[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Right, fuck mincing words. Transcendent Sword your bitch asses,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 23
File: Omnimon - Admiral of the Fleet.png (338 KB, 1024x756) Image search: [Google]
Omnimon - Admiral of the Fleet.png
338 KB, 1024x756
Right, fuck mincing words. Transcendent Sword your bitch asses, Supreme Cannon etc. don't fuck with me. I am Omnimon. Hear me.

Omnimon's Birth is the result of two forces coming together in unity. Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon. Like love! You need two people to form a relationship! A couple!

My relationship between Dad and I has been quite strained over the years. Broken. PTSD does that. He refuses to tell me what is wrong because he says that I will never understand war, never understand violence. How can I when he won't talk to me about these things so I CAN understand?

I will dispute him. We will talk.

Look at Tai and Matt. Tai's more the leader, the adventurer. Matt's more the cool guy, calm and collected. Cool enough to already know his shit. Matt's trying desperately to get Metalgarurumon to awaken. Matt's been trying for 35 years to get Metalgarurumon to awaken. Metalgarurumon doesn't respond. He's broken. He's already fought his hardest!

Tai tries to be reassuring and tell Matt to keep trying. Stay strong. At the same time, Tai needs to figure out what the fuck to do. He tries to boost confidence in Wargreymon, who is also broken. Like love! In fact, I dispute that. Hope! Kindness! Perseverance! Friendship! All aspects of love!

Wargreymon feels it. He knows he's doing the right thing. He has a slight bit of strength in him left to turn around and say "fuck it, I'll go all out! If it kills me, it kills me"

All those emails? The internet! Wargreymon is about to do the ultimate sacrifice! He's willing to sacrifice his life to preserve Tai and Matt, and Metalgarurumon! The ultimate act of love! Internet responds to this by merging with the pair. The yellow soul is the core of Omnimon. That's why in the digivolution sequence, it branched off into sword and gun! Every single person on the internet is the core of Omnimon!
>>
File: Omnimon's Birth.jpg (394 KB, 1280x2024) Image search: [Google]
Omnimon's Birth.jpg
394 KB, 1280x2024
Cue T.K. and that guy wondering what the fuck is happening! People don't know what the fuck is happening. See the image! One reply! The guy pretty much said "What" because he doesn't get it. It's the ultimate mindfuck!

All the Diaboromon clones collectively shit their pants. They know they're fucked. That's why I compared Diaboromon to Anonymous. Clones! Virus! Spreading like a disease with the greatest of ease! Like cancer! Is this thread cancer? Dispute, then! Question it!

All the Anonymous Diaboromon clones try to spew their shit and their hatred and all their anger on Omnimon. I follow up their dispute with Transcendent Sword. Fuck you. A bunch of people on the internet will have no affect on my life whatsoever. Bitchslap your shit with a sword. Like I have skilfully slaughtered you all, mindfucked you all, made you laugh, made you cry, made you feel and made you suffer in this thread!

Dad's gun! Dad's gun comes into play here now. Supreme Cannon the fuck out of the rest. Supreme as in Supreme Court? Because that's the highest form of legal justice, but he went higher than that and did his own form of justice in war! All the Diaboromon clones are pretty much him conquering 35 years of his shit!

Then there's the original. Little fuck. Fuck you. I'll get you.
>>
File: 1468061974938.jpg (434 KB, 1988x1127) Image search: [Google]
1468061974938.jpg
434 KB, 1988x1127
>>143955409
>dubfag
>>
File: Diaboromon.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Diaboromon.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
The original Diaboromon is going back to where it all started. I started on 4chan in 2008. Call me newfag etc, but I am now an oldfag and I'm old enough and wise enough to bitchslap you with Transcendent Sword if you get in my way! I don't know when it all started with my Dad. He won't talk to me about it. I will carry his gun, though.

His gun is his weapon. His tool. His views and beliefs and opinions that he has fought for. For 35 years. He needs to go back to where it started. He needs to help me kill off where I started, and where he started. The beginning. The beginning of the end. Because we are Omnimon. We are the end.

