[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched this for the first time 10/10, it's a shame
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: redline.png (2 MB, 1860x1048) Image search: [Google]
redline.png
2 MB, 1860x1048
Just watched this for the first time
10/10, it's a shame there's not more.
>>
Also, anyone know where I can get the OST?
>>
File: redlinedetermined.gif (82 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
redlinedetermined.gif
82 KB, 800x450
>>144007222
This movie always pumps me up
>>
File: title.gif (2 MB, 550x278) Image search: [Google]
title.gif
2 MB, 550x278
>>
File: smokin.gif (3 MB, 391x198) Image search: [Google]
smokin.gif
3 MB, 391x198
>>
File: 1396838568205.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1396838568205.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>
>>
>>144007222
Wait another 7 years
>>
>>144009669
It's been 7 years since it released. Where's the sequel. Or is that one gonna take 14?
>>
>>144007222
Best racing movie ever made. It is literally impossible to make anything involving racing cars more thrilling and adrenaline pumping.
>>
>>144007318
I'll try and host a Mega, no guarantees.
>>
>>144008918
YEARS
>>
File: red91Ya0+VeszL._SL1500_.jpg (422 KB, 1495x1500) Image search: [Google]
red91Ya0+VeszL._SL1500_.jpg
422 KB, 1495x1500
>>144007318

http://hikarinoakariost.info/redline-original-soundtrack/

There's going to be some pop ups as you try to click, just exit out of them. Click "zippyshare/mirrorlinks", wait for adfly, top right after 5 seconds click "skip ad", exit the pop up, on embed upload scroll down and click solidfiles show me now, exit the pop up, click on the download link where it says "you should click on the download link"

When at solidfiles, ,ake sure to click "Direct download link" rather than "Download file" or the "Download" at the top right next to the "Play Now."

Those will just either give you more pop ups or try to get you to download an ".exe", you should be downloading a ".zip" file. If you do click the wrong thing, you should be able to cancel the download.

Found this after a couple of dead links from hikarinoakariost. Just downloaded it myself.
>>
It's a shame it's not Trava part 2
>>
>>144015221
Also if you get any pop ups about a virus or "import security messages" from your browser, please exit out of those asap, instead of listening to it an clicking it, unless it is your antivirus separate from your browser telling you about a virus, you don't actually have one and all those pop ups are doing is trying to trick you into downloading an actual one or just make them ad revenue.

Google chrome lets me exit out of them easy, but if you're using explorer, you might have to end the process completely and restart if you get one of those "un-exitable pop ups."

I'm only saying this because I just refollowed my download directions to make sure I stated them right and one of the popups was the fake virus one.
>>
>>144009669
Are they actually working on anything new?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.