[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Macross Delta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: 4746743.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
4746743.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
Why are the NUNS so fucking incompetent? they lost an entire fleet one after another to a fucking dying race. That's like at least 10k casualties, why the fuck is this allowed
>>
>>144065868
All I know is I fucking love the new OP and ED songs.
>>
File: vf-1j Milia edition.png (2 MB, 1328x747) Image search: [Google]
vf-1j Milia edition.png
2 MB, 1328x747
New song confirmed for next ep. Maybe the new single will leak early like the album? ;_;
>>
>>144067182
Even if it leaks early, it still 2-3 weeks away.
>>
File: 00022.png (625 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
00022.png
625 KB, 1280x738
But there is nothing there.
>>
>>144065868
Rewatch the scene, Keith only targeted the panels, he didn't destroy a single ship.
>>
My only regret is Freyja isn't much representation of Windermerian culture and values. Chuck is a good representation of a Ragnan. Freyja just acts like a human teenage girl.

Also I'd want he to interact with her people more
>>
>>144067791
>My only regret is Freyja isn't much representation of Windermerian culture and values.
How? You want to see her pregnant? angry like those retards and out for blood?
>>
>>144067791
>My only regret is Freyja isn't much representation of Windermerian culture and values.
If she wasn't a rebel, she would have stayed back home and raise babies as per her people's traditions. By definition any Windermere female you see away from the home world, isn't representative of her race.
>>
>>144067837
They have good reasons for being angry, for God's sake.
>>
>>144067922
They have. That doesn't give them the right to involve other planet in their shit and raise an army of zombies.
Fucking apologists I swear
>>
File: 1464360662670.jpg (220 KB, 874x472) Image search: [Google]
1464360662670.jpg
220 KB, 874x472
>>144067791
Windermerean girls her age act pretty similarily. She's not exactly like them, but if she was, she wouldn't have broken the mold and escaped off planet
>>
MUH KAZE
>>
>>144065868

"Wind" power or some stupid bullshit like that.
>>
File: exploding.gif (2 MB, 250x205) Image search: [Google]
exploding.gif
2 MB, 250x205
>>144067986
>>
You know, I am starting to think the only satisfactory way to end the war, is if a Bird Human wakes up and determined that Windermere needed to be destroyed, just like in Macross Zero with humanity. Windermere had hijacked the name of Protoculture to justify their conquests; so let a Protoculture decide if they passed the test.
>>
>>144067975
Again, because apparently some people are too retarded to understand such a simple concept: sympathy =/= apologism.
>>
>>144067182

>dad still has an original un-built VF-1 model in the box with all the japanese instructions
>he always talks about re-shrinkwrapping it and selling it

What's the correct answer, build it or sell it?

>>144067986

My brain has slowly been replace KAZE with dance with the angels. I don't know which phrase annoys me more.
>>
>>144068156
you realize Protoculture had no right to judge races like that as well right? Protoculture aren't benevolent
>>
>>144068272
go dance with the kaze!
>>
>>144068274
they were destroyed by their own weapons of war
>>
>>144068274
>you realize Protoculture had no right to judge races like that as well right? Protoculture aren't benevolent
They DO in this case. Windermere used Protoculture in their propaganda for the war, so Protoculture has the right to take back their own name.
>>
>>144068215
You keep making excuses, you keep romanticizing and downplaying their acts, that sounds like apologism to me.
>never mind the fact that they involved their neighbors, that doesn't count because they are angry and they have a good reason to be!
>>
>>144067791
I know she acts like a human teenage girl most of the time, but she still act like a windermere every now and then
you can see it on ep 1 when she sing while running straight through the battlefield and on ep 13 when she jump off the platform to help hayate
>>
>>144065868
So shit show is still shit. Glad I dropped it on ep 2.
>>
File: s-l1600[1].jpg (304 KB, 1500x1190) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600[1].jpg
304 KB, 1500x1190
>>144068272
Is it pic related? If yes, then it is still being actively sold for $40 (w/o shipping)

If not does it transform? If it doesn't then it will be pretty hard to sell because people will just buy pic related.
>>
>>144068447
>dropped it in ep 2
>shitposting in threads for ep 15

ok
>>
>>144060248
More like Basara taught the Protodevlin not to take the lives of other beings to feed themselves.

Imagine this. The Protoculture doing experiments to make more powerful biological weapons drags you into a universe where you'll die. The only source of food is people. So you eat their people. You become so gluttonous that you nearly kill off the galaxy and the people you are eating going extinct. A bunch of Protoculture singers knocks you out imprisoning you for 500,000 years. Human being curious why there is an energy field turn it off and you got jailbreak. Making them your slaves like the previous guys. You find out this species can regenerate your food and become possibly self sustainable. This species resists and you lose control again eating life in galaxy until this singing autist shows you don't need to eat people to get your special food. You need just to sing. Since you don't need this galaxy anymore you fuck off traveling the universe.
>>
>>144068348
>You keep making excuses, you keep romanticizing and downplaying their acts
Are you fucking retarded or just blind? I just said that they have reasons for their anger.
>>
>>144068495
Just imagining that this was what it have been like to post in a Macross thread when shitfest 7 was airing. That and I've been watching Macross since 1981 or so, and I was looking forward to a nice new show. Instead we get this garbage.

