[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW DID WE GO FROM THIS.....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: berserkmovie.webm (3 MB, 560x232) Image search: [Google]
berserkmovie.webm
3 MB, 560x232
HOW DID WE GO FROM THIS.....
>>
File: 6776.png (1 MB, 1251x691) Image search: [Google]
6776.png
1 MB, 1251x691
TO THIS!?!?!??!
>>
>>144027854
Is Azan doing a fucking T-pose
>>
>>144027801
ohayo, fellow berserk-fan-san!
what would u recommend me for watching berserk??
i only read manga -,-
i want a n i me
>>
>>144027854
>that Azan
>>
>>144030815
I'll meme-arrow you so that your post keeps on living after it gets removed
>>
>>144030990
im not sure what do you mean but sure ^_^
>>
>>144027801
budget, nigger
What sane person compares a movie to an anime?

Hell, the only reason Ajin looks so good is that they cheated the typical production funding cycle by releasing the movie before the anime.
>>
File: gattsu.png (517 KB, 638x651) Image search: [Google]
gattsu.png
517 KB, 638x651
>>144027854
The characters look like they're from a completely different world than the background, it's like someone slapped a mod onto a game

How does this even happen? Did the directors not give the character design team and the BG team any notes to work off? How is it even possible to fuck up the coordination this badly?

Does it have to do with the fact that the early trailers weren't cel-shaded? Did they not have time to update background textures to match the character models?

It's just such an insane clusterfuck, I can't understand how anyone let this pass as acceptable quality for a Berserk adaptation
>>
>>144027801
The production really improved after the first movie, shame they skipped all the good parts
>>
>>144027801
Movie= More budget and time
>>
>>144032626
>competent shading
>those lips
how
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.