[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /a/. The lip sync in this anime really sucks. And I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 3fiTl.jpg (139 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
3fiTl.jpg
139 KB, 640x512
Hello /a/.

The lip sync in this anime really sucks. And I'm talking about the original. The characters voices don't match with their mouths at all. It's very embarrassing.

Also, why did they skip the first half of the novel? When Dantès is in jail it's one of the best part of the book.

Finally why the fuck does it take place in the year 500000? It's supposed to take place in 1815-1840

Shit anime.
>>
Stop watching it on Kissanime. The lip sync is fine anywhere else.
>>
Because it's just based on Monte Christo
>>
This thread gave me dick cancer
kys
>>
Ani-Kraze subs or the regular shit?
>>
I downloaded deadfish 720p BD and I have the same problem with the lip sync. Do you guys know good subs for this anime?
>>
File: cant stall the man.jpg (52 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
cant stall the man.jpg
52 KB, 500x283
>>144091980
Never download deadfish, it's just poached subs in a proprietary container
>>
>>144091980
>deadfish
Fuck off, newfag.
>>
>>144088894
Top anime, I really liked it.
Am I correct if I remember a mecha fight from this anime?
>>
>>144091980
Go either HorribleSubs or Kickass torrents.

Back to the actual anime, did anyone else get pissed off at the ""power of friendship" ending? The moment Albert went in for the hug ruined the entire show for me. Seriously, why shit on such a great piece of literature like that?"
>>
It's surprisingly an accurate representation of Monte Cristo until last episodes, in which goes off rails.

But yeah, it doesn't compare to the book, which it's one of the best book ever, if not THE best.
>>
>>144093399
You are correct. It's been a few years since I watched it but I distinctly remember a pseudo-mech fight/duel and I think one of the pilots dies.
>>
>>144093755
>one of the pilots
It's been more than a few years if you don't remember the person, that was kind of a major thing. Or maybe your memory's shit, I don't know, but I saw this in 2010 and I sure as hell won't forget that part any time soon.

>>144093719
I think you don't read much.
>>
>>144093818
>I think you don't read much.
Well, you are wrong.

Get better tastes.
>>
>>144088894
Is this literally your first anime ever? Fuck off.
>>
They don't care about lip syncing in anime. They never make an effort to get the lips to sync. Pay more attention and you'll notice it everywhere.

>>144093719
>But yeah, it doesn't compare to the book, which it's one of the best book ever, if not THE best.

Meh. It's pretty obvious that he was paid by the word (which he was, by the way. Literally).

Balzac is the guy for me if we're talking about 19th Century french authors.
>>
There is like 1 that had the lip sync problem, the rest is fine, deal with it.
>>
>>144093869
>get better tastes so you can appreciate how great this revenge pulp is
Really, nigger?
>>
>>144093948
>Balzac is the guy for me if we're talking about 19th Century french authors.
What would you recommend by him?
>>
>>144094293
Anything you can easily get by him is good. Maybe try The Black Sheep or Lost Illusions.
>>
The best 19th century novel is War and Peace no doubt about that.
>>
>>144096371
It's not even the best russian novel. Crime and Punishment is better.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.