[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Berserk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 34
File: idk.png (263 KB, 474x336) Image search: [Google]
idk.png
263 KB, 474x336
Honestly Miura has a duty to finish such a masterpiece. If he dies in some freak accident I'll be pissed at him not taking proper precaution. And yes, that means driving 10 mph under the speed limit at all times. Miura is found dead in his bathroom the next day from an angry fan, fans everywhere call for the electric chair to be opened up for this one case.
>>
>>144146244
>Miura has a duty to finish such a masterpiece

No he doesn't.
>>
>>144146439
Morally he does.
>>
>>144146474
No he doesn't.
>>
>>144146541
>>144146439
I kinda feel like he sorta does.
>>
>>144146244
Guts can cut Griffith because his sword is curse from all those possessed people, animals, and apostles he cut down.
>>
>>144146595
I feel that I should be a millionaire, but I'm not.
>>
I hope Casca wakes up and wants Griffith like the slur she is
And what does Guts do? Goes in a blind rage and takes down both Griffith and Casca brutally.
>>
>>144146244
Is Griffith even killable? Guts is just a human with nothing special except being at the absolute peak of human limits.

Griffith can warp space and time. Most anime MC can't stand a chance against Griffith. If Guts dos away with Griffith, he would need a justified reason to get a power up to such a length.
>>
It's his work. He has no duty to finish it.
Why are you complaining? All of you are nothing but a bunch of filthy gaijins who never gave him a single cent for his manga.
>>
>>144146804
The sword that Guts uses can damage any being, living or not. So yes Guts could kill femto
>>
>>144146634
That kid will be the only one to knock her out of her stupidity.
>>
>>144146859
>implying I don't own the manga
get the fuck outta here
>>
>>144146804
the demon child will weaken griffith and enable guts to kill him
>>
>>144146880
The sword wasn't even able to kill Grunbeld, even with the Berserker armor equipped.

Strength-wise, it's irrelevant. Griffith wasn't any more physically durable after he became Femto.
>>
All Guts has to do is kill Griffith during a full moon when he takes the form of Gut's child.
>>
>>144146859
>never gave him a single cent for his manga.
>He never bought any of the manga volumes
Fucking loser.
>>
>>144146244
>Muira dying before finishing Berserk
>>
>>144147108
Guts's soul was wounded by Slan prior to the fight.
>>
>>144147108
The Skeleton Knight was originally human and reminisces about using the Berserk armor.

My memory also seems to remember him and the witch thinking that the path they took being similiar to what Guts and Schierke are taking.

I feel that somehow Guts will move towards being more of an entity like the Skeleton Knight is.
>>
File: 1333822253420.jpg (5 KB, 251x248) Image search: [Google]
1333822253420.jpg
5 KB, 251x248
>Guts+Schierke combo can kind of 'master' the berserk armor
>Elf king helps with the armor somehow, lets say, much more less burden on Guts body
>SK fucking dies somehow
>Guts gets his behelit sword
>Rickert now forges both weapons together, behelit sword and dragonslayer
>Turns out dragonslayer curse+time/space shit from behelit sword were able to cut the spirals of fate or whatever physical manifestation of it
>Now Guts can fight against Griffith and against fate itself

There is literally no other way. Even like this Griffith has a huge advantage.
>>
>>144147241
so when does Guts get a horse that is the absolute peak of horse limits?
>>
>>144147108
Guts would have killed Grunbeld if that fight went on.
>>
>>144147241
I'm pretty sure that's what it's leading up to, since Skull Knight is essentially the Guts of his era.
>>
File: 1467705936606.gif (2 MB, 540x404) Image search: [Google]
1467705936606.gif
2 MB, 540x404
in the end guts will let go of his hate and team up with griffith to kill IoE and the 4 other god fingers. griffith will die doing this; guts wont forgive him but he will be ok with not getting revenge

the fact that you guys cant see this ending makes me feel a little embarrassed for you actually
>>
>>144146622
Being a millionaire is not a moral imperative.
>>
>>144147663
no, SK is the Griffith. Void was the guts
>>
File: img000192.png (428 KB, 1540x1197) Image search: [Google]
img000192.png
428 KB, 1540x1197
It'll end exactly like Devilman, but with more loli-rape.
>>
Berserk It will end with the reveal that the entire series was just a D&D campaign and Guts & co. are just the player characters of the people playing it.
The Guts player and the Casca player are married, the Griffith player is their best friend who dated the Casca player when they were in high school, the old band of the hawk were players who had to abandon the game during the previous session and Farnese & co. are new players who arrived to replace them.
The story will be left incomplete because the real life players got tired. The last page will depict the group going out to drink and eat something.
>>
>>144147916
That would be majestic. But... Who is the DM?
>>
>>144147916
DELET THIS
>>
>>144148017
puck obviously
>>
>>144148017
A hobby store owner who is also a player of roleplaying being the Idea of Evil.
>>
>>144148017
Rape Horse
>>
>>144148106
Oh no no. Puck is Kentaro Miura's character (as, the real life Berserk author's Kentaro Miura).
The entire manga has been Miura reproducing those D&D sessions he had with his friends in manga form. Given how they never finished the campaign, instead of inventing an ending Miura decided to just reveal the truth and depict the end of that session as it happened.
>>
>>144146244
Just admit it OP, you'll never see the end of Berserk, ever. Or even if it will end it will be a very shit unsatisfactory end.

