[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about Lucia. Why does she wear the gloves (even while eating)?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1468075160910.jpg (108 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1468075160910.jpg
108 KB, 1440x810
Tell me about Lucia. Why does she wear the gloves (even while eating)?
>>
>>143947270
She's a bad girl.
>>
>>143947270
She's suppressing the power of the evil dragon sealed inside
>>
it's a power limiter for her chuuni
>>
>>143947270
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________YES____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
>>
>>143947270
Don't touch me with your hands, commoner. I, codename Lucia (from the latin for light, which will cleanse your dirty mind and soul), am a superhuman created from a top secret project specifically engineered to create the perfect human to live among the harshest of environments. These gloves only limit my full power so I don't accidentally nuke a town of thousands. I can turn you into a puddle just by touching you, and I also manipulate vibrations, like a spooky ghost. Better be prepared if you dare ask me to retrieve a ball or lick my plate, because I'll eradicate you with my network of highly funded paramilitary superhuman agents, or just slice through your bones with my highly trained Katana skills. You're dead, TENNOUJI KOTAROUUUUU!!!!
>>
>>143949776
What if everything she says is true?
>>
>>143947270
Her body actually produces extremely strong toxin. And even with a suppressant, she is afraid she will hurt someone so she limits physical contact. This also made her loose all sense of taste.
>>
>>143949776
Is she mary sue or something
>>
>>143951460
Nobody cared who she was until she put on the gloves.
>>
File: 1467476729037.jpg (251 KB, 848x1200) Image search: [Google]
1467476729037.jpg
251 KB, 848x1200
>you will never get handjob while she is wearing her silky white gloves
>she will never make you cum on her bosom
>she will never smile at you after you finish
Why bother living?
>>
>>143951702
I want Lucia to wash me
>>
File: 1467995538481.png (119 KB, 920x385) Image search: [Google]
1467995538481.png
119 KB, 920x385
she like glove
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.