[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hunter x Hunter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 14
File: 9Y62yeH.jpg (227 KB, 798x509) Image search: [Google]
9Y62yeH.jpg
227 KB, 798x509
No HxH thread since hiatus, now it's fixed.
Established facts:

Kurapika and Kalluto are the most attractive chars on this series
Killua is top tier and would rape Chrollo and Hyskoa
Pariston is going to kill Gin
Muherr and Botobai will be the first to die in the DC
The boat ride will end sooner than Berserk
France > Portugal
>>
>Chrollo vs Hisoka fight
>he just hides and throws human/puppet bombs at Hisoka in a battle of attrition
what a cowardly little bitch
>>
>>144041927
Shots fired
>>
replies motherfuckers
>>
File: husk the boy clown.png (189 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
husk the boy clown.png
189 KB, 500x375
Why do people defend the 1999 Nippon Animation version of Hunter x Hunter?

I'm not even baiting, I'm genuinely interested in knowing what people REALLY like about it.
>>
>>144042148
It's a hiatus, what do you expect?
>>
>Godspeed
>Yupi unable to see or react
>Pouf comparing to teleportation
>Killua doing the same to opponent "X"
>opponent "X" paralysed
>Killua using claws+gyo
>Nodiff
Killua > everyone bar Meruem, Netero, Guards, Zeno, Silva, Illumi, Uvo, Bisky, Razor and probably Beyond/Botobai
>>
>>144041927
does that mean that hisoka is stronger than zeno and silva combined?
>>
>>144041802
>Killua is top tier and would rape Chrollo and Hyskoa
I knew Killuafags were stupid but i didn't know they were delusional. Killua isn't even Gotoh tier.
>>
>>144042408
just read this
>>144042268
I don't belong to any "characterfag" category, just using logical sense
>>
>>144042268
I doubt he could beat any of the Election-era Zodiacs, just based on experience. Killua could also rip Uvo apart. Uvo's the worst example of power creep in the entire series. He physically couldn't beat Kurapika.

Most of the Troupe besides Uvo and Pakunoda could probably beat him. Feitan, Phinks, and Bonolenov especially.
>>
File: Stylin'.jpg (463 KB, 784x1145) Image search: [Google]
Stylin'.jpg
463 KB, 784x1145
>>144041927
>Togashi: When I read the scene where Kakashi fights Team 7 while holding his book, I couldn't help but compliment Kishimoto-sensei, using that little detail to show the difference of experience between the characters made me realize that the author was really creative. Also Kishimoto has some really impressive drawing skills, I heard that in order to understand or evaluate the skills of an artist, you need to judge the way they draw hands, and the way his characters hold things in hand is impressive.
>>
>>144042483
What the fuck? How would they avoid what I've written, seriously?
Uvo's literally the only one with a skin hard enough to tank the claws
>>
>>144042442
Nigga he used his claws on Machi by surprise and that did no fucking damage
If he uses Godspeed for combat it runs out in seconds and leaves him vulnerable
>>144042483
Uvo couldn't beat Kurapika when he was fighting at half power, when he used his full strength he easily shattered his arm

Why does no one pay any attention in this fucking series
>>
>>144042560
I'm talking about Godspeed Killua, you're talking about Killua who learned Nen 1 month ago. Current Killua would have killed Machi 5 times in a row and quickly rape her at the same time
Chrollo and Hisoka aren't Yupi, just his claws are enough, it'll only last a second.
>>
>>144042560
Shattered his arm, didn't kill him. His powers suck. He's just a generic punch man.

>>144042553
Uvo's skin got ripped by a dude's teeth, a leech, and Pika's chain. Killua's claws could probably get through if he had the speed.
>>
>>144042268
That depends on how much he also enhances his attacks; he specifically says that the Zoldycks go through torture training, which is why he is able to use the ability in the first place (remember, he gets shocked too, and this is also why Silva just got out Chrollo's poison in no time).

