[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watched first episode First ep was amazing! It will be the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: boring.png (1 MB, 564x1025) Image search: [Google]
boring.png
1 MB, 564x1025
>watched first episode
First ep was amazing! It will be the best anime!
>watched ep.5
This show is boring. I drop.
>>
First one is debatable, second one I wouldn't blame you for dropping it, third one is just clickbait.
>>
>>143914375
Hyouka was boring.
>>
But Hyouka and Puramemo were good.
>>
I liked all of them and I disliked the first episode of the bottom two shows.
>>
File: Captain-Earth.jpg (346 KB, 710x400) Image search: [Google]
Captain-Earth.jpg
346 KB, 710x400
>>143914324
>>
>>143914324
Gakkou Gurashi was pretty good, the characters weren't shit either.
>>
Both plastic memories and Hyouka get better as you watch the show
Hyouka was always good though, outside of the first episode
>>
>>143916718
What was wrong with the first episode?
>>
>>143916679
>liking Taroumaru Gurashi
The manga was a lot better.
>>
>>143916757
Hyouka needs a little set up for the characters to get going. The first episode had no set up (as its the first episode) and it throws you into a pretty boring mystery.
>>
>>143916679
>Characters weren't shit
DOG ruined literally every character. Not a single one stayed nearly as good as in the manga.
>>
>>143916718
The middle of Plastic Memories was actually the worst. The first few and last few episodes were good though.
>>
>>143916718
This, especially with Hyouka.
The first episode was the worst and almost made me drop it. Glad I sticked to the 3 ep rule, because it got way better.
Totally agree with OP on Gakkou Gurashi though.
>>
>>143914324
>Hyouka
I think you missed the point of the show
>>
Gakkou Gurashi suffers from shit adaptation as per the usual with these types of shows.

Plamemo can be overly dramatic for some but from a technical standpoint it was fine.

Hyouka is good, deal with it. I wonder why Kyoani doesn't continue adapting full novels, and decided to adapt their shit in-house LNs instead.
>>
File: anohana.jpg (198 KB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
anohana.jpg
198 KB, 500x337
>no one is talking about this shit.
Sasuga /a/
>>
>>143917115
Hibike was a novel.
>>
File: Snap 2016-02-26 at 20.21.10.png (688 KB, 935x507) Image search: [Google]
Snap 2016-02-26 at 20.21.10.png
688 KB, 935x507
>>143916773
>>143916911
What the hell? Since when does being inferior to the manga means the anime is an abomination?
Don't see how he ruined everything since he was nonexistent in either forms. He just got more screentime in the anime but was pretty much inconsequential. Even his last scene didn't really do much even if it was shoehorned in. No reason to say that the rest of the cast was ruined.
>>
>>143917321
Could've adopted two or three more novel-based works instead of adapting Kyoukai no Kanata or Chuu2 or Phantom World.
>>
>>143917115
> Hyouka is good
>it's good because I say so.
>>
>>143917715
Seems like they had to build up revenue to grab the rights to anything that isn't in house. The past year we got both Koe no Katachi and Hibike, probably thanks to Tamako Love Story and Free!
>>
>>143917375
Anon must be talking about the shift in Miki's character, she was a lot better in the manga.
Plus I kinda see how people can bitch about Taromaru, it gets a lot of screentime which could have been used to develop the girls a bit more and get a closer adaptation to the manga, the anime got butchered badly just to shoehorn more Taromaru antics.
>>
>>143918081
Didn't the shota Free movie did bad taking into consideration the large amount of theatres it premiered? Or are anime movies just more profitable in general?

I have high hopes for Koe no Katachi. The new trailer pretty much confirmed that this will be their best movie (at least technically) since Disappearance. Now it's merely a matter of having enough marketing to make sure people know about it.

>>143917959
Say what you will about the characters and plot, but if you can't at least acknowledge the sheer amount of detail and effort that went into Hyouka, as well as how that translates into a technically impressive piece of animation. you probably shouldn't post here.
>>
>>143918486
>Didn't the shota Free movie did bad taking into consideration the large amount of theatres it premiered?
From what I recall, it underperformed but didn't flop.
>>
>>143916472
Your mom was boring
>>
>>143916911
Dog was the absolute worst.
>>
>>143917375
>inconsequential
Every fucking scene got changed and on top of that Taroumaru got the lion's share of screentime as obvious mascot-bait. They butchered THE best KuruYuki scene and generally made a mess of all the pairing hints that are in the manga, and utterly butchered Yuki's breakdown. Taroumaru was a symptom, but you could easily point to him when you can't point so easily to the others which are still superficially similar to their manga counterparts.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.