If the Nips are shit at one thing, it is to end things they have started.
>>
>>144146804
Guts will not directly kill Grifith.
He will sacrifice Casca and use the beherit as he transforms he encouter the Idea of Evil and cuts it apart while he still has remnants of his humanity left.
The five directly connected to the IoE lose their power and die.
Guts with the last shred of his humanity left ask Shierke and co to kill him before he is completly gone.
We see a big panel of guts mostly monster form kneeling while one or all of them hold his sword pointed at his throat.
This will be the last panel of the second last chapter.
Last chapter open with a trample road in the middle of nowhere in the countryside.
We will see Serpico living somehwere in the country living a peacefull life with his sister (maybe children running around for implication purpose without anything being spelled out).
Serpico is looking into the far horizon, thinking what they might still be doing.
We get sniplets of the surviving chars and what they have been up to.
Skullknight is seen at the entrance of a tomb somewhere in the wilderness, everything is rundown and long since covered in the wildlife.
As he enters we hear him mumbling to himself finaly it is time for my own peace or something akin to it.
With him moving inside a text becmoes visible on the stone wall "This is the final resting place of the great emperor Gaeseric for he....".
It ends with Puck making a stupid remark as we see Isidro and Shierke traveling, as they are on a journey to take out the remaining apostles that are left in the world.
>>
>>144146244
Shiki can kill godhands

Discuss
>>
>>144148488
Email it to Miura.
That isn't particularly great but I doubt it gets much better.
>>
>>144148488
What about fish girl? Whom's apparently apart of their party now.
>>
>>144146244
Why do you follow the fucking inconsequent revenge plot? What was interesting about Berserk was the world building, the exploration of causality. In fact the work closest to Berserk is Minority Report. Currently the only interesting concept and the only concept with potential is Falconia.
>>
>>144148660
Can servants kill godhand?
>>
File: 1468343734740.webm (1 MB, 652x544) Image search: [Google]
1468343734740.webm
1 MB, 652x544
>>144148488
>Serpico

that fag won't survive the current arc

Schierke will be killed by Guts in the next arc
>>
>>144147910
>It'll end exactly like Devilman, but with CLANG instead of CLING
ftfy
>>
>>144148663
Do not be stupid!
That is enough material to fill the next 10 years of Berserk chapters with.
>>144148667
Said they will show a bit of the lives of the remaining characters.
I do not plan to write this stuff for Miura, unlike how Kubo simply takes shit from /a/ for Bleach.
>>144148841
Serpico will get his incest end, just alone for the reason that it allows Miura to draw more moe loli's.
>>
He doesn't know how to end things. He is just going to keep riding this horse till it dies.
>>
>>144146244
Miura is the manga George RR Martin. In fact it would not surprise me if the current TV series finishes up the entire story for him.
>>
>>144149057
In a sense many mangaka remind me of some indie game devs like Toady ... or vice versa. It's not a bad gig, having a work through which you can express themes and interest and a framework that never grows old.
>>
>>144149103
But George RR Martin lost his talent during the hiatuses he took, I don't see similar decline with Miura other than going digital.
>>
>>144149214
I do.
>>
>>144149261
Where, exactly? The only bits I didn't like were those with Captain Hook.
>>
>>144147181
>he bought the manga
>he bought an unfinished product

this is monetary netorare
>>
>>144149291
Exactly. Mark my words that will be the level we will come to see going forward.
>>
>>144149335
Only if Elf King turns out to be Peter Pan.
>>
>>144147916
Wouldn't be a stretch. All of the band of the hawk characters besides guts, Griffith and casca(?) are based off muria's friends. Pippin was muria himself.

Pretty fugged considering how violently he killed them all in the eclipse
>>
>>144146622
If someone stole your fortune, then yeah you should. Morally speaking.
>>
>>144147916
Derailing quickly. What's some good RPGs that I can pretend to play as gatsu's party?
>>
Wait. if he kills griffith how would that effect Femto? Are they seperate beings? Or is griffith more like Femto's avatar in the living realm and they share the same consciousness?
>>
>>144149915
Femto is Griffith you fucking speedreader.