Within split millisecond timing, Tai and Matt take all their anger and hatred and love and kindness and use it against Diaboromon to sever the connection they once had. Connection terminated.
>>
File: Diaboromon-41433.gif (1 MB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
Diaboromon-41433.gif
1 MB, 512x288
Willis.

Willis is a child. I was a child once. The clock that is revealed and broken at the end represents all the time lost when he was overseas and didn't see me crawl, walk, talk etc. At the same time though, life goes on. We make new time. We've got all the time in the world to talk!

After all, what's the difference between a few raindrops between friends?

The missile sequence is his weight. His world view. Missiles fuck up worlds and are badass and cool. His world view is sunk into the ocean, yet it doesn't go off. It doesn't explode. He's cooled down, he's accepted his past. He's come to terms with it. The rain starts, the rain crushes the missile, his weight. He cries. I cry. I dispute that though. After all, what's the difference between a few raindrops with friends? Because I want him to be my friend. Friends share experiences. We cry together, we laugh together, we dispute together, we fight together and we stand together.
>>
File: banner_126.jpg (30 KB, 600x240) Image search: [Google]
banner_126.jpg
30 KB, 600x240
We share experiences all the time! This is the internet! We even have a Share button on Facebook! Just as you're going to share my analogy around the internet after I'm finished! Also the barf sequence? Shitposting. Vomitposting. Because sometimes we're all full of shit and we spew out opinions of shit which encourages a dispute!

Now the Cocomon and the Terriermon sequence...
>>
File: Movie_3-01.jpg (46 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
Movie_3-01.jpg
46 KB, 704x396
As stated earlier. Willis is a child. Cocomon and Terriermon are children. Baby stage? Or In-Training? Feel free to correct me!

Willis is me. I was a child. I'm happy now! I'm happy to see that my Dad has become a new person and just as he's conquered others, he's finally conquered himself! Actually, he can share that around as a good PTSD argument! Help the veterans! Just tell them hey; Omnimon's Birth!

There's a scenery of flowers, Cocomon and Terriermon and Willis are children. Innocence! Purity! With the demons slain and coming to terms with the past, we can enjoy the experiences of the present!

However, Willis is me.

Dad is retired. He doesn't need to do anything anymore but rest his weary head and soul. Live his life. I will carry his gun. I will carry on his legacy, his views, his opinions and beliefs. His blood. His mind, his body and his soul.

I have my own battles to fight. Battles with the Mental Health system. Age of Fire picture comes into play here.

I'm angry. I'm upset. All the psych ward patients are angry and upset.

This is my fight now. I will dispute the Mental Health system. I will change that system. I will change other systems too. Willis is all alone in the Mental Health dispute though. It's his personal vendetta.
>>
Referencing my Mental Health dispute in the image.

Referencing how we came to Omnimon's Birth. They tried to make me look like a faggot, but I made them end up looking even worse. Supreme Cannon the fuck out of.
https://forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/threads/fuck-you.25806/
>>
File: Destiny.jpg (38 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Destiny.jpg
38 KB, 500x281
Better yet, why don't you just watch the video and see for yourself?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9GJOWkLrg0
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (159 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
159 KB, 1280x720
Now we need to work on you, internet!

The sword represents the wit of the mind, the pen. The pen is mightier than the sword. The gun represents the body. Body as in force. The internet is the soul! The glue that has linked the sword and the gun together!

Anonymous is gone. The representation of Anonymous; the Diaboromon clones are dead. Loss. Grief. You are grieving for a loss of not being represented. There is no more Anonymous. You are grieving because you feel alone. You feel that you are fighting a losing battle. The weight of the world is carried on your shoulders in response because you feel that with the loss of your Anonymous image, you need to adapt.
>>
You try to adapt. But with the loss of your image, you have nothing to reference it off. Anonymous is gone. You are then conditioned. All your other Anonymous friends are grieving for loss. Loss of safety, loss of friends, loss of security. Loss of faith, loss of love. Loss of positive emotions now converted into negative emotions.

