[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tensei shitara slime datta ken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
So I started reading the manga and then picked up the web novel as it is translated.

Just finished the forest disturbance arc.

This is quite the fun read, I like it a lot.

Hopefully the next few volumes will have less Naming. I felt tired for poor Rimuru.

Anw I wanted to discuss differences between the WN and the LN? Is the LN better given that he has an editor helping him out? Is the LN even translated?
>>
File: 08.jpg (518 KB, 1410x2024) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
518 KB, 1410x2024
>>144068836
>starts as a monster
>learns to change/evolves into human shape

ech...
>>
I couldn't stand the WN's writing. I suffered through Turbo's translations for Kumo and couldn't bear reading beyond the visit to the dwarf city or whatever.
>>
>>144069176
>start as a human
>gets turned into a slime
>is now able to turn into human shape again
>Uses it so he can use a weapon and wear armor
>>
>>144069278
Guro's translations are utter shit but clown does a great job. So in the Forest disturbance arc it's way better.
>>
>>144068836
magic + science vs. raphael
>>
>>144069468
No clue what you're on about fella' it's probably something from the parts I haven't read yet.
>>
>>144069393
Does it read a lot better? I could bear Turbo's translations for Kumo Desu was carried by how good it was, but I didn't really like how fucking weird dialogue was when I read Slime + the MC's narration is kinda weird (though that is kinda his attitude so I don't mind it much).
>>
>>144069682
well you get clown translation that reads very well. Then you get the special chapter translated by Guro that is pure crap, he leaves Translator note and editor notes everywhere and lots of words are wrong and when he doesn't know he says lol dunno and keeps it in japanese.
>>
>>144069278
>>144069682
I thought the way Turbo translated Kumo actually made it more charming. I prefer it in some respects to the Blastron translation.
>>
>>144068836
The LN is translated. I haven't read it in a while but where i left his town got huge,he has a huge army,he turned into a demon lord and basically destroyed a whole army an such thing.
>>
>>144070752
Did he beat a demon lord and made an alliance with everything in the forest or is it past that?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.