[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hand over the woman you call your waifu or face the wrath of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Sg2JhTdl.jpg (46 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Sg2JhTdl.jpg
46 KB, 640x360
Hand over the woman you call your waifu or face the wrath of the Xuan Gui Zong!
>>
>>143943673
Joke's on you, not even imaginary girls want me.
>>
>>143943673
But what if my waifu was the aniue you just killed!
>>
>>143943673
But my waifu is you,Anon!
>>
Anime ja nai.
>>
Am I the only one that liked it?
>>
>>143943673
They really should have stick with Japanese pronunciation, I'll never remember the Chinese ones
>>
>>143947146
no, I liked it a lot as well. costumes and the sets look fucking good. and the action looks better than big budget hollywood flicks.
>>
>>143949065
The Map dub was mostly Map except for the poem. It's the subs that stuck to chink just to be confusing.
>>
>>143943673

Does a husbando count as waifu?
>>
>>143947146
The other threads were full of people who did. Seems like the last one got deleted, so I'm not sure if it's allowed anymore.
>>
>>143947146
AOTY confirmed already.
>>
>>143949581
It just got archived after reach reply limit
>>
File: CmP99zEVYAARXHF.jpg:large.jpg (241 KB, 1000x708) Image search: [Google]
CmP99zEVYAARXHF.jpg:large.jpg
241 KB, 1000x708
Must suck for the mangaka who has to draw all those clothes
>>
>>143951310
>>143951607
That art could use some work.
>>
puppet shit goes in /jp/. Neither anime, manga, mecha or tokushit.
>>
>>143953985
Fuck off. This is fine here. It's in a league of its own but most closely relates to anime. It's not the big of a deal to have a thread about it just calm down you fucking autist.
>>
>>143949581
Keep kidding yourself. No one liked it except you chinks forcing your shitty memes.

You newfags don't even know how to read amazon stalker and think it was oh so amazing that this shit went up for preorder and made it seem to be a big deal over being rank 340 something.
>>
>>143943673
>puppet Erza
Mite b cool
>>
>>143953985
>Neither manga
literally 2 posts above
>>
>>143949065
Despite having a anime staff it's actually a Chinese show
>>
>>143954686
Written in Japanese, produced in Taiwanese, and dubbed back to Japanese.
>>
>>143954921
Taiwan is China actually and I don't approve of commiefags
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.