[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET MC who gets a second chance in life.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 2403d583e597f085bbb05281cbc278cd.png (1005 KB, 1053x590) Image search: [Google]
2403d583e597f085bbb05281cbc278cd.png
1005 KB, 1053x590
What do you think of this concept? It feels really overused lately, especially in isekai. What baffles me is that they don't really seem to be meant to be inspiring to the target audience. It comes across as fuck you look at how great my life is now. I got a second chance and you didn't.
>>
i agree
>>
i do not agree
>>
It's just the new battle harem, you are supposed to self-insert in the neet loser who suddenly becomes super special
>>
Except he has to go back to being a 27 year old NEET, it isn't like he is permanently a 17 year old. Also everyone forgets about him except the mc...so no it isn't about how great my life is but rather a show about carrying past experiences to better yourself today.
>>
Modern anime is not the art form for people who seek improvement in their lives or bettering themselves, the entirety of its premise lies in feeding wish fulfillment stories to the audience, no matter how absurd. Anything that resembles a hint of challenge is met with overwhelming hostility and is bound to end up as a financial catastrophe, which is something studios can't really afford in the current climate of the Japanese economy.

What can you do, really, it's just business and appealing to the crowd that actually spends money on things.
>>
It worked for that doujin. I always forget what it's called though so I can't read it again.
>>
I find this concept fundamentally disgusting.
>>
>>144017010
ReLIFE is literally Isekai-lite in style.
Getting a reset with an reincarnation is the bread and butter of almost every modern Isekai.
>>
Relife is not isekai
>>
ReLife isn't isekai, but yeah I'm a little lost as to what exactly this is supposed to target when it comes to the otaku. It's like "here's a super cool life you could be having but oh well"
>>
>>144017010
Here we go again
You have this thread yesterday. And please, that is not the fucking focus of the story.
>>
>>144017010
It's the worst and it's always trash.
>>
RELife's target is the office worker.
If we can return to the time of high school students, what should I do?
This is a cartoon to face with your own shortcomings
>>
>>144018369

This.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.