[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MATSUDA YOU IDIOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
MATSUDA YOU IDIOT
>>
>>143914780
What would the series be like if Matsuda had found the Death Note instead of Light?
>>
>>143916103
Moe
>>
Why doesn't L just rape Light?
>>
>>143916103

Even more hilarious
>>
>>143916103
Ironically, he would have been harder to catch than Light, since he probably wouldn't have fallen for the Lind. L Tailor trap (since he wouldn't want to kill him in the first place) and he wouldn't have bragged to L that he has access to police information. Light was only caught because of his own vanity, ego and over-confidence, traits Matsuda doesn't have.
>>
>>143914780
I guess that dumb movie will bring a lot of new people to /a/ who are watching death note for the first time.
>>
>>143914780
BEST BOY
>>
>>143918206
I really doubt it, Death Note has always been one of the shows that people watch first when they're getting into anime and that movie is just a shitty low budget Netflix one
>>
>>143918327
How come that suddenly that are dozens of death note threads on /a/ then? The only new thing in the franchise is the announcement of that movie.

There are probably a bunch of faggots watching the anime now just so they can say that "the original was better" after seeing the movie.
>>
>>143918466
>How come that suddenly that are dozens of death note threads on /a/ then?

Look at the time of the year it is, stuff like Death Note and Code Geass always get a decent amount of threads when new people get here
>>
Death Note sucked after the 21st episode and Near shouldn't have won.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>143916242
/co/ pls go
>>
>>143916242
because Light wanted it too
>>
>>143914780
>he didn't go for the gold
Worst boy.
>>
>>143914780
For some reason, he reminds me of Adachi.
>>
>>143916242
Because it would be a different type of series.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.