[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Rave Master better than Fairy Tail? I would say yes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Cover_91.jpg (338 KB, 1203x1800) Image search: [Google]
Cover_91.jpg
338 KB, 1203x1800
Was Rave Master better than Fairy Tail?

I would say yes.
>>
>>144041845
Yes because the story didn't branch off

It was at least consistent and ended nicely
>>
>>144041845
why is somebody blantantly copying one piece art and get away from this
>>
Originally no, but with what fairy tail turned into...
>>
The seven year time skip and GMG arc killed fairy tail.
>>
>>144041845
But OP that pic is Fairy Tail.
>>
>>144041845
Trash is better than how Fairy Tail turned out.
FT should've ended in the Jerard arc.
>>
>>144042593
I think that's the joke anon.
>>
>>144041845
Rave Master is terrible, so no. I honestly don't think this author has ever made anything good.
>>
Rave was great, and although it's been many years since I read it, it's one of the few series I remember where the MCs group wasn't a bunch of jobbers.
>>
It was decent, but Sieghart's death was sad and one of the best moments of the manga
>>
>>144043762
A shame that his clone in FT is fucking trash and never going to be as badass and have so great moments as the original.
>>
>>144041845
Elie was the best girl so yeah
>>
>>144044600
More like a failed edgelord.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.