same shit is pretty dumb because that always happens in shonen.
>>
>>144151614

Time to roll this one out again:

>endorses free will with Naruto's big ass rant against Neji

This is a pivotal moment in the series where we come to understand that the Narutoverse is not governed by destiny and that people can choose their own path in life.

>rejects free will over destiny by introducing Rock Lee into the story.

>Rejects free will in every single arc, as Naruto only succeeds because he is a jinchuuriki and an Uzumaki. Neither of which he chose/earned.

>Rejects free will as KKG and jinchuuriki take a steadily larger role in the series, further devolving the world of ninja to bloodlines and circumstance of birth

>Rejects free will by having Naruto be the fucking reincarnation of Asura

>Rejects free will by making Naruto unironically the child of prophecy

>Reject free will in literally the same fight you argue for it by having Naruto use the Kyubi chakra to win against Neji, which again, he did not choose to gain nor earn.

I honestly don't care if your story is pro destiny or pro choice, but pick 1 (one).

Don't try to make me admire an underdog if they have L33t Hax0r powers.

Anyway,

>introduces side characters with interesting abilities who only serve to prove that Naruto himself is boring.

>Sakura

>Fillers (you said watch, so I'll count it)

>He was the coolest guy
>>
>>144156725
Nobody cares about the "ultimate level". The problem is how they get there, in terms of narration. Naruto just gets more and more nonsensical as the story goes on and tramples its own rules to justify the power-ups that occur. It's the worst vice of battle shonens and there's really no reason to give Naruto a pass.
>>
File: AREALHUMANBEANANDAREALHERO.jpg (43 KB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
AREALHUMANBEANANDAREALHERO.jpg
43 KB, 400x298
It's just bandwagoning. Most people who hare Naruto have either never read it, or read it so long ago they forgot everything. I guarantee that anyone who re-reads it right now will end up loving it, or at the very least respecting it.

Naruto is one of the best mangas ever made, it's well within the top five shounen of all time, and unlike so many of it's contemporaries, it actually came to a satisfying conclusion and ended!

Seriously, read the fucking manga, and try to find the point where it all went to shit, you can't! It never goes bad, your memories went bad due to all the spamming! The only 'sin' Naruto ever committed was becoming wildly popular. You don't REALLY hate the manga, you just associate the bottom-of-the-barrel Narutard weeaboos with it and distance yourself to remain 'cool'.

Suck on the truth you pretentious wankers!
>>
>>144156871
DATTEBAYO!
>>
File: 1467241058727.jpg (161 KB, 1890x1417) Image search: [Google]
1467241058727.jpg
161 KB, 1890x1417
>>144156871
>Naruto is one of the best mangas ever made
Absolutely.
>>
>>144156871
>no no people will upset if you kill the characters
>it's okay, they all will come back alive in the next chapter
good manga indeed
>>
>>144156871
>you just associate the bottom-of-the-barrel Narutard weeaboos with it and distance yourself

You'd think you'd win over the hater crowd by citing the obvious truth, but then you do it with so much similar-spirited bile. If bottom-of-the-barrel Narutard weeaboos post with so much tough-guy vitriol just like you I'd distance myself too.
>>
>>144153760
never wanted to watch dragon ball z

Even though its all i really watched when i was 13
>>
>>144156692
he's right.
lol
>>
>>144151614
>>144155409
Lurk for 2 years before posting.
>>
>>144154363
LMAO
>>
>>144154025
You've obviously never read the series and kept up with it to understand why it's still good for what it is. You have to really keep up with the story to appreciate it for what it is.
>>
>>144151614
>>>/out/
>>
File: 54sv979.jpg (102 KB, 900x676) Image search: [Google]
54sv979.jpg
102 KB, 900x676
>>144155434
>>
>there are people here who unironically think naruto is good
>>
>>144161757
>there are people here who don't believe in our lord and saviour Masashi Kishimoto
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.