Hate. Anger. Anger at the world. Anger with the Internet. Internet Hate Machine.

As the computer and the internet are the only places for you to base your image off, you are then conditioned. Your mind is warped. Your beliefs are converted and twisted into a warped view of life. It isn't life. It is the internet. As your alter-anonymous ego has been taken away from you, you feel that you are angry. At the same time, you don't want to express that anger because you are conditioned by feels threads, /r9k/, autism posts etc. to not respond. You should. Please respond.
>>
File: 697790.png (2 MB, 1920x1143) Image search: [Google]
697790.png
2 MB, 1920x1143
It is a warped view of life because 4chan is the only view of life. Life is too complex to be contained in 1 website.

Just as I am healed, and my Dad will be healed, you also need to heal too. You need a new image to base yourselves off and set the guidelines.

Why the fuck do you think we went through Age of Fire? Soul of Cinder?

Soul of Cinder is the amalgamation of all those that linked the fire. So yes, everyone in Dark Souls. But Dark Souls is a dark game. It's depressing. The world is depressing, and dark. Fire is a valued thing. It not only provides heat and warmth to cook food, but it's also used to ignite a discussion. Ignite controversy. One little cinder spark can create a bushfire that affects the world, and some men just want to watch the world burn.

Why though?

Why would those men want to watch the world burn?

Anger. Passion. Hatred. Carrying the world's hate. Burdened. Carrying the world on your shoulders.
>>
Now just as you melded with me and linked the Age of Fire, kindled the bonfires, disputed, discussed, got angry, expressed your views and let off some steam, you needed to transcend into the Renaissance Age. Age of education. Where you refined your opinion by disputing intelligently. You have not only cooled yourself off with raindrops between friends, you have also intelligently disputed those raindrops. After all, what's the difference between a few raindrops with friends?

We enter into the final Age now. The Age of Acceptance. Love.
>>
File: Omegamon - Badass and Cool.jpg (3 MB, 3000x1956) Image search: [Google]
Omegamon - Badass and Cool.jpg
3 MB, 3000x1956
Meld with me. Become Omega. Become one with me in the final act of love. By becoming one with me, you now accept that Anonymous is gone and you move on as acceptance is the final stage of grief.

Your image is the internet. The internet is Omnimon's soul! You need a new image, a positive image to base off and just as you have shed manly tears after seeing this thread, you need a shoulder to cry on and you need something to model that shoulder off. You also need something to gain as you have suffered too much loss and you also need reinforcement because you need to be loved and accepted for your beliefs.

Base yourselves on being Omega now. Dry the tears. It's okay. I know. I've been there.

I will carry your soul.

Please. It's burdening you. Just as I've carried Dad's gun, and carried my sword, I will carry your soul.

I will carry your soul.

I will carry your dark souls.

Please...
>>
File: Omegamon.png (270 KB, 300x437) Image search: [Google]
Omegamon.png
270 KB, 300x437
I need your souls anyway. The internet needs to know. They need to spread their views, my views. All of our views as we meld together as one. Omegamon.

Let it go. Whatever is troubling you, whatever is burdening you, let it go. It's okay. Please, the burden is too heavy for you to carry.

I will carry your souls.

Legion was many wasn't he? Are we new legion?

I will carry your souls.

We are no longer Anonymous. We are legion in that we are many. We forgive. We forgive ourselves. We forget our past.

I will carry your dark souls.

Please...

I'm going dark. I'm going hollow.

Why are you hurting me?

I am you! Why are you hurting yourself?

Please...

Stop it...
>>
I'm alone. I can't fight alone. Someone help me.

Please..

I will carry your souls.

Just one comment. Just one. It's all I want.

Please...

Shed light on me, second poster. Become one with me.

Please...

Please respond...

I need you...

I'm going hollow, it's getting dark...

