[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished watching Akagi can someone summarize for me how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: faggot.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
Just finished watching Akagi can someone summarize for me how he beats this old fuck
>>
The old man dies of old age.
>>
No, because the match is still going on.
It's been going on since 1996 and is still being updated, anon.
>>
Is that even a question? He just wins and wins until Washizu dies.

What's more important is all the absurd imagery that occurs in the manga past the anime ending.
>>
>>143954265
This
This match between Akagi and Washizu will never end.
>>
...He hasn't yet, anon.
The manga has gone on for like 30 volumes and the match is still going
>>
>the end of Ten

If you didn't cry at the end of Ten you have no heart.
>>
>>143954265
>>143955228
This sounds crazy to me. How the hell can Fukumoto do this and not feel like blowing his brains out?

How long has the match been going on in the manga?
>>
>>143958139
>Auto
since chapter 55 or so till current chapter 227 or something
>>
>>143958139
His mental processes that define the Akagi vs Washizu match are currently in an infinite loop
>>
>>143956736
That must be the most boring, tedius thing to read.
>>
>>143958991
Chemicals in Fukumoto's brain shift about. Beta-endorphins, tyrosine, enkephalin, valine, lysine, leucine, isoleucine.
>>
>>143958170
I mean in the story. Like hours, days, months years?
>>
>>143954209

santa hat
>>
>>143959762
2-3 hours
>>
>>143957714
>when ginji breaks down during his talk with akagi
I wanted to die
>>
How the fuck has the match not ended yet? Even the anime segment went on for too long
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.