They are the same person.
>>
>>144149942
He's probably a secondary that hasn't read the first 13 volumes.
>>
>People still think Guts will kill Griffith
I thought Miura made it clear with all we have of the Manga. Griffith cannot die, he's one with God and God choosed him to rule over the world. That's why Guts carries Caskca, because that's the only hope left for him. To bring her back, as she was before the Eclipse, so they can live happy. It's all part of Miura's plan.
>>
>>144147774
Actually, this.
>>
>>144149915
Are you retarded? Well, anyways, here's what you want, for every new faggot, dont care if you got spoiled or not.
Griffith became Femto, thats it, there is no room for 'if' or 'but'. However, Femto, and the rest of the Godhand, cant exist in the physical realm. Now we follow the spiral of fate, which says a prophecy, something among the lines of 'the 5th Godhand shall have a physical body', this is Femto. He was born in the physical realm thanks to the behelit apostle, in the body of Griffith, his old human body. Now Femto can walk among humans, but he wants to call his buddies over, so, he fused both spiritual and physical realm, making the whole world a RPG mess. The world is almost ready for the Godhand's arrival, but we dont know what else Femto has to do. All we know is that he is gathering humans, disguised as the worlds savior. If we use some logic here, he may be trying to do one hell of a big ass Eclipse. Also, Femto is alive right now, he has a body, meaning, he can die too.

"If it bleeds, we can kill it" Arnie knows his shit.
>>
>>144149291
Didn't he become a trader because he's a horrible pirate?
>>
>>144149915
Femto ressurected in the physical world with the egg apostle's sacrifice.
Femto is not Griffith but Griffith is Femto.
>>
>>144146244
I thought Berserkfags were bad before, but this summer is something else.
>>
>>144150851
Its only downhill from here.
>>
>>144150386
What i was asking if the two shared the same mind but i guess they do
>>
>>144150790
I mercifully forgot everything about him.
>>
>Gaiseric gets a whole chapter about him
>his story lays the groundwork for a lot of future Berserk
>it's drawn by Go Nagai, which influenced Miura's style a lot

One can dream.
>>
>>144150965
There are no two. Griffith=Femto.
>>
griffith has a vessel now, the vessel isnt perfect because of the child, he can still feel a little

as for how vulnerable he is its hard to tell because nobody actually touched him, except for rickert the godslayer
>>
>>144151652
Wait until he meets the magical wise negro that also massages.
>>
>>144151652

What will be Griffith's final form I wonder.
>>
>>144151829
not-batman is his final form
>>
>>144151949

Regular Apostles get two forms, why would it be different with the God Hand?
>>
>tfw the best thing to happen in many years was Rickert bitch slapping Griffith
>>
>>144146244
Casca will reform the band of the hawk and then head off to destroy falconia. The new band of the hawk will include witches, elves and whatever non-demonic entity. Gut's and co will defeat the apostles as the vanguard.

Guts will have his final showdown with Griffith in his Femento form and come to death's door before taking a final swing. He'll have to choose to make a sacrifice but he won't cause Gut's will be all like fuck that. He'll swing his sword and it'll shatter before its able too even touch Femento.

Griffith will then be all like you could have defeat me if you became an apostle but in the end you blah blah blah. Casca will be clutching Gut's and be all like you did good and we won and then she'll look Griffith straight in the eye. Griffith be all like what the fu...

Then a single cut appears across Griffith's face as even the normies will be there to witness him getting super ass blasted. "How's it possible! I'm motherfucking Griffith! I AM GRIFFITH!" He then starts tearing at his cut cause he can't even believe what's going on. He begins assploding in a mass of furious ass rage. Destroying everthin around himselfs.

The normies be like "THAT'S A DEMON! THE KANGS A DEMON!" God hands be like "Come down its just a scratch!" Griffith will be like "Fuck you I'll show you a scratch!" He'll kill all the god hand, and attack the idea of evil. But as he attacks, the person there is Gut's very own demon. "WHAT HOW'S IT POSSIBLE THERE YER EVEN HERE??!" Then the personification of Gut's cuts Griffith down.

In the end the only one that could stop Griffith was himself all along. If only he was such a massive egotistical faggot he would've won but no he assploded.
>>
kek, try not to cringe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eie4yGFUaRE
>>
Are there any recent pics of Miura? Did he crawl out of his basement for some event or something? Maybe the anime premiere?
>>
>>144146244
Miura has a few ways to do it.
We all know that Griffith's superfluous rape of Casca will be his downfall. The child will somehow help Guts strike Griffith and the dragonslayer being able to kill magical things will be key.
>>
>>144152766
Wow, the very second question is the boat memer and they both happily shit on Miura. Also why the fuck is Miura writing this shitshow of an anime.
>>
>>144153066
because he doesn't know what to do anymore with the manga, it will be almost like Gantz one day.
>>
>>144153090
I don't see what's stopping him from exploring any ideas he may have through it. He can take any detour he likes.
>>
>berserk ends with guts becoming skullknight 2.0 and same with Griffith/void
>the same cycle carries on for eternity
Pretty cheap ending but I feel like this is what he is building up to
>>
>>144153204
I just wanna to be alive till he finishes the story
>>
>>144152758
So the Godhand and Skullknight will do nothing?
>>
>>144153239
Drawing is more important, if it goes to shit story will go down the drain as well. His creature designs have been iffy since pajeet kingdom.
>>
>>144152766
The first dude from Germany was pretty cool even if he came off a bit spergy.
>>
>>144153312
Didn't you see the creature designs at the eclipse? Some of them were so fucking stupid.
>>
>>144153288
Godhand will be killed by an assblasted Femento. Skullknight will once again save Guts from dying. He'll be like "Well shit I guess yuor the Kang now. In the end it won't be Griffith but Guts as the true kang.