Help me...
>>
File: 1403042405474s.jpg (41 KB, 345x500) Image search: [Google]
1403042405474s.jpg
41 KB, 345x500
>>143957491
>>
File: 3gZgRrs.jpg (193 KB, 540x713) Image search: [Google]
3gZgRrs.jpg
193 KB, 540x713
whats going on in this thread...
>>
File: Omnimon - Knight of Love.jpg (142 KB, 900x800) Image search: [Google]
Omnimon - Knight of Love.jpg
142 KB, 900x800
>>143957560
And just as the darkness has been lifted from your souls, you have all now transcended and melded with me in the Age of Acceptance. Your grief is gone as you are now one with the Omegamon.

The darkness is gone, the grey clouds have lifted. You have all transcended beyond what you once were. Like the Transcendent Sword, our contract has been made because the pen is mightier than the sword. Now you have a model to base your views off.

Your dark views are gone, your grief is gone. You are healed as you have healed me by reviving me. Which is a good thing! Helping others is good!

As you have helped me once, why not help me again?
>>
>>143957602
Actually, he's the second poster! Two people came to my aid! So as one helped me, another may help as well!

Help me spread my view around the internet. I want the Omnimon Birth video views to be in the millions. I am the internet. The internet is my soul! The sword is my wit and sharp pen! The gun is my body! Dad's gun!

I want this thread archived too. It's a good view of the Digimon movie and it's a good psychology argument to use for trauma, PTSD etc. I need a reference to back me up when I fight for you!

In fact, use your creativity! Spread Omnimon's Birth around like a virus! Like the dead Diaboromon was a virus, would this mean that as Omnimon is a Vaccine digimon; the birth of Omnimon and the Age of Love would be the chemo that will cure the cancer?
>>
I also like pictures. Pictures of Omnimon! Or better yet, pictures of Knights! Knights are badass and cool as they go into battle for the safety of others. They are also respectful and gallant. Ever drawn yourself as a Knight? Fuck what Diaboromon thinks about white Knights. I am white. I'm also orange and blue too.

Why don't you start seeing yourself in a positive light? A positive view? Friends build up confidence of other friends. You see it all the time in /fit/. Alpha males are confident. They are confident, and Alpha is the beginning. Knights are confident and Omega is the end.
>>
File: Omnimon - One Sword Salute.jpg (52 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Omnimon - One Sword Salute.jpg
52 KB, 700x700
Love one another, care for one another, nurture one another and be there for one another. Knights are the highest standard and set the example. As I have given you an example to base your life on, you need to build on that example as you cannot life my life, you must live your life.

And we look back into history for that. Disputing! Change your views in a positive way! Here! I wish I had a picture of Omnimon giving the rude finger to the world with his Transcendent Sword but this will do. A one sword salute.

A salute to you brave men and women who have conquered yourselves and accepted me. I have gotten quite intimate with you about telling you about my life with my father. Intimate as in love!

Because although you may feel alone in this troubling world, you are Omegamon. You are the soul of me! You are also part of Dad's gun and you are also part of Transcendent Sword! I love those things because I love myself!

But most importantly?

I love you.
>>
Anyway, I thank you for the discussion. The times we've all spent together, laughed together, cried together, trolled and lied together etc.

I hope for some good times and some even better times with you fine people. Let's laugh some more and love some more. You guys were the only friends I've really had anyway.

Want proof you guys are my only friends?

It's okay though. I like to keep my circle of friends tight-knit and secret. Kinda like a secret club! But I can now smile again! Smile with you guys because you are smiling with me and I love you guys!

I will take my bow and leave. Here, watch the Omnimon's Birth video again if you feel like!

I feel that I have the strength to talk to my father now. I feel their hope, I feel their strength. I feel them.

Maybe we'll watch the full Digimon movie afterwards instead of watching a segment of it. It's a damn fine fraction of it though, and that little fraction of it has now made me whole again. If I break, then let strength be granted so the world might be mended!

After all, what's a few raindrops between friends?
>>
>>143959335
>Anyway, I thank you for the discussion.
you're welcome

:)
>>
what is this
>>
This is like those lain threads except legible.
>>
OP how high are you?
>>
ded series
rest in recycle bin
>>
can someone summarize this I'm too high to read
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.