[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Shinobu not get the flak Nadeko does? They're the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 51Fs3WZ73rL.jpg (48 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
51Fs3WZ73rL.jpg
48 KB, 500x455
Why does Shinobu not get the flak Nadeko does? They're the only two girls that didn't face their problems and let other people solve the issues for them.
>>
She's a meme waifu. The very definition of overrated.

Just like her series.
>>
Because she's not a cunt. And her problems are in large part caused by Araragi. If he had been willing to kill her or let her die it would have been resolved cleanly, but he insisted she had to keep living. What was she supposed to do? She sulked for a while then eventually came to terms with her new situation.
>>
File: 2-Nadeko Sengoku-1.jpg (160 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2-Nadeko Sengoku-1.jpg
160 KB, 1280x720
>>144054605
I like Nadeko because

1. She's cute
2. She's sweet
3. She isn't tied to another man, or at least might actually want to hang with me as opposed to most of the other girls
4. She's cute
5. She has a good sense of style
7. 2nd best opening song
8. She likes board games
9. Her favorite color is my favorite color
>>
>>144054660
fuck you. no mere meme waifu can turn me into a lolicon like she has
>>
>>144054797
>Letting Araragi, Gaen and 1st servant decide for her

Everything was Shinobu's fault in Shinobu Mail. I don't know how can you batfags justify her faggotry but then you shit on Snake for doing the same thing. Fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>144054797
And by coming to terms you mean lusting after Arararagis dick. Nadeko at least is her own woman after her crisis.
>>
>>144055097
When has Shinobu lusted after Araragi? Stop making shit, faggot.
>>
>>144054605
Because one is best girl and the other is worst girl.
>>
>>144055206
Dude, did you see that bitch blushing like a whore when Araragi kissed her? Definitely lusting.
>>
File: this.png (40 KB, 392x200) Image search: [Google]
this.png
40 KB, 392x200
>>144055307
this
>>
>>144055409
That doesn't count because that's just a natural reaction. Crab said she lusted over him for a week when she saw him half naked and taking a shower in Hitagi Crab. Cat lusted over him for the majority of the Tiger arc. Shinobu has never done anything that comes even close to that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.