[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Orange Episode 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: orange.png (718 KB, 846x588) Image search: [Google]
orange.png
718 KB, 846x588
In episode two they reveal that Kakeru's mom offed herself during the day of the opening ceremony and that is why in the letter older Naho wanted to make sure younger Naho didn't invite Kakeru that day. But why didn't she mention in the letter that the reason for this was that Kakeru's mom was killing herself that day? She obviously didn't want Kakeru to go with the others, but all she said was not to invite him. If she had given the reasoning behind this than wouldn't the chances of younger Naho doing what she wanted her to do go up? How could she expect her to do this and then not give a clear reason why?

I can't think of one reason why she didn't mention this.
>>
>I can't think of one reason why she didn't mention this.
Because this show fucking sucks and the writers are idiots, anon.
>>
>>144134829

You're the only idiot here anon. Show's super comfy. Not enough lolis for you?
>>
anyone actually know the reason for this? seems like a plot hole
>>
File: 1426823631433.png (245 KB, 400x430) Image search: [Google]
1426823631433.png
245 KB, 400x430
Yeah, it's fucking stupid. At first I thought she wasn't revealing everything to avoid time paradoxes or shit like that, but I was wrong. It was just plot convenience.
But at least the romance is cute so far.
>>
Cause old naho is retarded
>>
NĂˆTORARÉ
>>
>>144133696
i was under the impression that she wrote the letter to herself in like one of those "if you can tell yourself something 10 years ago, what would it be?" motivational exercises. And because of reasons it end up in the past.
>>
>>144139910
Well, that would explain things if it is indeed the case.
>>
File: Orange v05 c24 p01.jpg (160 KB, 1125x1600) Image search: [Google]
Orange v05 c24 p01.jpg
160 KB, 1125x1600
It doesn't matter because the show never happens, it's just a what if scenario .
>>
File: smug2.jpg (223 KB, 1211x1437) Image search: [Google]
smug2.jpg
223 KB, 1211x1437
Best girl?
>>
>>144140831
Is this true? Will I have to drop this?

Is this another goddamn Usagi Drop?
>>
>>144133696
This shit was bothering me all day along with a few other things. I know it's a shoujo and this kind of crap should be expected, but I can't get over how unrealistic the relationship between her and Kakeru is. They know each other for a few days and they're already crushing on each other (the girl specifically saying she "loves" him). Also, she is a cunt. Ten years later, she's married with a kid and is still crying over a dude she had a crush on in high school. It almost seems like she doesn't give a shit about the guy she wound up marrying.
>>
>>144142748
Don't believe him. I just finished the manga, how far is the anime?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.