[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kingdom 481 spoiler
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Holy fucking shit. KANKIIIIII.
>>
>>143912102
This is fucking unreal
>>
>>143912102
and the point o this is ? other than being edgy ofcourse
>>
>>143912102
Some historyfag please tell me Kanki gets publicly executed in 100 different ways later
>>
>>143912377
Put yourself in the shoes of a soldier who know he has to fight against someone who is willing to do that kind of shit

The point is to destroy the moral of the enemy, it's been done countless times in history
>>
>>143912465
But the enemy is powered by a sense of justice, wouldn't doing things that paint you as a villain just empower them more?
>>
>>143912531

Well, when everybody who believed in your justice died because of it, wouldn't it hit real hard on your army?
>>
Kanki is the only good character in this manga since Renpa retired
>>
File: 1463560678810.png (433 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1463560678810.png
433 KB, 640x480
>>143912102

That guy has a lot of friends.
>>
>>143912465
He'll get his shit kicked in by Riboku in the next war with Zhao, apparently he fucks up heavily there and runs from Qin to escape summary execution.
>>
>>143915073
Ups, meant for >>143912453
>>
>Kanki will never be one of the 6 great generals

it hurts
>>
>>143915163
Why do you think he never will?
>>
>>143915073
This will be interesting to watch. Though I wonder what will happen to the Saki clan with Kanki out of the picture.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.