Must be the radiation eating their tiny brains.
>>
>>144068548
and I just said that they are angry retards.
>>
Both the Windies and the nuns are equally bad at this point.

Windies = enslaving entire planets with mind control, causing chaos with var, galactic conquering

nuns = nuking windies, Having super exploitive policies on them when they were part of nuns, using the knights as cannon fodder

Endgame will involve both sides accepting they did wrong, putting aside their differences and finally ending this cycle of hate. Aided by the power of song / uniting against a common enemy.
>>
does Japan have the same NUNsfags vs Windfags too?
>>
>>144068618
Nice damage control.
>>
>>144068755
Also

NUNS: nuking Ragna, killing civilians and NUNS soldiers.
>>
>>144068755
>Endgame will involve both sides accepting they did wrong, putting aside their differences and finally ending this cycle of hate.
You forgot the 4 planets that were conquered. They would want revenge, NUNs' actions have nothing to do with them. And the 4 planets combined would be able to fuck over a lone demilitarised Windermere.
>>
>>144068767
>they have good reasons to be angry
>they are still retards
>N-nice damage control!
>>
Did Immelman Snr. drop the dimensional bomb on Windermere?
>>
>>144068800
You're as bad as Roid, you know that? How does it feel?
>>
>>144068761
>NUNSfags
I still can't believe this shit is real. I sympathize with grunts but the ones in charge are moustache twirling villain and those are the ones NUNSfags are defending.
>>
>>144068930
Do you see any NUNfag in this thread?
>>
>>144068879
Well, it'd lead to some drama, so I'm guessing yes. But, it'll be complicated.
>>
I missed waifu & shipping wars.
>>
>>144068970
I'd gladly post a Mirage, but I'm at work here.
>>
>>144068956
Not here, but on previous threads. There were some NUNS did nothing wrong 7 years ago fags.
>>
>>144069012
maybe a few /pol/fags spreading their one nuke wasn't enough memes
>>
>>144068755
>nuns = nuking windies, Having super exploitive policies on them when they were part of nuns, using the knights as cannon fodder
It seems to me, windies are a bunch of whingers. I don't trust what they say about their conditions, and that's the only source we have.

Also, the windies wanted to do jack shit in defence of the sector. The apparently just wanted to defend their own people and planet. How pathetic. How isolationist.

How very windie-like. We haven't seen why they're angry. Until I do, I don't have a lot of sympathy for them at all.
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 903x950) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 903x950
Have a Freyja then.
>>
>>144068912
Oh yes, they were collateral damage, totslly justified, right?
>>
>>144068868
>let's pretend that I didn't go full autism throwing a tantrum!
You're so cute.
>>
File: 0mr7Chd.jpg (140 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
0mr7Chd.jpg
140 KB, 1600x1200
>>144068970
No need for wars, the best girls are here.
>Yes, I mean both of them.
>>
>>144069083
>that's the only source we have.
Ernest is a windy?
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 400x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 400x378
>>144069096
I want to play with her horn.
>>
File: L1qlbf9no1_500.jpg (52 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
L1qlbf9no1_500.jpg
52 KB, 500x484
If only Hikaru, Max, Millia and Fokker were here
>>
>>144069083
The policies are mainly covered in the manga. Basically nuns wanted to use the windies as cannon fodder against uncultured zent fleets "which weren't even anywhere near their sector".

All of the windy soldiers and Ernest were like WTF as this - but Gramia was all like 'we have to honour this because of nuns agreements blah blah'

Basically they were fine going to the defense of planets in "their" sector, but didn't like nuns using them as disposable pawns in other nuns conflicts.
>>
>>144069295
>Basically they were fine going to the defense of planets in "their" sector, but didn't like nuns using them as disposable pawns in other nuns conflicts.
But they got their independence after that. You can't just keep using past misgivings forever. They are now self-ruling, so what is their excuse NOW?
>>
>>144069177
Are you referring to the apologist thing? does it bother you this much? I was referring to the windfags in the previous threads and here too. You keep making excuses.
>NUNSfags striked first so this totally gives them the right to do what they want
>Gramia was a good man
>They are angry, leave them alone!
>>
>>144069295
You forgot the part where Ernest was insinuating it left Windermeria suspiciously defenseless.
>>
>>144069295
Also NUNS was asking them to deploy every unit leaving the planet undefended. But nothing wrong with this, right. NUNS is not abusive at all.
>>
>>144069277
Max and Milia BTFO-ing Mirage
>>
>>144069495
>Also NUNS was asking them to deploy every unit leaving the planet undefended. But nothing wrong with this, right. NUNS is not abusive at all.
And they got their independence. That should be the end of it. America might still like to take about the old British taxes, but they certainly aren't using that as a political excuse for modern actions. Go on, complain about NUNS being a mean organisation, the fact is Windermere had left NUNS already, and now they declared war as an independent nation. They need to hold themselves to account. That's what it means to be Independent.
>>
>>144069495
Undefended against whom? It's not like NUNS fleet couln't fold from other planets in case Windermere would need help.
>>
>>144069637
why not handle their own problems then instead of asking windermere to go far away for every little thing?
>>
>>144069637
Undefended against NUNS themselves maybe? With all the fighting force off tackling the zents they have full run of the planet. It's obvious they were up to shady shit regarding the Windies during the war - what's to say they weren't up to stuff earlier (re; ruins and mind control and shit)?
>>
REMOVE
>>
>>144069370
>everyone who sympathizes with Windermere agrees with their current actions
Man, you are a retard with persecutory delusions. I'm not gonna waste any more time giving you (you)s. Have a last one.
>>
>>144069633