If the Zoldycks can stand the shocks, it stands to reason other characters can too, even if this resistance is developed mid-fight. But yeah, I also think Godspeed is pretty broken.
>>
>>144042560
>>144042688
A 100% power Big Bang Impact was completely shut down by someone who just learned the basics of Nen. Porcupines needles also pierced his skin.
>>
>>144042959
Contradiction. Only the Zoldyck go through torture training as you said, you don't stand electricity like that. There won't be any mid-fight if they fight with Killua since that would mean they'll die in a few seconds
>>
>>144042662
Killua couldn't even beat Shoot and said Palm was a better fighter than him
If you think someone like Gon can protect himself from a direct Little Flower explosion using nen, do you really not think someone could easily resist his claws? There's a reason he stopped using them, they're worthless against another nen user
>Current Killua would have killed Machi 5 times in a row and quickly rape her at the same time
Source: my ass

>>144042688
>His powers suck
Entirely irrelevant, you said he couldn't beat Kurapika physically when he easily did
>>
>>144042201
Nothing to explain. You're just a faggot with zero taste.
>>
>>144041802
>France > Portugal
Let it go, it's just a cup. We'll return it in 4 years.
>>
>>144043309
Hisoka literally uses 6 Million Dollar Man sound effects when he kills that group of people in the forest. 1999 fucking SUCKS. Any bit of "impeccable tone" gets thrown out the fucking window by the shitty MIDI soundtrack and Android App Store tier sound effects.
>>
>>144043538
yfw there are 99fags who think the OST is better than 2011's orchestral beauty
>>
>>144043256
Are you doing this on purpose? This is the Killua who had a needle in his head and didn't even develop Godspeed. And he only said Palm had better strenght than him.
They would resist his claws by using Gyo. Problem is, they won't be able to do this because they won't have tume to react to it, exactly like Yupi's situation.
>Source: my ass
yeah right, Killua 1 month post-nen almost pierced her ribcage with his claws. Now Killua 1 year after that with speed almost unmatched wouldn't be able to do that.
>>
>>144041927
This, why didn't Chrollo fight like a complete retard like Hisoka? Fucking unfair
>>
>>144043256
>he easily did

What the fuck. Is getting one hit in that dealt any damage the same as completely physically overpowering someone? Not to mention Kurapika instantly healed it up as if nothing happened.
>>
>>144041927
he plays to his strengths, it's like complaining about losing to Dhalsim in Street Fighter because fireballs and teleporting is cheap

>>144042531
Totally different circumstances, since Chrollo actually needs his book to fight and would be severely handicapped if he lost it.
>>
>>144043597
>They would resist his claws by using Gyo.
Pretty sure even Shu would be enough, Killua is still a complete shitter at nen who can't even use En
>almost pierced her ribcage with his claws
She literally said she easily caught his hand with her muscles and he couldn't pull it back, that's not "almost piercing her ribcage"
>with speed almost unmatched
Fucking Tsubone was faster
If you're gonna say "b-but he was faster than Youpi" even fucking Shoot was faster than him with an technique he came up with on the fly

>>144043627
Pretty sure completely shattering someone's arm with a single punch qualifies as overpowering them mate
>Kurapika instantly healed it up as if nothing happened.
Again that is 100% irrelevant to what you said about him being unable to physically match him, you're grasping at straws like the dumb Pikafag you are
>>
>>144042531
That's actually pretty interesting. Now I wonder if Chrollo could knock something out of his hand if their situations were reversed.
>>
File: spiderman.png (242 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.png
242 KB, 640x480
>>144043996
He knocked Hisoka's fingers out of his hand.
>>
>>144043914
>Pikafag
Were you paying any fucking attention to the beginning of this conversation??? You do realize that Kurapika killed Uvogin right? Uvo lost. Pretty easily, too. Killua could handily kill Uvogin.

Uvo's Big Bang Impact created a fucking CRATER when he hit the ground, but it was pretty fucking worthless against Kurapika. Gon probably would've dealt more damage than Uvo did.
>>
>>144043914
Shu? You mean Ten right?
His claws were inside Machi's body. Now imagine if it was current Killua, and in Godspeed mode moreover. That's just fucking bad faith saying he wouldn't have slaughtered her.
Tsubone was faster because she wasn't alone, she needed to use the auras of other people to fuel her speed. Why does no one pay attention in this fucking series.
Pouf compared his speed to teleportation and that he would have trouble following him even at full form. Don't tell me Pouf is slow
>>
>>144044107
Delete this
>>
>>144041802
>No HxH thread since hiatus
Fuck off
>>143967108
>>
Uvo pointed out that had Kurapika not properly blocked his Big Bang Impact after the smokescreen, he would have snaped his spine.

