[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragon Ball Super 51
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (214 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
214 KB, 1920x1080
For anyone who missed last night's Dragon Ball Super. (Episode 51)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwJrIjOfNqo

It's looking more and more like Black Goku is going to end up be a Kai or god of some kind.
The animation is still lacking a bit, but at least the story is getting interesting.
What do you guys think so far?
>>
>>143986221
That it's interesting, the animation is passable now, and that I want Gohan to be relevant as a fighter and protagonist again. Not MC, because I don't think that's ever going to happen again. But a part of the main group. With this arc following the Cell Arc formula (Trunks is even going to train with Vegeta in an upcoming episode) it's possible Gohan catches back up, but I'm tired of getting dick teased. Either let him go for good or let him come back and be strong.
>>
>He's not alt future goten

fucking shit.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160709-192143.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160709-192143.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>143986789
> the animation is passable now
>>
So I really hope they don't pull a GT and just have present trunks grow up to be future trunks in personality and everything. I mean don't get me wrong, future trunks pretty much kicks the shit out of present trunks in every possible way...but they're simply different characters, and to have present trunks turn into this polite and pragmatic character for no other reason than that being how future trunks acts would just be fucking weird.

I mean this only really matters if time actually passes or folks other than Goku get a bit more spotlight now and then. Really I'll just be happy if anybody that isn't him wins a fight, literally any fight it could be because Goku was off training and SOMEONE had to step up and stop the recent world ending threat or some shit I don't care.
>>
>>143986833
Did I say great nigger?

No I said passable.
>>
>>143986789
Yeah.. I don't know what their reasoning was for letting so many of the supporting characters fall off.
One of the things I miss most about Dragon Ball Z was that it took the entire team working together to take down their enemies.
Now everything is all about Goku, with some Vegeta thrown in here and there.
>>
File: 1468117921031.png (322 KB, 475x328) Image search: [Google]
1468117921031.png
322 KB, 475x328
>>143987450
Do you want to do this the entire day anon
>>
>>143987475
We'll see with this arc. At least Trunks is getting in on the action. Hopefully Gohan too, and maybe Piccolo. Before the arc I was guessing they'd have that five man group just like in the Cell Saga
>>
>>143987583
faraway shots nigger. do you expect fucking movie quality?
>>
>using guns with bullets
If they want to kill him why not just use lasers?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.