Funny you bring America up when the Windies are pretty much just Monroe Doctrining it up at the moment.
>>
>>144069745
>why not handle their own problems then instead of asking windermere to go far away for every little thing?
It's like NATO. Combined military that work together. You help them now, you get help later. But Windermere, since it didn't have any actual threats it needed defence from, consider it meaningless. Another sign of a short-sighted race that didn't realise Space is filled with roving world-ending threats.
>>
>>144069816
>Funny you bring America up when the Windies are pretty much just Monroe Doctrining it up at the moment.
What Monroe Doctrine? They are outright on a path to world conquest, what kind of doctrine is that?
>>
>>144069803
>Everyone having different opinions than me is a retard.
>also all the windfags here are sympathizers I swear
You're one? good for you, because I see many who aren't.
>>
>>144069825
Yeah, you have it about right. Planets should work together for the greater good of the sector, and further, if needed.

But, that was then, and their current actions are practically indefensible. First the sector, and now the galaxy. Who the fuck do they think they are? I mean really?
>>
>>144069816
Are you a retard? The only ones complaining were the kids, Gramia complied.
>>
>>144069938
Wrong quote >>144069825
>>
Can anyone tell me if that crater cause by dimensional bomb still active?
>>
>>144069913
>But, that was then, and their current actions are practically indefensible. First the sector, and now the galaxy. Who the fuck do they think they are? I mean really?
As they said, they think they are the Master Race. They are young, recently uplifted, and they had won a war for their independence. Now they are trying to go big, because the leaders are dying anyway and want to make their mark before they hit 35.

Frankly, I am expecting Windermere to suffer greatly at some point. Since they really haven't lost a battle yet all-show, it means their real first loss is going to be gloriously horrible. And then Windermere would crumple like a house of cards, because as soon as their capacity to mind control is damaged they would have nothing.
>>
>>144070099
It's spewing lightning so yeah probably
>>
>>144070110
This. If a third party "is" involved, then their knocking off a pedestal moment would be the third party taking over that shiny new mind control network they've set up and kicking them to the curb.

Sets the stage nicely for an eventual windy-chaos team up against third party which leads into an UNDERSTANDING end.
>>
>>144070110
Well, the fact that they rely so heavily on the six knights means they really don't have any reserve capacity. It's laughable what their military is.

That is, if you don't take into account for their protoculture/wind singer strategy. It's OP enough to achieve what they want without little effort.

How exciting. What a show! I really hope they do suffer horrendous casualties on their campaign. How else does that type of people learn?
>>
>>144070236
They have more squads. We just don't focus on them. You know, like the alpha beta and gamma squadons get next to no focus.
>>
>>144069083
>We haven't seen why they're angry.
But we have. People were killed during the war and then the planet was nuked and even more people died. Plus NUNS propaganda accusing Windermere of dropping the bomb.
>>
>>144070236
>Only have six knights
They have more than six - see not-Belri. It's just these six have the most screen time because ANIME. It's like chaos has an alpha and beta platoon, but we only ever get to see delta.
>>
>>144065868
Dude this series is so badly written. What did you expect? Just switch your brain off and roll with it.
>>
>>144070236
Found the retard. Windermere has an army plus the Aerial Knights. The main six are just one Knight squad, there are more.
>>
>>144070298
>But we have. People were killed during the war and then the planet was nuked and even more people died. Plus NUNS propaganda accusing Windermere of dropping the bomb.
And what does that have to do with taking over 4 innocent planets that are in the same political position as Windermere was? And then aiming for conquest of the whole galaxy?
>>
>>144070287
>>144070339
Yeah, I agree. We see the rest of their troops doing mop-up operations on occupied planets.

And the knights are supposed to be the elite of the elite, so it's no surprise that they can defeat common NUNS fighters.

I just want them to meet a wall. I liked how the battle in ep 13 went. The song wasn't OP (since Ernest got a lucky shot at the speakers), and because of that, people could battle.