Also, Killua's main strength with Godspeed is the hax speed. The voltage he uses has to be one sustainable by humans, otherwise he'd die. And I don't think the claws would do much against an Enhancer. Besides, as cool as Godspeed is, Killua can only use it in short bursts. Face it Killuafag, he literally can't kill everyone you think he can. And the argument will only be prolonged because anyone else also imagine Killua fighting against their favorite character and losing.

Yeah he's strong, but not near Illumi or Hisoka's level yet.
>>
File: 1389536693-Justasplan-o.jpg (293 KB, 649x961) Image search: [Google]
1389536693-Justasplan-o.jpg
293 KB, 649x961
>>144041802
Does he have the better keikaku?
>>
>>144044126
>Uvo lost
Again, irrelevant to what i was arguing about, i was only talking about him being physically far stronger than Kurapika
>Killua could handily kill Uvogin.
Laughing irl, if you wrote some terrible fanfic maybe
>but it was pretty fucking worthless against Kurapika
It fucking shattered his arm and Kurapika barely avoided getting his spine crushed, if he didn't have chain jail he would have been fucked
>Gon probably would've dealt more damage than Uvo did.
I hope you're talking about Gon-san because Gon has never shown anything like what Uvo displayed

>>144044149
>Now imagine if it was current Killua, and in Godspeed mode moreover.
What makes you believe it would have gone any differently? Machi knows how to immediately protect her vital points like any skilled fighter would, and there's nothing suggesting she wouldn't catch his hand again
It's not like she struggled to catch it, she did it while pretty much blindfolded and taken 100% out of guard
>she needed to use the auras of other people to fuel her speed
That's because that's how her ability works but she was actually FASTER than him
>and that he would have trouble following him even at full form
What's your point exactly? Pouf doesn't even have a speed related ability and he said at worst he would struggle a bit to keep up while chasing him, that doesn't mean jack shit
>>
>>144045268
Fodder Beast teeths managed to cut some skin from Uvo. A Killua with his claws charged with Gyo once he paralysed his victim is definitely taking his head off, maybe after a few hits if the opponent is too durable.
You don't need to be experienced or have a great amount of nen to beat someone in a fight, that's a rule established since the Nen introduction. Nen abilities are what determined the fight.
After what this guy did to two of the Royal Guards there are still people underrating him.
>>
>>144045616
Yes she was faster than him, so? What's your point? He's still one of the fastest on this series, and can fight with this speed unlike Tsubone.
Pouf completely astonished by his speed, saying it's close to teleportation and that him, a royal guard with fucking wings, would have trouble catching to him doesn't mean jackshit? Come on.
>What makes you believe it would have gone any differently? Machi knows how to immediately protect her vital points like any skilled fighter would, and there's nothing suggesting she wouldn't catch his hand again
It's not like she struggled to catch it, she did it while pretty much blindfolded and taken 100% out of guard
Because Killua didn't even know how to focus his aura into one part of his body besides his eye? He was just a fucking novice, Yorkshin Killua and KA Killua are literally two different beings in terms of power
>>
>>144045757
Killua literally NEVER used his claws on another nen user effectively, you're 100% talking out of your ass.
And you definitely need experience unless you have a ridiculous pledge like Kurapika or you are RG tier broken.
>After what this guy did to two of the Royal Guards
Punch the slowest one a few times dealing him 0 damage and running away, or zap the weakest one physically? Actually i'm pretty sure that wasn't him, it was just a clone made out of 1/7th of his cells. Real fucking impressive.

