[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Biggest hypes of the season were Berserk and Shokugeki no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: e09[2].png (694 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
e09[2].png
694 KB, 720x720
>Biggest hypes of the season were Berserk and Shokugeki no Soma season 2
>Berserk looks like it belongs on the original Playstation
>SnS feels unnaturally rushed
>Everything else is mediocre

Is this the weakest season of the year?
>>
>>143926085
>implying anybody expected from CLANGserk and Shitgeki
>>
File: 1460681486740.gif (140 KB, 379x440) Image search: [Google]
1460681486740.gif
140 KB, 379x440
>Berserk
>hype
How anyone couldn't tell from the trailers that it was going to be horrible is beyond me.
>>
>>143926085
>Is the current season the weakest season of the year?
Yes, like every season
>>
File: 1405325119302.jpg (112 KB, 785x709) Image search: [Google]
1405325119302.jpg
112 KB, 785x709
>Everything else is mediocres
Fucking shonenfags I swear
>>
>>143926385
U wot senpai?
>>
>Biggest hypes of the season were Berserk and Shokugeki no Soma season 2
Those were /v/ kiddies, the real patricians were hyping New Game and Amanchu and we weren't disappointed
>>
>>143927427
literally waifu-jerking tier
>>
>>143926085
I didn't see anything I wanted to watch from the season previews. Not that I checked many PVs.

If it's not the weakest season then I don't want to see what Fall has to offer.
>>
>>143926085
>Biggest hypes
>Shokugeki no Soma season 2
Ya stupid?
>>
>>143927427
>entry mode patrician tier hype
Amanchu
>I like cute girls and I cannot lie tier hype
New Game
>actual patrician tier hype
Amaama to Inazuma

I'm sorta joking since Amanchu is still probably going to be AOTS by the sheer virtue of the Junichi Sato and Kenichi Kasai adapting a Kozue Amano manga, which is the dream team to end all dream teams, but Amaama to Inazuma manga is an underappreciated masterpiece, and I'm sad to see it passed over.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.