But, that's only because the windies were denied in their cheating. Cheat, cheat, cheat. That's all they ever do. I'd like them to stop that. But they won't, because they're windies that think they need to have it all. Everything.

Hey, but we know the tables will flip. Just when does that happen?
>>
>>144070422
Reading comprehension.

Rely. Look it up.
>>
Can someone end that fucking shota already? really tired with his bullshit.
>>
I just realized that we never see any Windfag combatants other than the knights. I wish they'd at least show some of the grunts or some shit, right now it seems like it was just the small group of knights and their drones BTFO-ing planetary defense fleets. Which admittedly actually happened in 15.

Wait, was it just knights and Var guys all along?
>>
File: miraju2.jpg (324 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
miraju2.jpg
324 KB, 1400x1000
Gentlemen, how do we make Mirage win the triangle?
>>
>>144070449
Do you have reading comprehension problems or are you just dumb? Read the post again, this time paying attention.
>>
>>144070498
He's young, it's not his fault. It's Gramia and now Roid's.
But he will get tired soon, and Roid won't be able to tell the windies to retreat like they usually did in the past episodes.
>>
>>144070459
>When will tables flip
When the third party who has been playing the Windies (and nuns maybe) like a fiddle finally show themselves and take over the mind control network the Windies have managed to set up.

This leads to windy and chaos team up against common enemy, which leads perfectly into a kawamori UNDERSTANDING end.
>>
>>144070557
By making the triangle be between Sky > Mirage < Qurule.
>>
>>144070557
Well, we'd need to chat with Kawamori and suggest he takes the camera off Freyja a bit. Write some nice scenes with Hayate and Mirage, and given them something to respond to.

But, that would require a rewrite, since they've already done up to ep 22. So, I'm pretty sure it's too late, anon. Maybe next macross.
>>
>>144070613
And a sweet NUNS genocide.
>>
Keith was BTFO'd last time he flew and then shows up with a permanent injury. The needed to establish that he's very much a threat still.
>>
>>144070200
I'm not looking forward to a third party being behind it. Too convenient. An understanding end is okay but not one when they team up against a greater threat.
>>
File: flags.jpg (460 KB, 2296x720) Image search: [Google]
flags.jpg
460 KB, 2296x720
>>144070557
Nothing, Freyja is an auto-loser it isn't funny anymore.
>>
>>144070557
>how do we

She already won
>>
>>144070674
There's the china dress thing next episode

They're reserving that song because it would send Freyjafags on instant suicide watch
>>
>>144070673
I kinda pegged shady elysion guy as being a third party proxy for the moment he was introduced. Notice how he was meeting Gramia alone (who then shortly after decided to take Ranga and thus complete the ruin circuit) and now is right hand to Roid (who is basically running Windermere behind the scenes rn).

Plus it looks like that whoever he's working for is the one that armed the Windies for the nuns conflict, and they know more about the ruins than even windermere (since they were really the ones to get the valens running). Super shady.
>>
>>144068483

"1/72 SCALE BANDAI MACROSS SERIES NO.12 VF-1S VALKYRIE"
"3 MODE VARIABLE KIT"
Black/Yellow on white color scheme with the skull and crossbones, Roy Focker's aircraft

First time really looking inside the box, the instructions have some 80's as fuck illustrations. Okay so looking at the instructions this baby can transform without being rebuilt.

Man I wish I could find a date, I'm pretty sure my dad has had this since the fucking 80's.
>>
>>144070835
The 3rd party is Anti-NUNS.
>>
>>144070862
Well, ideally, they'd be anti-everything, windies included. I wouldn't mind if that protowhale goes berzerk when they lose control (killing those innocent windies on the ground). But, that's just wishful thinking, I think.
>>
>>144070862
>NUNS, Chaos and the windies team up.
Anti NUNSfags and anti windfags on suicide watch
>>
>>144070937
This is Miragefags levels of delusion. NUNS are the villains of the story.
>>
>>144068755
I don't know how NUNS can be redeemed at this point. Windermere's actions at least are understandable from their POV.
>>
>>144070922
Kawamori hate people like you. Those who lust for genocide. It's like you didn't even watch Frontier movie 2.
>>
>>144071005
Hey, now that you mention it, I'm currently (just) watching Frontier movie 2. Only into five minutes though.

