[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hunter X Hunter Episode 10, so far I'm not impressed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
Let me begin by saying that I'm not really in fighting shonen anime/manga, but I am not in mecha either and loved Eva and after hearing all the praise for this series I decided to give the newer adaptation a try. I know this has a slow start, but this episode has been pretty much BS.

(Spoilers ahead)

How comes that the prisoners said the blue guy didn't surrender when he did in the previous episode? Either the subs are wrong or they are just conveniently forgetting about it. It's even more BS when the prisoner woman changes her bet from him being unconscious to being conscious. That's not how bets work, you can't just save your ass when your ruse has been exposed. And yet they let her not only change the bet but also the amount of hours, so that they end up losing 40 hours when they could have simply said fuck no you ain't changing the bet at the last minute. Does this kind of BS keep happening in the series or does it get better? I don't like to write off something too early but this kind of stuff irks me.
>>
>>143958272
>give it some time meme

really though, watch some more of it, it legit gets good after a while
>>
>>143958272
nice blog faggot.
>(Spoilers ahead)
seriously? this shit came out in '98, do yuo really think it ocunts as a spoiler?
go away, faggot.
>>
>>143958272
>That's not how bets work
its a fucking anime
also rewatch the part where they set up the betting rules
>>
>I don't like something, should I keep watching guise?
You tell me
>>
>>143958442
What blog?
And I always put spoilers because there's always someone who hasn't watched/read something out there. What about people who are born years after a series is released or just haven't watched it? Heck I knew about this series since it was first adapted and I'm watching it just right now.
>>
>>143958272
fuck off back 2 reddit with your blog retard
>>
>>143958638
Doesn't mean I shouldn't be critical about it. I don't even really consider myself an "anime fan", just a fan of good stories regardless of the medium. I don't see how a series that is widely acclaimed can't be criticized. inb4 "it's a kid show", that's the same argument people make for Harry Potter (which I hate btw), if you're going to call it the second coming of Christ it'd better deliver (not saying this about HxH since I'm barely 10 episodes in so I can't judge it yet).
>>
>>143958692
There's a HxH thread in the catalog that you can post this retarded shit in. Of course, you'd know that if you weren't so new.
>>
>>143958738
You remind me of why I don't browse 4chan as much nowadays. Too many people calling others redditfags instead of actually you know, bringing a fucking argument. And if you could kindly tell me what blog you're talking about, you'd make me a great favor.
>>
>>143958778
I figured it'd be filled with spoilers, but if it isn't then I guess I'll post there. You tell me anon.
>>
>>143958830
>trying to begin an argument when you watched 10 episodes out of +100

You're the one retarded here, at least finish the first arc.
>>
>>143958272
KEEP WATCHING RETARD

you will regret it if you drop now
>>
>>143958692
let me rephrase that. This is not your blog, that means that yuor opinion is not important enough to deserve a new thread. If you want to talk about H x H just post in the H x H thread, where reverybody has already read H x H and someone might be willing to discuss it with you.
And putting spoiler tags is stupid. Should a priest warn the people that there are going to be Bible spoilers in the upcoming mass? No, because someone who goes to a mass already knows that the priest is going to be talking about what's written in the bible.
In the same way somebody who clicks on a H x H thread already knows that people there are going to be talking about H x H.
>>
>>143958272
There's already a HxH thread, post there retard.
>>
>>143958990
It is reasonable that a series that has been going on for years might have some lows/inconsistencies, but if I'm finding this kind of BS in the first 10 episodes I can't help but have some doubts, heck even now in episode 11 there is more BS (I'm not using spoilers anymore since someone who hasn't watched the series yet won't be reading this): if Leorio wanted to do some grabbing so bad he could have said the woman was a female and then when she confirmed it say something about wanting to make sure for the sake of sportmanship or whatever. Also she had already try to BS him when she said the blue guy was unconscious yet he totally falls for her obvious lies and loses his match. At least make it believable, a 5 year old could see through that.
>>
>>143959167
This sounds more like nitpicking than anything else. Anyway, what the other anon said. There's an actual thread of Hunter x Hunter going on right now. As such, there is absolutely no reason or need to make an entirely separate thread when the subject matter is related to the same thing.
>>
>>143959023
I plan to watch at least up 'til the end of the Yorknew City arc, apparently one of the best parts of the series so I still have like 50 episodes to watch.
>>
>>143959301
Okay, I'll watch a few more episodes and then post there if I have any questions.
>>
>>143959372
post in a fucking H x H thread next time
>>
>>143958272
What's praised is 1998's technical side.
Watch that instead of the bland 2011 version.
>>
>>143958272
>(Spoilers ahead)

Back to Facebook with you.

1999 was a far superior version.
>>
>>143958272
that's such a tiny autistic detail that I had forgotten it even occurred. you're a moron. stop watching, the series is wasted on you.
>>
Kill yourself autist
>>
>>143958272
HxH is legit garbage, but only hyped, because it's so old and people pretend that it influenced the current WSJ lineup. Which it didn't. Dragonball exists.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.