I'm glad Killuafags are establishing themselves as the biggest retards in these threads again after Hisokafags gave them a run for their money.
>>
>>144045518
of course, unlike Light he isn't the only one to have powers in his universe, and has already been shown to plan some longer tactics than Light's amnesia
>>
In HxH you go into fights with a plan only idiots like Hisoka don't.
>>
>>144046163
Why are you adding the word "effectively" when he never used them at all? Besides some fodder KA that he easily raped, but that's not the point here.
>And you definitely need experience unless you have a ridiculous pledge like Kurapika or you are RG tier broken
How would you use that experience when you don't have time to react to his power?
Yeah, still managed to bitchslap a helpless Yupi and zap Pouf, feat that almost no one in this manga bar Netero would be able to do.
Stop treating me of Killuafags when you don't have arguments anymore you fucking retard, he's not even my favourite of the protag
>>
>>144041802
>Mito and Oito
>Probably
>Unlikely but would be interesting
>No
>Neither is ever going to end
>Yes
>>
>>144045616
>fanfic
You're baiting right. You can't be serious. Killua almost overpowered two royal guards. He would fucking destroy Uvogin in Godspeed. We haven't seen Menchi actually fight but it's likely he could beat them too. He probably couldn't beat most of the other Phantom Troupe members.
>>
File: 1463830934581.jpg (16 KB, 201x194) Image search: [Google]
1463830934581.jpg
16 KB, 201x194
>>144046733
>Killua almost overpowered two royal guards
>>
>>144045958
>a royal guard with fucking wings, would have trouble catching to him doesn't mean jackshit?
Would have trouble doesn't mean he wouldn't be able to, but for the sake of it i'll say he's slightly less fast than Pouf, someone who was never noted to be particularily fast
>besides his eye?
When exactly was it stated that he could only use Gyo on his eyes? Gyo is just focusing your aura in one part of your body, if he could do it on his eyes i don't see why he wouldn't be able to do it in the most useful part of his body for combat
>literally two different beings in terms of power
So are you telling me that he went from not being able to pierce a trasmuter's muscles to being able to easily take an enhancer's head off? That's entirely baseless and even nonsensical and you're a completely retarded fanboy
>>
>>144046894
He didn't overpower them, but they were helpless against him for a time.

The fuck, are you people actually trying to say that Hunter x Hunter doesn't have powercreep.
>>
>>144046517
>when he never used them at all?
He used them on Machi. It did nothing.
>How would you use that experience when you don't have time to react to his power?
Again, see Machi or how Knuckle and Morel defended themselves against Cheetu. Speed doesn't beat all.
>feat that almost no one in this manga bar Netero would be able to do
Fucking kek, Shoot was able to outspeed Youpi as well and did more damage than Killua.
>i-i'm not a Killuafag i swear, even though i pull things out my ass in his favor and am practically sucking his cock!
Fuck off, retard.

>>144046733
>Killua almost overpowered two royal guards. He would fucking destroy Uvogin in Godspeed.
You can't fucking be serious. He did 0 damage against Youpi and ran off like a bitch immediately after his godspeed ran out. The only thing he did was burn off a bit of a clone made out of 1/7th (or 14%) of Pouf's cells, which he himself said was considerably weaker.
>>
>>144047021
>are you people actually trying to say that Hunter x Hunter doesn't have powercreep
Are you trying to say the opposite?
>>
File: 09.jpg (413 KB, 784x1145) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
413 KB, 784x1145
>>144041927
>>
Is killua the only child that didn't learn nen at home? How can Kalluto know nen and be skillful enough to join the spider if he is younger than Killua when he left home?
>>
>>144042201
its got better direction
>>
>>144046966
That first statement is bullshit since Pouf admitted Killua was faster than him. What the fuck are you even saying?
Gon was the one who learned how to use Gyo on other parts of his body when he was looking for a hatsu to get into GI.
>So are you telling me that he went from not being able to pierce a trasmuter's muscles to being able to easily take an enhancer's head off? That's entirely baseless and even nonsensical and you're a completely retarded fanboy
Are you so retarded you can't see the difference between Yorkshin Killua and KA Killua or is it just bad faith?
>He used them on Machi. It did nothing.
KA Killua. He used it on fodder in the forest with Kite, who has skin arguably stronger than Machi's.
>Again, see Machi or how Knuckle and Morel defended themselves against Cheetu. Speed doesn't beat all.
This is speed and electricity. They aren't able to react because, for the last time, they're paralysed just like Yupi was.
>Fucking kek, Shoot was able to outspeed Youpi as well and did more damage than Killua.
No, he only bought time. He touched him once to cover one of his eye with Hotel Rafflesia, rest of the time it was invisible Knuckle who was hitting him.
This is always troublesome trying to debate with you /a/utists when you're just dropping fags and tards here and there like autistic children
>>
File: 1467926058036.jpg (24 KB, 387x353) Image search: [Google]
1467926058036.jpg
24 KB, 387x353
>>144043538
Fucking KEK
>>
>>144044107
KEK
>>
>>144048022
>Pouf admitted Killua was faster than him
Fucking when? He literally even said he could catch him, granted he'd have trouble
>Gon was the one who learned how to use Gyo on other parts of his body
Are you talking just before the game? That was Ko you fucking retard, way to show you're trying to argue about shit you don't know
>the difference between Yorkshin Killua and KA Killua
I'm certain he got stronger but to say he got that much stronger in such a short amount of ime is 100% talking out of your ass and nonsensical, he even admitted Palm was better at sheer offense than him during the invasion
>They aren't able to react because, for the last time, they're paralysed just like Yupi was
Oh, so are you trying to tell me you can't use aura when you're paralyzed? Or maybe you're trying to tell me he's gonna have Meleoron around to attack by surprise again?
>No, he only bought time.
>rest of the time it was invisible Knuckle who was hitting him
You could at least have reread those chapters to not show how much a complete retard you are, he DID outspeed Youpi because he kept dodging his close range attacks and even his spikes
Knuckle also never hit Youpi while Shoot was fighting him