The sequel will be about followers of the demon slayer a couple of centuries later, Trying to gather all the fragments of dragon slayer in order to stop the birth of a new god hand. Each of the fragments have been reforged into demon slaying weapons. Individually they can't kill a godhand but together...
>>
>>144153230
He has literally said that he wants a happy ending where guts gets mad pus and a happy ever after though.
>>
>>144153455
Well the only truly stupid ones are the hellraiser godhand members, in fact every godhand member is a pretty generic stuff, either a trace from hellraiser or a generic succubi, not much imagination there. Nameless demons are fun amalgams. Thing is, Miura started as a Rutger Hauer fan and lover of 80s b horror / sci fi stuff so he didn't develop anything that can stand on its own when laying Berserk out.
>>
>>144153674
wrong, he is gonna kill Griffith but Griffith in his dying moments will finally see what he did and that he was wrong, and will ask to be forgiven before dying, Guts it's gonna die soon later cause Berserk armor, Caska will be healed only after Griffith is killed cause Elf King is gonna say she can't be fixed cause he can't interfere on godhands sheninangs.

And at last all his companions are going to rule the new world, with Caska being the new leader of the Hawks wit Cricket
>>
>>144153230
Actually no. Miura said it would be a waste of his time if it didn't end up as happy as it could get at the end.

Puck did say that Elfheim was a utopia. Guts plans on leaving Casca there. I'm waiting for the apostles to show up and start raping and eating the people there.
>>
>>144146244
>Griffith is so powerful right now even his creator can't realistically kill him
How the fuck does Guts even stand a chance?
>>
>>144153707
Guts is turning into Bruce Campbell, so I agree with you there. Also the Godhand all look like Giger stuff. https://www.google.com/search?q=h+r+giger&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjlg-GXifLNAhUJ7CYKHf21AFYQ_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=h+r+giger+art
>>
File: eb7.jpg (123 KB, 942x943) Image search: [Google]
eb7.jpg
123 KB, 942x943
>>144146244
>implying anyone drives in Japan
>>
>>144153934
Fairy magic :^)
>>
>>144147632
No doubt, but it's also unlikely his body would've survived the massive amount of stress he put it through and even if it did Zodd was still there and as ready to throw down as always. Even Guts knows when to back off and live to fight another day.
>>
>>144153989
Nujabes died on a car acident
>>
>>144153989
only those anime truck driver.
>>
>>144153832
>Griffith in his dying moments will finally see what he did and that he was wrong
>Griffith believing he was wrong.
>Griffith admitting he was wrong.

The man lost one single duel an then threw everything away. So with that said, YOU CRAZY. Griffith will go down gurgling on his own blood about "muh dreams!" before admitting he was wrong.
>>
>>144154090
I bet something is gonna happen at nostalgia will hit him, i think it's the only way for him to find a somewhat good ending
>>
>>144154034
May he rest in beats
>>
>>144154175

>master piece

Maybe 20 years ago

It's been so drawn out and so fucking boring for so many years it has become a really mediocre manga by now. No mentioning of god, boat, loli wizard. Nigga doesnt care anymore.
>>
>>144153940
Miura literally redrew Escher's work but I don't think he took much from Giger.
>>
>>144154134
>i think it's the only way for him to find a somewhat good ending

FUCK YOU AND FUCK GRIFFITH. He was an asshole that only got his way because fate willed it to be not because he was some genius. That's why he was assblasted when he lost the duel, he couldn't understand what failure was and then fucked the princess because why? BECAUSE I'M MOTHERFUCKING GRIFFITH HOW COULD I POSSIBLE LOSE?!

I swear the arrogance.
>>
>>144148488
Too DARK m8 Guts deserves a happy ending
>>
>>144147724
>>144148488
>killing the IoE
Even if you somehow could, it wouldn't do anything. It would just be created again, as it once was.

