[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ao no Exorcist Season 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: ao.jpg (249 KB, 500x810) Image search: [Google]
ao.jpg
249 KB, 500x810
Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk3FIc9rMeA

Old OST is back.
>>
>>144067027
This is one of those manga where I like the premise but dislike or feel nothing toward most of the characters. Only Izumo and Mephisto are any good
>>
>>144067136
MC x izumo, make it happen.
>>
>>144067027

There's really no way Sawano can sound like anything other than just generic shit to me now. Goddamn is his music bland and noisy. Also bad singing.
>>
I didn't even remember this garbage existed.
>>
>>144067027
My body is READY READY FOR THE TAKE OFF
>>
>>144068448
Unicorn was where he peaked for me.

GC was all right, probably made better by the fact that the OST was one of the few good things about it. KlK and SnK were okay, AZ was bad.
>>
>>144068894
I actually liked AZ's soundtrack. I thought the scifi touch sounded slightly less Sawano.
>>
>>144069527
I tend to compare like to like so when it's put up against Unicorn that's some stiff competition.

It'd be a lie to say I'm completely unbiased in judging it though. Even if I try to compare only OSTs, I'm still pretty upset at just how much of a trainwreck the second season was.
>>
>>144067027
that's nice, but will season 2 top the first's OP and ED?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONto8dpB9Us
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5el21ZuEE4
>>
>>144067027
If we are getting more anime original story then no thanks.
>>
>>144070288
>If we are getting more anime original story then no thanks.

It will just cover the impure king arc.
>>
If you remember the last few episodes of the first season, they just forget that ever happened.
>>
>>144067027

Is this the show that only got popular for it's homolust some years ago?
>>
>>144072330
Incest Homoloust to be exact.
>>
Why is Rin so moe?
>>
>>144067027
they retcon the anime original ending right?

it'd be beyond retarded to do impure king arc while acting like all that still happened
>>
>>144067027
Man, I don't even remember what happened in AnE S1 sans the OST
>>
File: shura.png (203 KB, 231x416) Image search: [Google]
shura.png
203 KB, 231x416
shura best girl

short-haired shura bestest girl
>>
>>144074201
Yoko clone
>>
>>144074080
>they retcon the anime original ending right?
Yes
>>
File: Yoko_Kirigakure.png (657 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Yoko_Kirigakure.png
657 KB, 720x720
>>144075804
>>
Yukio a shit.
>>
>>144068448
But his Blue Exorcist OST is one of his most distinctive ones, out of all of his work I thought.
>>
gay shit
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.