[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haganai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (351 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
351 KB, 1920x1080
So what happened to this?
Last I heard, he ended up with the reverse trap maid.
>>
>>143987157
Please let this rancid piece of shit be dead.
>>
>Dates reverse trap for a year
>He drifts away from the club during that time
>They break up around christmas so he can enjoy the rest of his last year in highschool with his friends in the club
>Kodaka confesses to Rika and gets rejected
>Yozora confesses to him and gets rejected
>Sena decides to follow Kodaka to college
>Yozora ends up as Senas butler
>>
>>143987281
Why is Yozora made for suffering?
>>
>>143987388
Eh, she ends in a good note
>Can move past the huge piece of shit that Kodaka is
>Now has something that will be a better family that what she's ever had insofar
>Gets to fuck Sena
>>
>>143987642
But who does Kodaka fuck
>>
>>143987281
>They break up around christmas so he can enjoy the rest of his last year in highschool with his friends in the club
All that shit that happened, this was the right choice.
>>
>>143987733
No one, he would have fucked Yukimura but they promised her mom they wouldn't do the nasty. They did kiss and act like a normal couple though.

>>143987739
I agree, I think it was a perfectly fine ending, only butthurt shipperfags are mad about it.
>>
>>143987861
>No one
Pretty sure you're all forgetting the true and only winner of the Kodakabowl.
>>
>>143989062

Ku ku ku... I see my amnesia curse worked as intended on these foolish mortals.
>>
>>143987642
Except you know, Sena is still after Kodaka's dick. Didn't yozora start to admire the older maid?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.