The IoE did literally nothing wrong by the way.
>>
>>144154090
But he was justified or he thought he was in his own minds eye
>>
>>144155633
"Sorry Guts I was being a sore loser when you beat me in that duel. What happen afterward was me me being massively butthurt. Then deciding I needed to wet my dick in the princess,,, and Casca. Sorry about the miscarriage as well... and possessing the miscarriages body. Friends? What... oh yeah I guess I don't really own the soldiers themselves."
>>
>>144154228
The plot is actually pretty quick-paced. I should know because I reread it. Miura just needs to gain a real interest in it again.
>>
>>144155900
Guts isn't going to take that shit.
>>
File: Berserk_v01_p088.jpg (1 MB, 1060x1600) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v01_p088.jpg
1 MB, 1060x1600
I hope we get edgy guts back for when he beats the shit out of griffith, a chapter just on guts wailing on a beaten griffith while spouting this edgy shit will be the best revenge
>>
>>144156343
>a chapter just on guts wailing on a beaten griffith
Yeah but then Griffith tells Guts his mother's name was Martha.
And then they stop fighting
>>
File: Squid.jpg (165 KB, 752x1100) Image search: [Google]
Squid.jpg
165 KB, 752x1100
>>144156343
wow guts was edgy wasn't he how do you think his currant party would react to him if they saw that now?
>>
Guts uses his behelit to become a godhand so that he can destroy them.
He destroys himself in the process.
Caska doesn't fuck anyone but lives a better life because Guts saved the world.
The End

Both a happy and sad ending.

PS Griffith gets nothing
>>
>>144156796
>gats no!
>suddenly puck steps in
>Using the power of elf magic he shares the darkness and memories of the eclipse with everyone
>they suddenly understand everything and join guts
>>
>>144156796
They are well aware.
>>
File: Berserk_v16_p209.png (681 KB, 1219x1800) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v16_p209.png
681 KB, 1219x1800
Is Anyone seeing this? how they are horrible changing manga panels with there placing on camera angels?
>>
>>144157891
>Is Anyone seeing this? how they are horrible changing manga panels with there placing on camera angels?
Non-whites need to get out. You dont even know english
>>
File: 1437760264704.jpg (61 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1437760264704.jpg
61 KB, 535x577
Why people keep shitting on Miura and Berserk lately?

What the fuck happened??
>>
>>144158018
>What the fuck happened??
They got off the boat and instead of things picking up we got another hiatus.
>>
>>144147910
This is the only way it should end desu.
My bet is something like:
Guts will somehow achieve the means to kill Griffith but it will turn out that it was IoE's plan all along, turns out Griffith was the true savior all along and killing him plunges the world into eternal darkness. Despair. The end.
>>
>>144158068
Oh, and there's the god awful "anime" that no one in their right mind would enjoy.
And the video game we thought we were getting is just a shitty musou.
>>
>>144158018
Muria is a hack. He has drawn the series out so far and doesnt care about the quality of the adaptations.
>>
File: Kurenai.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kurenai.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>>144158104
actually we get an original episode straight from Miura himself so that a boon
>>
File: 1458155542558.png (8 KB, 200x72) Image search: [Google]
1458155542558.png
8 KB, 200x72
>mfw the Elf Island arrival was pretty meh
So far the only recent high point was when the story focused on Rickert for a little bit. Guts and his party is boring as hell.
>>
Is the next chapter still coming out this month or are we on another hiatus?
>>
>>144158159
>actually we get an original episode straight from Miura himself so that a boon
And all twelve of the people that'll passify will be thrilled.
The rest of us on the other hand rather they just kill the show right now and get Miura off his fucking ass and working on the manga.
I swear to christ, despite being a mangaka supposedly being such a difficult job he makes himself look like a lazy fucking assholes with these hiatus'.
>>
>>144157939
I'm going to keep talking about anime an manga here all I like.
>>
>>144146474
there isn't morality on /a/ neither in the anime/manga industry
>>
>>144158263
he talks about working all day nonstop but then he takes 6 month hiatuses. Wtf is Muira doing? Sure, his art is great and I'm sure it isn't to figure out an ending that is satisfying and what not but this nigga is literally just taking months off for no reason whatsoever
>>
>>144152208
Griffith has two froms.
Super-Pretty-Griffith and Femto.
>>
>>144158466
>there isn't morality on /a/

Yes there is.
>>
File: 1354002825533.jpg (279 KB, 1500x1090) Image search: [Google]
1354002825533.jpg
279 KB, 1500x1090
>>144158730
Time to choose /a/
>>
>>144146244
>starting a story without already knowing how it will end

This is literally writing 101 shit. If Miura seriously hasn't known all this time how Berserk will end then I will have lost any respect I have for him.
>>
>>144146244
just fuck griff into submission so he becomes happy again

all he ever wanted was that sweet gattsucock
>>
File: Berk.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Berk.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>144157891
>Is Anyone seeing this? how they are horrible changing manga panels with there placing on camera angels?

