[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Tatsuya can do EVERYTHING? What the fuck kind of shit writing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
So Tatsuya can do EVERYTHING? What the fuck kind of shit writing is that unless this story becomes an amazing deconstruction of the invincible hero.
>>
>>144094127
>What the fuck kind of shit writing is that
Your usual Gary Stu kind.
>>
>>144094127
just stop. i knew where this anime was going in just 3 episodes.

if they want badass invincible awesome character then they should learn from momonga-sama
>>
>>144094127
It's a "so bad it's good" kind of shit writing. If you're looking for deconstruction it ain't here.
>>
>>144094674
Nah. Its everything wrong with SAO taken up to 11.

Needless and Overlord do OP MC better.
>>
>>144094127
He cant love!
>>
>>144094127
Sasuga Oni samma
>>
File: Naked Apron.jpg (326 KB, 1374x1000) Image search: [Google]
Naked Apron.jpg
326 KB, 1374x1000
>>144094127
>What the fuck kind of shit writing is that unless this story becomes an amazing deconstruction of the invincible hero.
>>
File: onii-sama.jpg (22 KB, 431x479) Image search: [Google]
onii-sama.jpg
22 KB, 431x479
>hating on TatsuGOD

he's not even the MC
his guns are
>>
>>144094127
He's just the best.

A shame that even if it could stand on its firmest as purely character driven story the author has no idea how to write romance nor credible opposition (outside of GAA monkeys or terrorists).

Not that conflict is a must but casualties or actual long-term "effects" are a must if author wanted the story to be anything above "Onii-sama The Early Scriptures" series.
>>
S2 literally when?
>>
It's IRONIC bro, sasuga oni sama haha get it xD??? It's so funny, I like to post the same phrase for the thousandth time! And I also like to eat boring lazy written shit because I pretend it's ironic!!!
>>
File: onii-sama.jpg (30 KB, 543x403) Image search: [Google]
onii-sama.jpg
30 KB, 543x403
>>144096745
I know it's getting a movie but I don't know about S2. I just want more onii-sama.
>>
garystuya and his show are shit, literally a walmart SAO.
>>
May one day, Onii-sama's guidance reaches this poor lamb and frees its soul. Amen.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.