[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which fight will be better? This question is for those who read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: next week stuff.png (984 KB, 1656x1300) Image search: [Google]
next week stuff.png
984 KB, 1656x1300
Which fight will be better?

This question is for those who read both One Piece and Taizai.
>>
File: NNT.jpg (312 KB, 1083x1600) Image search: [Google]
NNT.jpg
312 KB, 1083x1600
Taizai obviously. Oda doesn't draw fights nearly as well as Nakaba also Oda might just skip all or most of it like Law vs Doffy and Fuji.
>>
one is a sudden encounter that no one cares about
the other is a somewhat anticipated fight with two overpowered characters
>>
>>144137670
Pretty much. We don't even know anything about Sanji's dad and there's no weight or emotional investment to that fight. Probably a small bout to establish how op the dad is. Escanor vs. Estarossa is pretty much a hype milestone for the story so far and Suzuki is good at making fights look flashy.
>>
>>144137264
Sanji vs Daddy will be a one sided beatdown. I can only imagine Sanji getting his ass kicked into oblivion.

Estarossa vs Escanor will have a much better choreography since Nakaba is better at drawing fights in general. Also it'll probably last longer before Escanor inevitably enters the jobber mode.

Sanji on the other hand will job from the beginning.
>>
>>144138469

>Sanji on the other hand will job from the beginning

Yeah because her love Nami is not there cheering for him.
>>
>>144137513
OP fights used to be really great, but sometime around Marineford, Oda just forgot what good choreography was, and now his fights are just two people trading moves until one of them is declared the winner. Or it's off-panel, like you say.
>>
I honestly can't tell how estarossa vs escanor will go down
It's too early for estarossa to die but escanor jobbing would kinda suck though it's to be expected
>>
Neither will be good. Sanji fight will be handled off screen and escanor will have some BS poerlevels like always and it will cause escape to lose
>>
>OP side character fights
>good

Watch him show it for a few panels then off screen it like he always fucking does nowadays
>>
>>144138542
I agree. Come to the real OP thread Sanafriend.
>>
>>144138726
I hate Naruto but that's kinda what Naruto had over OP

side character fights were better than the MC's whereas in One Piece it's "sides are paired with with the elites to prove they aren't useless, so Luffy can fight the big bad alone"
>>
I really wanted to get into OP, but every single time I see a chapter posted, the "fights" turn me off. I love the art, but the choregraphy isn't incredible.
>>
>>144140278
>>144138552
Oda still do well-choreographed fights like he always does.

At the very least I won't say he only makes characters trade blows until one is declared the winner, that's more like Bleach.
>>
Sanji's dad said that he will be fighting with his fists like "real man should" so maybe we get an explanation why sanji never uses his hands.
But holy shit this nantsu fight will be so fuking amazing, and Garan said that the scanor powerlevel is similar to Estarossa's, so that only adds hype to the fight.
I'd choose Nanatsu because of the hype and because I'm an Escanofag
>>
>>144142448
Because he's a cook.
>>
>>144137264
did 7s have a time skip? I don't remember the main guy having a beard
>>
>>144144612
that's main guy's younger brother who didn't have the eternal shota curse
>>
>>144144791
>]
thank you anon
>>
>>144142448
Seriously, those last couple pages, with Escanor starring him down?
Shivers. It was just so perfect.
>>
2 questions:
!) when did Sanji beat his brother? was it shown and I fast read trough it like a noob?
2) What makes you think Escanor will be able to do shit, he launched all his consentrated power to 2 lower ten commandments and didn't manage to even mortaly wound them.
>>
>>144137264
>Which fight will be better?

Are you even serious?
OP's fights have never been all that great, the reason to read it are just muh nakama and the worldbuilding.

NnT's quite a bit shakier on writing, but excels at HYPE fights.
>>
>>144148514
It's just been stated, nothing shown, regarding Sanji's brother
>>
File: one-piece-7854475.jpg (103 KB, 1024x877) Image search: [Google]
one-piece-7854475.jpg
103 KB, 1024x877
>>
>>144149398
thats utterly terrifying
>>
>>144148514
Both Escanor and Sanji will probably job honestly. I don't think the fights themselves will be that great and possibly both just one-sided.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.