[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You didn't think I'd die that easy, did you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 38673166_p0.png (255 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
38673166_p0.png
255 KB, 600x500
You didn't think I'd die that easy, did you?
>>
>>144031689
No but I did hope she would. I hate her voice.
>>
>>144032500
Finding a smug Asahina has proved to be impossible, but if I could post one here, I would.
>>
OP makes it look as if Kyoko is the traitor/despair
>>
>>144034595
And her trying to make Asahina leave is kind of suspicious
>>
>>144034595
There is literally no way she would. She has no justifiable reason to betray him.
>>
>>144034658
Maybe she discovered the truth about the FF and wants to destroy it badly enough to team up with Despair.
>>
>>144034658
>>144034992
This
The true enemy is Future Foundation and Kirigiri realized it sooner than the others.
>>
File: mikan.jpg (706 KB, 1200x1045) Image search: [Google]
mikan.jpg
706 KB, 1200x1045
I just want Mikan to wake up and be happy.
>>
>>144035219
I honestly believe the plot of DR3 Despair is a gambit to save the Remnants. You may well get your wish.
>>
>>144034992
Nah she wouldn't resort to killing, that's pretty out of character and she would have let Naegi in on it considering their trust and whatever.

The only thing i can say from the OP she's gonna die.
>>
>>144031689
How often does Naegi glaze her donuts?
>>
>>144035636
no bully
>>
>>144034595
Seems more like shit's going to go south with the infighting and Kyoko's going to get swept up in its continuing escalation while Naegi tries to pull her back from the edge.
>>
>>144035219
>A
One job
>>
>>144035636
He doesn't, Kyoko keeps her Branch 14 harem in line like the tough boss she is.
>>
>>144038370
I'm 99.9% sure all the survivors excluding serial killer are one big polygamous family.
>>
Those snips of battle between the Ultimate Despairs and the FF were fucking sick. I would love to see the full battle between Mikan and the Ultimate Apothecary.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.