You are completely delusional and you have proved you have no idea what you're talking about, stop embarassing yourself already fucktard
>>
>>144047731
>Filler central
>better direction
Nigga, please.
>>
>>144048950
I don't think you know what that means.
>>
>>144048991
I'm sorry that only nostalgia fags believe that 1999>>>2011 with the shit content that was added but I don't know wait to tell you.
>>
>>144049454
The shit 2011 added or retconned was far worse though
>>
>>144048022
>He used it on fodder in the forest with Kite
Forgot to say that when he used it he couldn't even pierce the skin of a non-nen user ant, that disproves your point
>>
>>144049497
Both adaptions are pretty fucking gay but 2011 atleast came back from retardo land by the time Yorknew rolled around.
>>
>>144041802
Glad to see HxH threads are abysmal as usual
>>
>>144049793
>calling it Yorknew
>pretending the 2011 version wasn't complete garbage and the 1999 one wasn't great
Solid bait, nearly fell for it
>>
>>144048917
>Fucking when? He literally even said he could catch him, granted he'd have trouble
He said he'd have trouble catching him even at full speed and compared his speed to teleportation, that's fair enough.
>Are you talking just before the game? That was Ko you fucking retard, way to show you're trying to argue about shit you don't know
When Gon remembered about Gyo, he literally thought it could only get applied in his eyes because that's what Wing taught them, just before focusing it in his hand. Then he addition of every other shit he used made Ko, but that doesn't change the fact that he only thought he could apply Gyo in his eyes before.
>I'm certain he got stronger but to say he got that much stronger in such a short amount of ime is 100% talking out of your ass and nonsensical, he even admitted Palm was better at sheer offense than him during the invasion
Killua Yorkshin > can't stab Machi
Killua KA > bullied Yupi
Now shut the fuck up
>Oh, so are you trying to tell me you can't use aura when you're paralyzed? Or maybe you're trying to tell me he's gonna have Meleoron around to attack by surprise again?
When Killua hits you with electricity, your mind just goes blank, like Yupi, you can't even scream.
>You could at least have reread those chapters to not show how much a complete retard you are, he DID outspeed Youpi because he kept dodging his close range attacks and even his spikes
Knuckle also never hit Youpi while Shoot was fighting him
I was replying about "he did more damage" rather than "he outsped him". Yeah I was wrong about Knuckle, whatever that's not the point here, the only "damage" Shoot has done was covering one of Yupi's eye.
Be aware I'm just trying to prove my point, if you have enough you can just leave instead of spouting insults like the manchild you are
>>
>>144050296
>and compared his speed to teleportation
He made a false assumption because he was a clone at not even 15% of his normal ability, he didn't compare it to teleportation
>he literally thought it could only get applied in his eyes
He only said he didn't think of it, he didn't think it was impossible
Also that only applies to Gon, Killua didn't need to learn it when Bisky taught them Ryu
>Killua KA > bullied Yupi
And he did no fucking damage at all, how does that prove your point at all? Are you autistic? At best it shows he got faster but that's sort of the point of his ability so it's redundant as fuck
>your mind just goes blank
Source?
>like Yupi, you can't even scream
Pretty sure that's got nothing to do with your mind, those are just nerves
>I was replying about "he did more damage"
>the only "damage" Shoot has done was covering one of Yupi's eye
Fine, you can't exactly call it damage but he still had a bigger effect on Youpi than Killua, you're just arguing semantics here
>Be aware I'm just trying to prove my point
And i'm disproving it while calling it and you stupid, if it hurts your feelings you're free to go write a Killua fanfic where he beats Meruem and Netero and go jerk off over it on reddit
>>
>>144051159
>He made a false assumption because he was a clone at not even 15% of his normal ability, he didn't compare it to teleportation
How do you know it was a false assumption? That is just your biased opinion
>He only said he didn't think of it, he didn't think it was impossible
Also that only applies to Gon, Killua didn't need to learn it when Bisky taught them Ryu
They trained and learned the same thing together, don't tell me Killua was magically in advance without proofs and all
>And he did no fucking damage at all, how does that prove your point at all? Are you autistic? At best it shows he got faster but that's sort of the point of his ability so it's redundant as fuck
It proves that Killua was actually able to touch Yupi alone. Just tell me who else can do that?
Of course it did no damage. This is Yupi after all. You don't see the progress between hitting 8 times a royal guard and not being able to stab Machi?
>Source?
Yupi
>Pretty sure that's got nothing to do with your mind, those are just nerves
Whatever, still couldn't do anything.
>Fine, you can't exactly call it damage but he still had a bigger effect on Youpi than Killua, you're just arguing semantics here
How did it have a better effect than Killua who saved Knuckle? What Shoot did was completely useless. What Killua did was almost the turning point about Yupi's behaviour.
>And i'm disproving it while calling it and you stupid, if it hurts your feelings you're free to go write a Killua fanfic where he beats Meruem and Netero and go jerk off over it on reddit
Why are you so salty? You looked like you were about to cry out of rage a few posts ago
>>
wait I misread that
>Also that only applies to Gon, Killua didn't need to learn it when Bisky taught them Ryu
So what's your point there?
>>
>What Shoot did was completely useless
I'm talking about Hotel Rafflesia, not his whole fight of course
>>
File: 5.jpg (426 KB, 634x900) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
426 KB, 634x900
HxH thread?
gertrude best girl.
>>
I'm going to bed, just let this thread die.
Killua > Hisoka and Chrollo
>>
File: 4678990876765544355.gif (1 MB, 320x176) Image search: [Google]
4678990876765544355.gif
1 MB, 320x176
>you will never have a love this pure
kill me
>>
>>144051633
>How do you know it was a false assumption?
What the fuck? Are you trying to tell me his ability is teleportation? Rereading the Viz translation of the chapter there isn't even any mention of this, i'm not sure where you got that from
>don't tell me Killua was magically in advance without proofs and all
Ryu is using Gyo in real time so he already knew it, he was always ahead of Gon
>It proves that Killua was actually able to touch Yupi alone. Just tell me who else can do that?
Shoot
>You don't see the progress between hitting 8 times a royal guard and not being able to stab Machi?
Reread my post again, it only proves he is faster, it doesn't show anything else
>Yupi
Source it makes your mind go blank? Give me a specific line
>Whatever, still couldn't do anything.
Irrelevant to what was argued
>What Killua did was almost the turning point about Yupi's behaviour.
Fucking what? You need to stop being so Killua centric you autismo, he changed because of all he went through from Shoot to Morel
>You looked like you were about to cry out of rage a few posts ago
You're the only one desesperately trying to argue something you are factually wrong about, i can only imagine you angrily typing at your keyboard from the moment you got proven wrong

