[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragon Ball Super
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: gohan.webm (3 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
gohan.webm
3 MB, 400x300
So next episode will be Trunks meeting Gohan, and I think it's the perfect time to get off the Gohan hype train for good. We will get see some Future Gohan being cool and then it will be family man Gohan that defines what he will be like for the rest of the series. Maybe Trunks will want to start a family with Mai when they meet again, using Gohan as his mentor once again. It is just time to accept he will not be getting any screen time or be relevant at all for the rest of the series.
>>
>>144025175
Gohanfags will never move on and accept that this is what Gohan always wanted. All the way up to the final episode of Super, they'll continue being in denial. Even after Super is over, they'll still be in denial.
>>
>>144025373
The Gohan everyone wanted is already dead.
>>
File: 1452886603403.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1452886603403.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>144025175
>Gohanfags ever giving up
>>
>>144025175
I have never seen a series waste its characters like Dragonball does. Even Naruto was better with its cast.
>>
File: Gohan.jpg (43 KB, 640x895) Image search: [Google]
Gohan.jpg
43 KB, 640x895
>>144030295
This so fucking hard. It sucks even more because we "grew up" with Gohan and saw how he changed and became more powerful and confident in himself.

He was so fucking badass when he came up to super buu and kicked his ass with a smirk on his face without losing his cool. That slightly arrogant look suited him. Then they just completely fuck him over last second so Goku is relevant.

It pisses me off to no end to see Toei or Toriyama waste Gohan after spending so much on developing him only to throw him to one side. It's not even about being a Gohan fag its just consistency ffs. When you have multiple characters and even yourself state that he has the most latent potential out of any of the characters and is the strongest unfused character then why the fuck do you treat him like shit.

I pray he doesn't get neglected here and will train with Trunks/Goku to find some resolve and become the badass he was meant to be.
>>
>>144031504

It's not going to happen. Get over it gohanfags, your boy even ruined his waifu.

Also Gohan looked like shit with his dad's outfit.
>>
>>144030295
Eh. I say that they're about even. Let's not forget the development Lee had before he to was thrown to the wayside for other characters.
>>
Something about this anime is just so ... life-less. I don't enjoy watching it. It just bores me.
>>
File: 1455041106580.jpg (115 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1455041106580.jpg
115 KB, 960x960
>>144031504
>yfw gohan is daniel bryan
>>
>>144033384
Well the recaps were the worst part. Going through the same shit as the movies was a chore but the anime original parts were fine
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.