But, you scored a hit there, champ.
>>
>>144070991
Let me dream.
At least let some of their mens defect to Chaos in the final big battle when they see what their superiors have done.
>>
>>144068761
No. They feel sorry for Windermere and think that NUNS is no good. They want the knights to find happiness and befriend Chaos.>>144068800
>>
>>144071040
I'm pretty sure I read in a previous thread that 2ch didn't find the windermerians that interesting.
>>
>>144071040
Maybe it's just the threads you look at that tell you that. I'm sure there's some analytical thinkers over there as well.
>>
When will we learn what shinpi really is?
>>
>>144071004
>I don't know how NUNS can be redeemed at this point. Windermere's actions at least are understandable from their POV.
How? How is the conquests of 4 innocent planets have anything to do with NUNs?
>>
>>144071096
You should have pretty much been able to figure it out by now
>>
>>144071005
Why are edgelord watching Macros? Why are they missing the point of Delta so hard? Why don't they go back to animesuki or whatever other shithole they crawled out from?
>>
>>144071113
SHE'S A DOG!?
HE DOES IT AGAIN
S A S U G A
A
S
U
G
A
>>
>>144071084
Was that before or after ep15 aired? If it was before then I'd understand, but after this ep15 the knights are gonna get a surge in popularity similar to when the current chapters of their manga came out.
>>
>>144071143
After.
>>
>>144071143
After 15ep., 2ch didn't like the episode - they find Windermere boring.
>>
>>144071106
From their POV (or at least the common people's POV) they're liberating those planets from the same exploitive conditions they themselves were under. In effect conquering = freeing them from nuns control.
>>
>>144071140

Freyja is Celiane
Mirage is Touma
Hayate is Apollo
Shinpi is Apollonius
>>
>>144071221
Is 2ch a sausage fest? It looks like most Twitter Macrossfags are women and Twitter likes Windermere. Gender may explain the different reactions.
>>
>>144071255
>implying Mikumo isn't Mikono
>>
>>144071161
>>144071221
lol some people here are saying nips like the knights because they honourabu antagonists who are just misguided, and then others are saying that nips don't like them cos their super boring.

What we need to do is ask that nip translating these threads each week for a definitive opinion.
>>
>>144071291
Yeah, probably. I'm pretty sure Twitter wouldn't care either if they weren't bishies.
>>
>>144071223
>From their POV (or at least the common people's POV) they're liberating those planets from the same exploitive conditions they themselves were under. In effect conquering = freeing them from nuns control.
How about from the conquered people's point of view? And from their point of view after Windermere is inevitably defeated and the planets are in a position for retribution?
>>
>>144070835
That's what we all think, but it's cheap if they opt for having a finale with Windermerians and NUNS ganging up on Anti-UN like they did in Frontier.
Not to say the last episode of Frontier wasn't awesome, but it feels more thematically appropriate if they approached it in Delta like they did in 7.
>>
>>144071084
2ch isn't everything. There is also twitter. Plus, I did read some anons in 2ch sympathizing with the windies.
>>
reminder that one nuke wasn't enough
windermere should've been turned into a puddle of glowing blue goo
>>
>>144071360
I'm not saying that they're in the right (they aren't at this point) - I'm just saying that most of the populace "think" they 're in the right (at least before Roid announced galatic domination) which is why they went along with it.
>>
>>144071291
2ch is generally used by people in their 30s to 50s and there has been a shift away from it in recent years because of the abundance of social media.

The aggressive shitposting is standing out more recently because of that and also because the anonymity is effective for negative campaigning, especially when affiliate sites pick up on it.
>>
>>144071399
Well their opinions are divided then.
and like another anon said, Twitter macrossfags are mostly women, they sympathize more because of the bishies.
>>
>>144071336
Women love tortured bad boys, even ugly ones.
>>
File: ma.jpg (382 KB, 1462x2048) Image search: [Google]
ma.jpg
382 KB, 1462x2048
>>
File: mk.jpg (53 KB, 1200x556) Image search: [Google]
mk.jpg
53 KB, 1200x556
>>
>>144071599
Yes. Make it happen.
>>
>>144071420
Reminder that people like you make Kawamori cry.
>>
>>144071582
What a weird bunch.

>>144071623
He's just baiting.
>>
>>144071360
You're gonna be so assblasted when those planets forgive Windies in the end.
>>
>>144071599
Man this is actually a good pic. Where did this ship even come from?
>>
>>144071495
Twitter isn't really reliable for gaining a sense of how an episode is received. Most people won't bother to tweet anything that's negative.
>>
>>144071689
Mikumo is a jellyfish and Arad can't live without jellyfish.
>>
>>144071722
>Mikumo is a jellyfish
But I thought she was a space tuna
>>
Kawamori is gonna BTFO genocide fags, but in no way is Windermere gonna end up 'right'. This is the man that made dynamite 7 an anti-whaling piece after all.
>>
>>144071718
Twitter is really good for getting adorable fanart. I'm happy with that
>>
>"oh btw Windermere hereby declares war on the entire galaxy"
I thought Roid was supposed to be the reasonable one.
>>
>>144071826
Gramia's will has changed him.
>>
>>144071826
He changed after he had a glowing rune encounter with the king. What did the King's rune tell him, I wonder?
>>
>>144071826
He was always naive and dumb.
>>
>>144071801
I agree with that.
I just want Delta to sell.
>>
>>144071919
Did you put the BD's on pre-order?
>>
>>144070629
>Maybe next macross.
My sides.
>>
>>144071973
Of course.
>>
*2. 77,527 *,*77,527 Walküre "Walkure Attack!"
>>
>>144071990
Well that's alright then. This was never gonna pull frontier numbers anyway. But it's not like it's doing poorly. Music doing really well at that
>>
>>144072016
It sold just under 3k yesterday.
I take it that's its first week total?
>>
>>144072109
That's the sales after 6 days.
>>
>>144072129
it might just break 80k in its first week then. Bretty guud
>>
>>144065868
Keith only needed to take out the fold jammers. The Wing Song did the rest
>>
>>144072210
Especially since most people download shit nowadays.
>>
>>144072016
58,899 Macross Δ OP/ED "Ichido dake no Koi nara / Rune ga Pika tto Hikattara" by Walküre (Mikumo Δ JUNNA, Freyja Δ Minori Suzuki, Kaname Δ Kiyono Yasuno, Makina Δ Nozomi Nishida, Reina Δ Nao Touyama)