>>144052217
>leaving because you're wrong
>asking others to let the thread die so no one else sees how you embarassed yourself
Sad
>>
Why people say Chrollo defeated Hisoka? I mean, it was a deathmatch and Hisoka is still alive.
>>
>>144052689
He did kill him, even if it was for a few minutes. He won.
>>
File: Pika visits a.png (66 KB, 346x420) Image search: [Google]
Pika visits a.png
66 KB, 346x420
>>144052689
>>
>>144052722
Death means die and stay dead. It's more like Hisoka was only temporarily disabled.
>>
>>144053172
>Death means die and stay dead.
Pretty sure death only means dying anon.
>>
File: 1466998812239.png (497 KB, 680x1132) Image search: [Google]
1466998812239.png
497 KB, 680x1132
Yorkshin is not only superior to CA, but is also the greatest shonen arc in the history of mankind.
>>
>>144053216
In real life, yes. But, in fictional stories, death is only death if the character won't come back, otherwise their death is meaningless.
>>
>>144053386
That's irrelevant to what you were saying here >>144052689 though .
>>
>>144041802
>France > Portugal
thats it the real reason togashi hiatus is because he is watching liga europea
>>
>>144052391
Exactly. Never.
They are both rekt.
>>
>>144052552
It's 5am I'm getting tired
He really didn't give a fuck about Shoot tho, it were mostly Knuckle, Killua and Morel who changed his behaviour.
The only one who looked like he was angrily typing on his keyboard was you since you were always saying fucktard and that kind of shit
This debate will be another one of these meaningless ones where no one moves from his position anyway, tho I'm the one who was looking for these discussions.
We'll just never agree, it's been 1 hour I've been defending such an obvious fact that current Killua would've killed Machi, just let it down.
>>
Can't believe I was trying so hard against a guy who compared Yorkshin Killua and current
>>
>>144054921
>don't refute any points
>i-i'm right anyway, it's obvious
Killuafags are hilarious, the funniest part is how you try to make it seem like you were agreeing with/typing to yourself here >>144055180
Also this must be literally your first week on here if getting insulted bothers you so much, you should really stick to reddit
>>
>>144054921
I think many people lose sight that Gon and Killua (maybe Kurapika and Leorio too), are EXTRAORDINARILY talented.
At age 14, using nen for no longer one year and they were able to figure shit that most take decades to do.
Killua developed a skill so fitting, that it enabled him to compete with a Royal Guard. I have no idea what he'd be able to do with actual training time. Light speed doesn't seem to far fetched.