You know on second inspection of the scene it's pretty spot on I just wished it would have paused at certain panel for longer~
>>
>>144158018
>Why people keep shitting on Miura and Berserk lately?
Fans think they're entitled to anything. They end up taking it out on the author and the works to delude themselves into thinking it wasn't that good to begin with, that's it not really worth keeping track off etc. Because they can't deal with not getting they're next fix on demand.
>>
>>144159244
Anime confirmed worse than drugs
>>
>>144147910
So what the hell going on in this page, it always confused me and to what this angel fuckers whate doing
>>
>>144159372
The story itself is considered worse than drugs. They get aggravated because they are scared of Miura dying before he finishes.
>>
>>144159154
It just needed to use cuts. Cut from Gut's face to hers. We don't need every fucking scene spinning around like we're on a teacup ride.
>>
>>144158263
At least he isn't Togashi.
>>
>>144158790
I'm sure he figured it out the gist of it by now.
>>
>>144159154
jesus christ this looks fucking awful. glad I'm not watching this bullshit. the 90's anime may have jarbled the story but it at least made sense as an ad for the manga and looked fine with good music
>>
>Elfheim is literall an utopia
>BETTER BRING TWO PEOPLE WITH MARK OF SACRIFICE THERE THUS LURING ALL THE APOSTLES INTO THE UTOPIA SO THEY CAN RAPE AND EAT IT

Sasuga Puck
>>
>>144158790
>This is literally writing 101 shit

But that's wrong.
>>
File: Berk2.png (691 KB, 1268x717) Image search: [Google]
Berk2.png
691 KB, 1268x717
>>144159154
Yeah this is the frame I wished it would have paused longer on~
>>
>>144157480
Grey Behelit can only turn you into an Apostle.
Fucking speedreader faggot.
>>
>>144159987
I just feel the spinning feels weird an out of place an that the scene could benefit better if the edited differently.
>>
>>144160473
Guts eats the behelit.
Different effects, faggot.
>>
>>144160354
Don't they have talismans protecting them from the brand though?
>>144160025
Why the fuck are you yelling? Chill the fuck down man.
>>
>>144158555
>for no reason whatsoever
Idolm@ster
>>
>>144146244
Not morally,contractually
>>
>>144160527
>Don't they have talismans protecting them from the brand though?
I won't be surprised if for REASONS they end up not working. I fully expect Elfheim to get pillaged, raped and eaten.
>>
File: 0187-013.jpg (44 KB, 454x245) Image search: [Google]
0187-013.jpg
44 KB, 454x245
Is Puck a force to be reckoned with?
In terms of power-levels, how does he stand?
>>
>>144160507
READ
THE
MANGA

IT DOESN'T MATTER, GREY BEHELIT CAN'T MAKE YOU INTO GOD HAND

ONLY THE CRIMSON ONE CAN
>>
File: 1426806204949.gif (3 MB, 386x232) Image search: [Google]
1426806204949.gif
3 MB, 386x232
>>144146244
>one chapter away from finish the story
>dies
>30+ gone to waste
>>
>>144160598
He's proven to be stronger than most of the shit that haunts Guts during daytime but weaker than anything that haunts him during nighttime.

He probably has some kind of "one bullet" secret weapon but he's not a fighter.
>>
File: 0239-017.jpg (23 KB, 147x270) Image search: [Google]
0239-017.jpg
23 KB, 147x270
>>144160663
Would you say he's above Isidro? Considering the fact that he's the one advising him in combat.
>>
File: Berserk_v16_p168.png (503 KB, 1213x1800) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v16_p168.png
503 KB, 1213x1800
>>144160663
Puck is a bamf in his on regard but I wouldn't call him a warrior.
>>
File: Berserk_v16_p169.png (475 KB, 1211x1800) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v16_p169.png
475 KB, 1211x1800
>>144161244
How often do you see puck killing apostles or killing monsters that pledge the rest of the group?
>>
>>144160716
of course he's above isidro, he's a healer
>>
Would you prefer a finished Berserk manga with meh ending or an abandoned manga that would be absolutely perfect up to the point of abandonment?
>>
what date is the next chapter?
>>
>>144162139
22nd probably
>>
>>144162139
next year
>>
File: 1461015351613.jpg (279 KB, 1495x1100) Image search: [Google]
1461015351613.jpg
279 KB, 1495x1100
>guts is able to kill griffith but has to damn himself to hell for eternity
>last few panels is guts embracing casca and his moonchild before hes sucked into the sea of souls
>>
why are the OP visuals and flashbacks perfect?
>>
>>144146804
Skull Knights sword can kill him.
>>
>>144162139
next week
>>
File: 1468302019578.jpg (178 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
1468302019578.jpg
178 KB, 1280x719
Spoilers from 2ch.