6,544 Macross Δ OST 1 by Saeko Suzuko,TOMISIR, Mina Kubota
>>
File: 3.jpg (29 KB, 314x263) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
29 KB, 314x263
>>144070832
>>144070674
You literally cannot come up with a sceneario in which Freyja can possibly lose at this point and Mirage winning without it relating to something from a previous series or something happening to Freyja to remove her from the picture
>>
>>144071826
That was before Gramia's will and once he realized what the Sigur Valens was capable of.

I think Roid will probably die in the end but not because he's evil but he turns himself into the villain
>>
Dere Bogue when
>>
>>144072410
Did Gramia really want to conquer the Galaxy?
>>
>>144072478
Well I don't think we'll know that unless we actually see/hear said will
>>
>>144072478
Maybe. But probably not. It's probably coming from Roid's own ambition, or from the Epsilon guy.
>>
>>144072478
Whatever it was, it changed Roid.
>>
How will quell Windermerean rage if NUNs indeed were the nukers
>>
File: 1340229327645.jpg (21 KB, 447x355) Image search: [Google]
1340229327645.jpg
21 KB, 447x355
>>144072570
A union of Understanding between a human and Windermerean.
>>
>>144072570

Mikumo sings the song of her people.
>>
They have yet to reveal true purpose of the Var. Still think ot involves something related to it actually enhamcing Messer.
>>
OK BOIS....

The war will end if only Walkure sings the legendary song 'DYRL'!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>144072733
No. I liked 7's take on that, where Mylene sang it, and failed, and Basara fixed it by singing a more upbeat song.
>>
>>144072717
Var: Pledge or Beloved

Var is a goddess associated with oaths between men and women. Var will also punish those, who broke their vows.
Vor: The Careful one

Vor is very wise and she searched out all things so nothing was hidden from her. Vor also has a the gift of providence, and of preparing well for the future.
>>
>>144065868
The fart gas was too strong.
>>
>>144072717
>They have yet to reveal true purpose of the Var.
There's no true purpose. It's a space disease created by Fold Bacteria. It's been around for years
>>
>>144072630
its pretty much confirmed at this point that Mikumo will defect.
>>
MIRAGEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>144072791
>Mikumo will defect.
What
>>
File: DSC_2165[1].jpg (131 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2165[1].jpg
131 KB, 1024x680
>>144070836
Well Sheeit anon. I'm willing to bet it's the one on the right in this pic. It's a 1990s bandai reissue of the Imai model.

Now I haven't seen any of these at cons/swapmeets but seen numerous non-tranformable ones worth pretty cheap like $20-50.

It'll be really hard to sell because Bandai re-realesed a more accurate model and is still being sold right now like that vf-1a I showed you.

Really GL trying to sell that anon. You'll need it.
>>
File: 201607102032_15672.jpg (118 KB, 472x469) Image search: [Google]
201607102032_15672.jpg
118 KB, 472x469
>>144073003
They're hinting it. She's some kind of god mother of the windermerean race. She's very intrigued by the song of the wind, that one magazine scan pointed out she's changing. She's not so subtly facing away from everyone on the cover the single to the show's 2nd half OP.
>>
Reminder that Mirage is Zessica 2.0
>>
>>144072775
Clearly more than just that. Messer showed what its like to be in control of the Var
>>
>>144073180
I think that was less to show Messer was in control of the Var and to show what a singer/pilot sync moment looks like
>>
>>144072478
Well he did say Earthlings are not fit for the throne of the galaxy. Roid thinks they are conquering the galaxy.

Which funny as Earthers don't see it that way. As what they doing s runnng away and not putting all their eggs in one basket.

It wouldn't surprise me if Heinz's vision of Windermere burning comes true. Making Windermereans another set of nomads. They can't settle locally in the cluster as Earthers, Zentradi, Voldorians and Ragnans are going to hate them for what they did.
>>
File: miko.jpg (102 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
miko.jpg
102 KB, 1200x675
>>
>>144073245
this picture hints mikumo's betrayal?
>>
>>144073082
If she does, it will be around so 17 (Scattering the stage). EP 18 will be a fallout episode, and ep19 (Eternal Song) will finally reveal what is up with her.

