[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck are these guys still around? They rarely make anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 4c.jpg (5 KB, 225x151) Image search: [Google]
4c.jpg
5 KB, 225x151
How the fuck are these guys still around? They rarely make anything and when they do it never sells.
>>
>they did the cutscenes for Ace combat 4
Neat.
>>
Because animation production doesn't work the way you seem to think it does.
>>
>>144149312
The yakuza probably uses them to launder money
>>
>>144149312
They don't do anime anymore really, they work with international productions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WngjMUpBalQ

Their new movie has a 15 million dollar budget btw
>>
>>144154535
>French comics that basically ameriboo garbage
>Animate adaptation made by a tier-2 nip studio
God it hurts to be French. Our entire culture's gone down the fucking drain and we're reduced to that crap.
Just fucking nukes us already.
>>
>>144154535
Is it a film that glorifies illegal immigrants that may or may not be terrorists, while at the same time portraying the police as some sort of SS desth squad?
>>
>>144149312
Making TV series is only a side job of many animation productions in Japan. Most of the productions take other jobs from diverse corporations. For example, Production I.G. is famous for making product commercials for all types of products. And it makes them good money of course.
>>
>>144154535
My lord.
>>
>>144149312
They work as contractors for pretty much anyone for a quick buck. Like they made the 30 seconds animated scenes from world of kanako.
>>
>>144155183
link to said commercials?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.