一人の少年がとある少女に恋をします。

直接告白することはできず、なんとか彼女の電話番号を手にした彼は、変な電話番号にもあまり気にせず電話をかけるのですが、実は彼女も彼のことが大好きで、両思いだったのです。このことに気づいた彼は大喜びするのでした。

しかし翌日、彼が昨日のことについて話そうとすると彼女は困った顔をします。昨日彼が電話で話した相手は今彼の前にいるその女の子ではなかったのでした。実は、電話機の向こうの彼女はこの宇宙には存在していませんでした。彼女は並行世界の者だったのです。その並行世界では、逆に彼女が彼に片思いをしていたのですが、並行世界の自分は彼女のその思いに気づいていなかったのです。

何だかんだで、電話で知り合った二人はある取り引きをします。自分のもっとも深く、プライベートな秘密を分け合うことで、相手にいわゆる「並行世界の自分の必勝攻略法」を教え合うのです。

その作戦をもってそれぞれ好きな人を追いかけまわる間に、彼らは自分の世界よりも電話機の向こうの相手のことがもっと好きになってしまいます。お話はそういう恋の本質について問いかけます。
>>
>>144146439
>>144146541
He fucking does, and he knows that. Not everyone is a shithead like GRR Martin. Also, he's a jap. They have a totally different work ethic from us westerners.
>>
File: Edge of Darkness.jpg (680 KB, 1083x1095) Image search: [Google]
Edge of Darkness.jpg
680 KB, 1083x1095
>>144148488
>He will sacrifice Casca and use the beherit

This is what I suspect will happen. We are at the most important happening in Berserk since the Eclipse, namely the unfucking of Casca's head.
And I fear that the elf king Hanafuckyfucku or whatever his name is won't be able to get Casca's mind back, so she will remain a potato forever.
Guts will lose himself since everything he fought for and kept on going in all those years was because of her. She kept him sane for his own's sake and for hers. So Guts, just like all the other people at their lowest points in life will use the Behelit and AAAARRRRRRRRGRRRRRRRRRIIIIFIIIIIIIIIIIIITHHHHHHHH!!! he will sacrifice the potato as she was the only dear thing in his life.
He will turn into Apostle-Guts with inhuman strength with a power level over 9000. He will find Griffith, go into Berserk rage, snap Zodd's neck in a single move. He will effortlessly overpower Griffith, beat him to the ground and start violently fucking him in the ass while stabbing him with a dagger in the back and tearing his ass cheeks OFF with the other hand.
He will rip off his dick and shove it down his throat. Then he will take the dragonslayer and ram it into the ground with the pointy end facing the sky, looking like an obelisk.
Then he will impale Griffith on the dragonslayer while looking like pic related.
In his last moments Griffith will face a huge crowd of people and apostles alike who are all going to be like "OMG THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING MUH HAWK OF LIGHT", among them will be Rickert and Sonia.
The End.
>>
File: puck behelit.jpg (56 KB, 534x254) Image search: [Google]
puck behelit.jpg
56 KB, 534x254
Caska's going to pull some crazy shit once she can't repress her memories. Correlating the rape, sensing her aborted child in Femto's body on the hill of swords, and the encounters with the Moonchild that mock the motherhood she could have had. She'll seem to be dealing relatively well until Moonchild shows back up. Then she'll recognize the cruel farce for what it is, and her emotions will take over. Puck's behelit will activate for her. Femto's physical body will be branded because it's her son's. Femto will invent a lie about the meaning of the brand that plays into Guts' favor later on.

The other Godhands will show up at the witch village, and taunt Guts while turning Caska into an apostle. They don't remove her brand though, so she's double cursed just like Griffith is now.
>>
File: _68289505_voynich_manuscrito151.jpg (101 KB, 624x336) Image search: [Google]
_68289505_voynich_manuscrito151.jpg
101 KB, 624x336
>>144163974
>>
>>144163974

It's already a meme, so you don't need to post it anymore.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
>>
guts somehow saves casca and kills griffith

timeskip to a few years, a woman is looking for guts, she is the daughter of the baron and is out for his blood, the manga ends right before her fight with a somewhat out of shape guts
>>
>>144158068
what are you talking, parrot memester? we get another chapter in two weeks.
gb2/v/.
>>
File: 1444625029963.jpg (169 KB, 1200x794) Image search: [Google]
1444625029963.jpg
169 KB, 1200x794
>>144163974
FINDS
>>
>>144163974
Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
>>
>>144164371

While I do not agree that we'll get a Hiatus right this moment, we are going to have to face the likelihood of an impending one. Perhaps this winter?
>>
>>144164470
Dear Anon, it doesn't really matter at this point. They got off the fucking boat and the story is progressing, so that's all that counts.
The ones who spam "hiatus lel idol@ster" are all little /v/irgin fagglets who were only 4 when Guts and crew boarded the ship almost a decade ago. They don't know jackshit about what it means to wait, but like to parrot memes they picked up here because it's the cool thing to do and makes you feel like you are part of the club.
I would even bet some of those young memesters like the one I replied to only started reading Berserk 2-3 weeks ago.
>>
imagine if the elf king told guts the only way to unfuck casca is to kill griffisu
>>
>>144158772
>Gainax in lawful good
>Ruined christmas with P&S
Pick only one
>>
File: 1412253492256.jpg (154 KB, 1149x800) Image search: [Google]
1412253492256.jpg
154 KB, 1149x800
>>144164947
>>
File: BeastOfDarkness.png (224 KB, 864x719) Image search: [Google]
BeastOfDarkness.png
224 KB, 864x719
>>144164947
I can imagine the beast patting his back and whispering "I told you, now back to the boat for the ride to Falconia"
>>
Rapehorse WILL be in the next episode or else it truly is beyond saving.
>>
There is a way to kill Griffith.
Demonbane.
>>
>>144160354
The are going to Elfheim because it repels apostles.
It has the same effect as the fairy cave Casca stayed in near Godot's house. The fact that fairies still live there along with their king the effect should be a thousand times more.
>>
>>144166183
That's what everyone thinks, i'm sure Griffith will find a way. I'm like this guy >>144160585
>>
>>144166183
>it repels apostles