Her leaving / defecting also clears the path for Freyja becoming lead / the face of Walkure. So in a way she'll be for Freyja what Messer's death was for Hayate.
>>
>>144073225
It'd be delicious if this comes about. Let's hope, anon-kun.
>>
>>144072775
Only after the Vajra left. In Macross Extra we see Mad Scientist Master Iwan having a dead Vajra behind him. So maybe that is a clue.
>>
>>144073225
>Windermere burning
Wasn't that just Heinz accessing Freyja's memories of the fire she saw when she was young? Like the hole Freyja and Mikumo saw was Heinz's memories of seeing the dimensonal weapon crater.
>>
>>144068099
don't those things have brakes to stop that from happening?
>>
File: w.jpg (151 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
151 KB, 1200x675
>>
>>144073398
Ah right! Mikumo has a slightly different pose to the others in that pic too. So, there's the confirmation.
>>
>>144073082
>Freyja facing front in the light
>Mikumo off to the side in the dark
>This is the last time they spoke as friends

Pottery
>>
>>144073398
>>144073458
Oh, and maybe Kaname might die. This, just from this picture.
>>
>>144073485
>Kaname might die

and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>144073398
I find this triangle interesting:

the top is Mikumo and Freyja, but they stand and look at different sides unlike Makina and Reina that are one of the corners of the triangle
>>
>>144073485
Agree, her position is far away from others.
>>
>>144073398
Mikumo Freyja are facing away from each other, suggesting a possible rift.
>>
>>144073398
Creditless pls?
>>
>Mikumo defecting
I don't see it. Getting kidnapped or infiltrating maybe.
>>
>>144073640
she definitely has something to do with the protoculture ruins. Maybe she was suppose to be the one singing at Signur Valens
>>
>>144068344
Except everything is indeed pointing to Windermere being their chosen heir to their legacy. Their cluster is the Protoculture's final stop before going away. A network of ruins in their cluster that allows total mind control over the galaxy that can only be powered by singing from either Windermere or Mikumo and an intact Protoculture ship on their planet. I mean, if the situation was reverse and it was humanity that has gotten all those things instead, you would be claiming they are the heirs as well.
>>
>>144073485
None of them are going to die
>>
>>144073640
I don't think it'll be over to the windie side. She'll leave for her own purposes. Maybe something like that. Unless her aims coincide with the windie aims somehow.
>>
>>144073640
It's idiotic to betray all your friends and all they stand for just because some dicks in NUNS decide to nuke windfaggots in the past.
>>
>>144073673
Sure but defecting means helping the windermerians side, and I don't see her do it. The girl can only sing, and she doesn't even know why.

>>144073693
The Chaos group need all the help they can get now, this is not the time for her to act selfish, even if her powers weakened, she's still as useful as Kaname.
>>
>>144069223
good taste
>>
>>144073640
Maybe she'll finally find what she sings for, and that is not on Chaos's side of the war.
>>
>>144073689
doesn't sound like they were the heir of their legacy but rather the final creations of a dying race, desperate to survive.

The windermereans are the strongest physical humanoids in miclone form. They can all sense fold waves. They're immune to VAR, they're shortlived. Sounds like a weapon. They were made by a race known to make living weapons. Ruins network for a mindcontrol system? Sounds like weapon/counterweapon made by a race who is literally dying in a war between their own warrior slave race and huge masses of brainwashed members of said warrior slave race. A huge space ship that has cutting edge song dependent shields and is a key to the network? Another weapon.
>>
>>144068864
All four planets barely had any casualties, nevermind the fact that the civilians are still able to almost do whatever they were able to do before the occupation. If they wanted revenge, they would be do resistance movements rather than just lazily walking around doing absolutely nothing. Face it, the anime all but tells us the four planets would just shrug the whole thing off once the mind-control goes away.
>>
>>144073821
You have some good ideas, anon. I'm glad you're in this thread.
>>
>>144073766
The protoculture ruins just happens to fall into Windermere's hands. It was never in their possession at first to begin with. Signur Valens is excavated by the Roid and not manufactured by Windermereans. I am suspecting that Mikumo is another race or probably a descendant of protoculture whom in her memories is seen her singing at the protoculture ruins.
>>
>>144073821
You have to wonder why the protoculture didn't bother actually using it then.
>>
>>144073821
Damn so the short lifespan = preventative measure to stop them rising up against them like the zents did? Holy shit it all makes sense.
>>
>>144073363
Heinz woke up from that nightmare memory leading to ask if it was Windermere.

So far Heinz has been following the lead of his father now Roid, It hasn't occurred to hm the suffering he has given to the people of the cluster. His people will suffer and he'll blame himself for it.

