[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does a retard like her get a real job straight out of high school?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
How does a retard like her get a real job straight out of high school?
>>
Internships. It's like being paid to learn. Except, unfortunately, this is HEAVILY exaggerated. She's got it way too good.
>>
>collage education meme
>>
She's a cute girl.
>>
>>144008326

it's a chinese cartoon. Notice how all the employees are women. That's pretty sexist if you ask me.
>>
File: 1462433828486.png (628 KB, 1280x620) Image search: [Google]
1462433828486.png
628 KB, 1280x620
>>144008386
>tfw you will never live life on easy mode
>>
I talked to the IT guy that serviced the Tropical Smoothie I worked at and now work for him making 40k a year out of high school
>>
>>144008326
Is this yuri?
>>
>>144008326
You sling enough resumes to enough employers and the odds eventually fall into your favour. Taking a few liberties with the truth on those resumes also helps.
Persistence, bullshit, and vast number of opportunities to fail is a recipe to succeed at anything.
>>
File: Yuzuko Computer.png (642 KB, 726x1040) Image search: [Google]
Yuzuko Computer.png
642 KB, 726x1040
>>144008326
i watched the first episode yesterday and i asked myself that same question, like:

how does she join a game dev team and then get asked to learn 3D modelling from a book instead of starting work with what she already knows?
what position did she even apply for?
WHY DIDN'T SHE BANG AT THE FUCKING DOOR WHEN SHE GOT LOCKED OUT IN THE WAY BACK FROM THE BATHROOM?
>>
>>144008326
By being a cute girl and doing sexual favors for her bosses.
>>
The company she works for is a shitty one that solely hires cure girls. Given how few of them there are, on-the-job training is practically required in most cases.
>>
>>144008326

white privilege obviously
>>
>>144008326
She's too dumb to get accepted into Uni, so she gotta go what she gotta do to put food on the table.
>>
The funny thing is this show is as about as working in a game development office as it is about cute girls.
>>
I'll let you in on a secret;
It's not really a show about working in a game development office, it's a show about a cute girl doing cute things vaguely involving game development
>>
>>144008326
Aoba comes cheap.
>>
>>144008326
Fucked lots of Chinese men.
>>
>>144012337
>>144012258
FINAL ROUND

also
>>144008394
I know you're joking, but quite interestingly, women seem to love making video games for some reason.

as for
>>144008326 and many others
You'd be surprised. Small dev teams are naive and will hire anyone who's stoked enough. See many a shit kickstarter for examples.
>>
ITT: people who don't understand how Japanese employment works.

They don't care if you have no experience. To them, attitude > experience. Companies train you on the job.
>>
>>144008326
Take that back. She is not a retard.
>>
>>144009070
>Taking a few liberties with the truth on those resumes also helps.
I don't really get this bullshit resume thing. Won't you end up in much bigger trouble than just fail at getting hired for this particular company or position when they give you a task you supposedly should be able to do based on your resume and you fuck it up because you really have no idea how to do it properly?
>>
>>144013273
This is true, I heard this in anime.
>>
>>144013273
That's about right for anywhere that isn't America honestly.
>>
>>144014770
Not really, because burgers can be fired anytime.
>>
>>144008326
If you're willing to work for starving wage they'll hire you everywhere, it's universal true and the main reason why EU is in deep shit right now.
>>144013082
>women seem to love making video games for some reason.
No they love attention it create.
>>
>>144008326
Because it's a fiction.
>>
File: 1468160519212.jpg (6 KB, 273x207) Image search: [Google]
1468160519212.jpg
6 KB, 273x207
>>144008326
>want to see adults instead of teenagers
>they still all act the same
>>
>>144008386
This
>>
>>144008326
>Real job
>Low tier character artist doing grunt work on a video game
>Almost certainly makes shit pay

Outside of that, if you have a good attitude, a desire to learn, and some skills related to your potential job it's super easy to get hired.

Companies care more about your willingness to learn and how well you fit with the work environment than education.

This thread is just full of <18 kids and neckbeards living in their moms basement who have never tried to get a real job.
>>
>>144015888
>want to see adults instead of teenagers
>they still all act the same
Yes just like real life isn't it.
>>
Pretty funny this show is basically "Huffington Post: The Anime" yet there's no outcry for more male characters
>>
>>144008326
I don't see how this is from any other profession where apart from basic skills, you require no skills in order to enter that work force.

Take police force as an example. You don't need to complete any degree or certificate in order to to be admitted to the recruitment process. You also can apply when you're 18 or over.
Instead, you only need to complete series of tests (physical, basic literacy test, interview etc).
One you completed these tests successfully, than you'll be offered to go to police academy and there you train/study as a police student for 6 months while getting paid.

During that period, you actually join real police force to taste the real experience for several weeks and such. And finally when you attest/graduate, you become a full-fledged constable.

I don't see how this is different from Aoba's situation though.
>>
>>144016456
I don't get it why would you want male characters?
>>
>>144012337
> the making of neptunia
improved
>>
>>144016266
This. They train you on the job.

And no this is thread is full of 20 something uni students probably like most of /a/
>>
>>144014171
>2016
>still believes in the resume police
It's their fault for hiring you and your fault if you can't pin it on someone else.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.