[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which girl will win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Berserk_2016.jpg (91 KB, 494x700) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_2016.jpg
91 KB, 494x700
Which girl will win?
>>
Casca will show herself to be a total slut and go to the Femto dick once again after she becomes normal.

Guts comes to the point that he can't even rage anymore and becomes almost comatose. Morda the slutty witch takes advantage of this and has sex with a emotionless Guts while Schierke comes and becomes a threesome between a titty witch, a loli witch and a broken man.

The shota whose name I don't remember ends up with the mermaid.

Farnense and Serpico have a Oreimo ending.
>>
The Dandere.
>>
Schierke easily.
>>
>>144101521
What I hope is Casca becomes a slut and goes to femto, and Guts proceeds to reach reach new level of rage, and obliterates everything in his path, including friendlies.... and he kills both of them and finally can retire
Either way I wanna see Guts kill Casca
All the trouble she's caused him makes me so mad
>>
>>144101649
Good luck with none of that ever happening.
>>
Puck, probably.

or the slutty witch the just showed up
>>
>>144101345
*CLANG*
>>
>>144102284
A guy can hope
>>
Why wasn't the preview music the opening theme? It's honestly much better than what we ended up with.
>>
File: FullBodyGriffith.jpg (104 KB, 610x763) Image search: [Google]
FullBodyGriffith.jpg
104 KB, 610x763
>>144101345
>>
File: 1468000587898.png (367 KB, 797x689) Image search: [Google]
1468000587898.png
367 KB, 797x689
No one will, because Guts will use them as bait to summon the God Hand via behelit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.