[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished the original version of One Punch Man, should I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1.png (31 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1.png
31 KB, 350x350
Just finished the original version of One Punch Man, should I read the redraw? Does it add stuff that's cool?
>>
It's pretty good and some of the scenes are incredible, Murata is very skilled and his work can be quite striking but he makes some good use of the original, simplistic style for unique contrast

It's veered off track lately and has gone heavily into it's original material though, it's causing a bit of a divide from what I've seen on this board
>>
>>144149202
Agree with above, Murata's art is very good and fits perfectly.
>>
>>144147833
>Just finished the original version of One Punch Man
Wow, I thought everyone would prefer Murata's version first because of the art. Nice, anon.
>>
The original version of OPM is finished? And according this anon,

>>144149202

The manga is doing its own content? I was not aware of this. I have not read the original but I do read the manga. I like the manga because the art is just fucking top tier. It reminds me of dragonball.

I'm generally okay with the manga. The joke hasn't gotten old yet. It's still interesting. The manga is consistent tonally.
>>
File: 0384858993.png (111 KB, 301x376) Image search: [Google]
0384858993.png
111 KB, 301x376
>>
>>144147833
I don't follow this past the anime, is it really 'done'?
>>
>>144150514
I'm pretty sure by that he means that some of the content in the manga (elder centipede fight/metal bat x garou fight) didn't happen in the original webcomic. IIRC ONE and Murata went over a few things and Murata got the 'ok' to put in the extra shit since ONE himself felt like some needed to be expanded upon.
>>
>>144151168
No
>>
>>144139943
>>
>>144147833
>reading the OG first
damn dude, props

yeah check out the redraw, like >>144149202 said, Murata is a CRAZY good artist and every panel looks fucking incredible.
also listen to Talking Heads when you read it to get top tier vibes
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.