[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get into Ashita no Joe anime? I've heard a million
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ashita-no-joe-1178863615.jpg (66 KB, 552x414) Image search: [Google]
ashita-no-joe-1178863615.jpg
66 KB, 552x414
How do I get into Ashita no Joe anime? I've heard a million different things (movie being a remake, final episodes of S1 being retold in better animation in S2) and I just want the best, preferably quickest way to watch.

Also is it better than Ippo.
>>
Read the manga first, then watch the anime.
>>
Watch it all starting from the beginning, and I think it is.
>>
>>144033616
I'll read the manga at some point but I just want to watch all the anime first. I can't explain it.
>>
I tried watching anime but it was total disaster. Barely managed through the first ep. Dezaki is fucking overrated; the action was shit art was shit and every other things were shit.
>>
>the best
Read the manga.
>>
>>144033767
>Dezaki
Woah hold on no one told me this. Now I have to watch i.t
>>
>>144033616
Does an actual good scanlation of the manga exist? I got an absolute cancer one from MK a while back. It became virtually unreadable at a certain volume.
>>
You read the manga and then you pray for a remake in 2018 (50th anniversary).
>>
>>144033698
The anime's good, but the pacing was pretty slow at times. I found the manga to be more enjoyable.

I'd also say it's better than Ippo. Although Ippo is pretty great, you generally have a good idea of how each match is going to end, with Ippo getting beat up but then making a comeback at the end. With Joe, it's less predictable which makes it more interesting overall.
>>
>>144036118
Hox Translations.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.