It wouldn't surprise me if he abdicates ending the royalty and nobility system of Windermere.
>>
>>144073909
More like, short life spans don't matter to a creator who is creating a weapon.
>>
>>144073889
Well, it really depends on the connection of the wind singer to whatever Mikumo is. If there's a genetic link between them, it might indicate that they have some special link to the protoculture stuff there. It might be like the bird man stuff in zero.
>>
>>144073821
Can't wait to see their faces when it's revealled that MUH PROTOCULTURE only saw them as a tool rather than an heir.
>>
>>144073948
No, I'm sure the protoculture learned from their mistakes. They're not dumb, anon.
>>
>>144073942
Abdicates or dies more like. Out of the windy triangle I feel that he's the least likely to make it through the series.
>>
File: IHZqdkB.jpg (28 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
IHZqdkB.jpg
28 KB, 600x338
>>144073964
Mikumo and Sara Nome might originate from the group of ancestors. They both go naked and sing as if they are one with nature.
>>
>>144074043
Yeah, I hadn't thought of the naked connection. But, you're right. Might be some kind of connection.
>>
>>144073992
The zents didn't rice up against them, they were mind controlled by the protodeviln. Just like the zentradi the supervision army has automated factories and cloning plants, so both sides enter into an incredibly destructive attrition war between each other. The war lasts so frigging long that the last protoculture died as collateral damage over a half million years ago, and at the start of the first macross it's finally dying down, with loyalist zentraedi (even though its been so long ago they virtually know nothing of their origins or what exactly these mythical protoculture were) are mopping up the provision army remnants.
>>
>>144073821
Which means humanity can't be the heirs as well since they're not immune to the mind-control. Meaning, everyone has the right to inherit all of their stuff but Windermere has the best chance since they have a galactic mind control device all set-up for them to use.
>>
>>144074160
The idea of a rightfull heir is dumb to begin with. It's fraught with nationalistic pride. Which I'm sure we all know what Kawamori thinks about.
>>
>>144073367
that or they can rotate themselves out of the wind direction
>>
File: Exsedol Folmo.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Exsedol Folmo.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
How i wished in Delta there is someone like Exsedol Folmo to actually clarify us some of the questions that we are facing here. I bet his intelligence will be helpful just like what he did in the past series.
>>
>>144074113
That's a nice summary. I get the picture now.
>>
>>144074220
Yeah, he was great. I wonder if he's still alive? Oh, but they have a long life, don't they? So, maybe?
>>
Bogue is my favorite Knight
>>
>>144073893
If there's anything this franchise has taught us, it's that the Protoculture did not make the best decisions
>>
NUNs/Epsilon will take over the cluster and use Mikumo as a songer to control the galazy. Delta/Knights try to stop them
>>
>>144074259
Max and Millia are actually very fortunate to have Exsedol to come along the Macross 7 fleet because he is literally like the living encyclopedia to their questions.
>>
>>144074265
Go to bed Minoringo
>>
>>144074265
He will end up suicide as he knows he realized he was fooled by Roid...
>>
>>144074265
So, who's fucking this one? Keith? Or was it Herman? Or maybe Roid?
>>
>>144074418
Minoringo.
>>
>>144074418
As in litteral fucking or something else?
>>
>>144074220
Isn't that what we have the glossary on the website for
>>
>>144074265
>three of his sisters are dead
Fuck NUNS.
>>
>>144065868
>ignore windamndsadsa
>they die out
>win
>>
>>144074190
The point making is that the Protoculture had probably never intended any race to inherit their stuff but they had probably need someone to watch over their stuff to ensure no one can abuse their technology and do something stupid like unleash the Protodevlin again. Since Mikumo seems to have some sort of connection to the Wing-Singers, I am almost certain Windermere isn't the heir but rather given a stewardship of their legacy to best decide who gets what or if their legacy even deserves to exist in the first place.

Speaking of which, did we ever find out when the person known as Mikumo first appeared?
>>
>>144074479
Calm your hateboner, Bogue.
>>
>>144074265
I want to fuck Bogue
>>
File: MUH WIND.jpg (168 KB, 850x837) Image search: [Google]
MUH WIND.jpg
168 KB, 850x837
>>
>>144067745
there is a massive black hole.
>>
>>144074526
But there are no humans to concquer.
>>
These threads need to die for a while.
>>
>>144074511
I agree with everything but
>blowing themselves
at least fix this one
>>
File: kamille fuck this shit.gif (870 KB, 360x272) Image search: [Google]
kamille fuck this shit.gif
870 KB, 360x272
So now the Windies have started an all out war against the entire fucking galaxy, so when is Basara/Gamlin/Max/Millia/Isamu appearing to take down this fuckers? You can't start something so big as an all out war without the most influential people in the macross universe not appearing, is complete bullshit, but seeing how Keith got BTFO thanks to muh songs and now is a Super Char Aznable Of The Wind anything can happens in this shit.
>>
>>144074511
Saved.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.