[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3-gatsu no Lion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 3gatsu11_c110_090.png (347 KB, 1250x1800) Image search: [Google]
3gatsu11_c110_090.png
347 KB, 1250x1800
KiriyaMAN strikes again
>>
>>144004152
Is he going to fix Akari up with Shimada 8-dan?
>>
>>144004260
I thought it was with Hayashida-sensei.
>>
>>144004420
He was handing out the personality quiz paper to everyone, Shimada is the only person currently in the story that could be improved by a partner, is my logic
>>
>>144004260
Isn't shimada too old?

I'm thinking it might be white haired older version of himself.

Either that or honestly one of the two dudes in the study group.
>>
>>144005918
Is he? I thought he was just weak and going prematurely bald.
>>
Waiting for the next chapter is suffering. I need more Hina-chan.
>>
Considering the one who needs more support is Akari and the author's previous work I wonder if Rei and her are the actual goal.
>>
>>144005918
Shimada is actually pretty young. Mid to late 20s if I'm remembering correctly. Maybe early to mid 30s? He just has weak constitution and is physically frail.
>>
>>144007567
It's hard to envision Rei ending up with Akari when his interest in Hina has been developed for so many volumes. He and Akari don't seem to be interested in each other that way at all.
>>
>>144004152
Read chapter 1 and 2, does it get better?
>>
>>144010084
Depends what you define as better. I think it's great all the way through.
>>
>>144010289
I didn't really like the first two chapters, nothing made much sense
>>
>>144010393
It begins in media res, but doesn't take long to start filling in the gaps. Maybe try reading the rest of the first volume and see whether you like it or not by then.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.