griffith could have human followers who'd be willing to kill for him
he could easily convince them the fairies needed to die
>>
File: 1436421573498.jpg (125 KB, 580x601) Image search: [Google]
1436421573498.jpg
125 KB, 580x601
>>144146804
>just a human with nothing special

>what is magic sword
>what is berkerker armor
>what is hand cannon
>what is loli wizard mind-melding support

Yep hes just a ripped dude everyone go home
>>
>>144166739
>>144166183

Well the cave sort of repelled evil spirits but I doubt its some super force-field. If someone like Griffith or even Zodd wanted to come in I'm sure they would have no problems- they most likely just didn't care enough to go looking for Casca.

If Guts actually makes it to Elf Island I can totally see some high-level raiding party walking in and fucking their shit up.
>>
>>144164156
>start violently fucking him in the ass
Why would he cheat on Slan with that faggot?
>>
>>144146439
He does.

Not us, fuck the fans, fuck the readers.

He owes it to himself, he spent decades on it, it would mean that his life's work has been for nothing.
Personally, I'd rather not start anything, rather than not being able to finish it.
>>
he's going to fall in the shower and die or some shit and not be able to finish it
>>
File: Seo-Ai.png (2 MB, 1146x1200) Image search: [Google]
Seo-Ai.png
2 MB, 1146x1200
>>144163974
>Keit愛 OST

OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

OP Full: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
ED 1 Full: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
ED 2 Full: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c

>Keit愛 TVアニメ

PV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

>Keit愛: 君の名は。

PV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBBrZ3d2sJE
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3HwWJx4c60
>>
>>144164156
Black swordsman arc Miura would've done something like this.

Now instead we have little witches and shit digital art.

Feels bad man.
>>
>>144148488
>He will sacrifice Casca
You can't sacrifice anyone twice.
Slug Baron wanted to sacrifice Guts but Godhand refused to accept him.
>>
File: 1468379352981.gif (864 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
1468379352981.gif
864 KB, 500x270
>>144146244
If he finishes he finishes it, if he doesn't he doesn't.
>>
>Every time I try to kill him, he just gets stronger. HELP!
>>
>>144167568
This is the most stupid and uninformative post I've read in this entire thread, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>144167568
yes, also water is wet
>>
>>144167568
>tumblr gif
>fucking retarded post
pottery
>>
File: 1398333012591.png (37 KB, 377x344) Image search: [Google]
1398333012591.png
37 KB, 377x344
>>144167300
>and shit digital art.
I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the last chapter. I genuinely thought my eyes got fucked and I had to see a doctor when I read the first two or three pages.
Absolutely kudaranai! If Miura intends to continue drawing in photoshop with a $124.95 Wacom and the smudge filter on, he might as well stop alltogether and post the rest of the story in a .txt file.
>>
>>144167425
>You can't sacrifice anyone twice.
Who says that?
>Slug Baron wanted to sacrifice Guts but Godhand refused to accept him.
He refused because Guts didn't mean shit to him and was his enemy. You can only sacrifice something that is precious to you. It's a deal with the devil.
>>
>>144167300
No he wouldn't. Guts was too pissed be associated with any monsters. You fucks know nothing about the manga because you speed right past the important details on his personality. He was doing it alone.
>>
>>144164156
>Guts, just like all the other people at their lowest points in life will use the Behelit and AAARRRRRRRRGRRRRRRRRRIIIIFIIIIIIIIIIIIITHHHHHHHH!!! he will sacrifice the potato as she was the only dear thing in his life.

that's retarded
you're retarded
stop being retarded
>>
File: 1468336669455.png (111 KB, 520x466) Image search: [Google]
1468336669455.png
111 KB, 520x466
If miura dies the manga would have a chance to be finished when the ip holder hires some naruto assistant guy to finish it.
>>
Honestly, I'd rather read a Berserk novel.
>>
>>144170791
Honestly, I'd rather read a Berserk visual novel.
>>
>>144170456
I could never see Guts killing Casca.
>>
>>144170791
>>144170854
No.
>>
>>144171075
Miura won't kill off Casca. He'll defile her and do all sorts of other humiliating shit to her, but he won't kill her. Her suffering is what makes her his waifu, and she'll survive over Guts and Griffith.
>>
File: 1437421854587.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1437421854587.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>144167568
>being apathetic
I bet failing high school is real tough, kiddo.
Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.