I don't know to what extent Despair Gon was a deliberate decision but Gon seemed in control.
>>
File: 1466091859384.png (40 KB, 178x200) Image search: [Google]
1466091859384.png
40 KB, 178x200
>>144055377
>it enabled him to compete with a Royal Guard
>Light speed doesn't seem to far fetched
You should tone down your shitposting a little or else it becomes too obvious
>>
>>144041802
>Killua is top tier and would rape Chrollo and Hyskoa
I highly doubt Killua will be on their level once the power creep kicks in for these niggas.
>>
>>144055341
What do you want me to say?
You already confirmed Killua only knew Gyo in his eyes at Yorkshin since he learned Ryu with Biske, that's one useless point given.
Yeah Killua is faster, faster enough to behead her without her noticing, since Yupi who has senses 100times more developed than Machi didn't even see him coming.
I was wrong about the teleportation, he never said that, my bad, but given his expression and praise, we can only conclude Killua is faster than Pouf, tho you'll probably ask me a race between those two to prove that point
>>
>>144056529
>Killua only knew Gyo in his eyes at Yorkshin since he learned Ryu with Biske
What's the correlation? He didn't go "wowie, you can use Gyo in your other parts too?" so he must already have known, especially considering he saw the Hisoka vs Kastro fight and Gon didn't
>faster enough to behead her without her noticing
>since Yupi who has senses 100times more developed than Machi didn't even see him coming
Are you talking about when he got him by surprise? Because that was when he was with Meleoron
>given his expression and praise
You keep forgetting this was a shitty clone, he himself said he could catch him even if it'd be hard at full power

You should stop posting your headcanons because they make you look retarded
>>
>>144057400
Speculation.
I was talking when Killua is threatening him and activating Godspeed before hitting him with it. Yupi doesn't see the period between these moments.
>>
>>144057942
Except that's wrong, he sees Killua before he hits him the first time, the only thing he doesn't see is when he closes the distance between them
>>
>>144041927

>Actually trying to fight rubber and gum head on

Are you also going to claim someone's a bitch if they don't fight a gun user with their fists?
>>
>>144058487
>not disarming them with your katana
>>
>>144058343
That's what I'm saying.
>>
File: sbkaze5sc2kmsk63sicy.jpg (201 KB, 636x477) Image search: [Google]
sbkaze5sc2kmsk63sicy.jpg
201 KB, 636x477
>>144058487
>Are you also going to claim someone's a bitch if they don't fight a gun user with their fists?

Niggas was clearly expecting a honorable duel like that shit was Yu-Gi-Oh!
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.