[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kono Bijutsubu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10
Slowpoke here: what the fuck is that thing in the locker?

I kept expecting them to make a joke out of it but the rest of the episode played out without anybody mentioning it.
>>
>>144060490

It's a person, what are you stupid?
>>
>>144060574
It clearly had blonde hair, there's no way it's human.
>>
can someone check if she's in the OP song?
>>
They're playing the long game with that gag I guess.

Just saw ep 1, what was the reaction when it first aired? Haven't really seen this show getting posted a lot.

I thought it had great characters, and great character interactions. solid OP and ED too.
>>
>>144060867
pretty generic for the most part, but maybe it will get better once the full cast assembles and we find out more about locker-chan (maybe the show will never address that).
>>
>>144060867
I really liked the humour. The interview scene had me in stitches. When I pick up a show with "comedy" as a tag, this is the sort of humour I pray for. Plain-chan was also unexpectedly cute and the two leads played off one another really well.

Also armpits
>>
>>144061372
>animeonlyfag
>>
>>144060867
A lot of praise for the voice acting, animation, characters, and characters. It even got yurifags jealous that the cast aren't all girls. Also, got like 6+ threads since the first episode aired.
>>
I'm in love with Usami.
>>
>>144062102

>Her hairpin changes expression

What is this sorcery?
>>
>>144062229
What are you talking about?
>>
File: 3463463.png (182 KB, 270x435) Image search: [Google]
3463463.png
182 KB, 270x435
>>144060786
Are you serious...? Pic related has same hair color, same eye brows, and same hair style. Is it that complicated to tell who she is?
>>
>>144063042
Someone should tell the club advisor that they have cockroaches in the school.
>>
I thought the MC wasn't dense and was only feigning it in order to tease the girl, but the end of the episode points to him being dense. I'd prefer if he was pulling a Takagi-san.
>>
>>144063600
He's pretty fucking dense in the manga too. There are times where Mizuki borderline confesses to him and he doesn't understand. I mean you would think being around this girl all time who blushes at everything you do would give him a hint.

As long as the storeroom arc, love letter arc and any other super diabetes inducing arcs are animated though i'll be satisfied. If there is one thing the manga did well it's make Mizuki at a lethal level cuteness. Seeing some of her blushing/monologues animated will be killer to some anons I imagine.
>>
>>144060867
I thought it was really funny and sweet. I really like the concept and the interactions between the characters. Hopefully they can keep it up for the rest of the series.

>>144063600
It seems he's at least somewhat aware of her feelings considering he's going to stay in the club.
>>
>>144060490
>>144060867
>>144062102
MIDDLE SCHOOL GIRLS SHOULD NOT BE THIS FUCKING SEXY

GUESS I'M GOING TO JAIL NOW
>>
>>144064824
Aren't they highschool kids?
>>
>>144065108
It's middleschool. She's 14 and a second year.
>>
It's great. Everything I wanted from the anime. Locker-Collete a cute.

Literally the best Anime OST since Dragon Ball.
>>
File: 988ca0ac3a[1].jpg (338 KB, 916x947) Image search: [Google]
988ca0ac3a[1].jpg
338 KB, 916x947
>>144063042
It's Collette-chan, otherwise known as the club mascot.
>>
File: 70507d0c06[1].jpg (227 KB, 900x652) Image search: [Google]
70507d0c06[1].jpg
227 KB, 900x652
There's not a single bad girl in this series. Even Yoh's childhood friend is a qt pa 2t
>>
>>144060867
I think it's fine when they hold out a gag for a while. Collette is an important character, after all, but she doesn't really have anything to do with the 2 main characters. Uchimaki is only important to her in talking about anime, and Usami is her verbal bully.

She'll be important in the next episodes.
>>
>>144060490
>That thing
How rude! That's obviously a beautiful little lady.
>>
This is probably my comfy guilty pleasure anime.
Like Seinfeld or That's So Raven
>>
>>144067148
>Guilty pleasure
Why? There's nothing bad about it. It's a bit light on the story, but it gets better later.
>>
The way they adapted the first two chapters changed the sentiment of the series. In the manga, the he didn't give the drawing to Usami and drawn it in secrecy, implying that he has feelings for her(or atleast find her attractive)
>>
>>144067343
I felt the same way. The adaptation is mostly faithful, though, with some creative liberties.

It's still pretty clear that Uchimaki feels at least something towards the girls around him, with maybe Sensei being the exception, but obviously Usami is the one he's closest to.
>>
Comfy as fuck. I've been missing a good comfy comedy slice of life since GJ-Bu ended.
>>
Seems like there's no real interest in this anime. It's a damn shame. It's pretty much the only anime I can stand this season, other than Re:Zero.
>>
I can't stand the boy. I know he's supposed to be cute and innocent but he just came off as an annoying douche.
>>
File: 029.png (234 KB, 966x1400) Image search: [Google]
029.png
234 KB, 966x1400
>>144067343
What? He did give the drawing to Usami in the manga.
>>
File: mugi.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
mugi.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
>>144060490

It's Mugi.
>>
>>144062102
I want to fuck bunny
>>
Its probably colette. One of the club member
>>
>>144069849
I think that "OK, OK" at the end is on them going to the hospital, not Uchi giving the pic to Usami.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.