[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>crying over not being able to save the people who have killed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10
File: zSkOeR2.jpg (70 KB, 950x532) Image search: [Google]
zSkOeR2.jpg
70 KB, 950x532
>crying over not being able to save the people who have killed you brutally

Yeah let me drop this garbage
>>
>>143890051

Missed the part where Rem and Ram held his hands during his nightmare?

That was when Subaru realized that the sisters do care for him initially when they meet him. It's just that his actions caused suspicion.
>>
It's kind of like how in Tokyo Pooul how Kuhnehki joins the people who tortured him. Shit's fucking retarded.
>>
>>143890231
>i should forgive the people who have murdered me in my sleep and then yanked my limbs in the hallway and then crush my head in the woods because they held my hand while i had nightmares

Is this the garbage that sells these days?
>>
>>143890051
He really likes them, though. So not question his reasons.

That said, the scene at the cliff when he was saying his not to Ram was so bad. It's like the only way he knows to communicate is by ripping off speeches from LNs and battle shounen manga.
>>
>>143890388
They didn't murder him in his sleep
>>
>>143890388

Oh, okay, then you did miss everything. Sorry for your lack of being able to concentrate on details
>>
>Tfw didn't watch this shit
How lucky Am I?
>>
>>143891674
Depends. It's a must watch if you like to shitpost. Lots of material to use.
>>
I drop around ep 7 man that shit was so bad and cringy but its okay a waifu can do no wrong.
>>
>>143890388
>murdered me in my sleep
it was the curse from the dog, did you actually watch this?

>yanked my limbs in the hallway and then crush my head in the woods
Rem did this both times because her twin sister died because of the curse (Subaru didn't go to the village and didn't pick up the dog, Ram did) and Subaru was acting suspicious (freeloading and all) and had the witch's scent.

Of course she would kill him.
>>
>>143891674
I think you are missing out. I don't remember when I had this much fun watching an anime in recent years.

I don't lurk or posts on threads, since I'm only on episode 11.
>>
>>143891955
So? Wouldn't be humane to be pissed off at them? I mean fuck they killed you more than once.
>>
>>143891892
I stopped at episode 2.

Debating rn whether or not to continue
>>
>>143891955
>Subaru was acting suspicious (freeloading and all)
Except he is only there thanks to Emilia. She's pretty suspicious herself. Emlia also seems to be the one with the most connection to the witch even if it is not in a way that tickles the olfactif sense.
>>
>>143892022
You're just not thinking with time loops.
At those loops they didn't know Subaru, they didn't do anything together, they were strangers.
A stranger, with the scent of the people that murdered your entire village, freeeloading at your house, when suddenly your sister dies.
What would you do?
>>
>>143890051
Subaru doesn't value his life at all. So when other people kill him he doesn't take it personally.
>>
File: potato mash.jpg (85 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
potato mash.jpg
85 KB, 848x480
>>143892135
>there's a stranger freeloading at your house
>all he does is cry and sleep all day because there's no internet in this fantasy world
>your sister mysteriously dies
>the resident spirit loli vouches for the stranger, he spent the entire night in the library
>he must've killed your sister

Nice logic you have there potato brain.
>>
>>143892305
That one time she didn't kill him tho
>>
>>143892135
Look i can understand what they did but man, from subaru's view, he still should have been pissed off.
>>
>>143892391
She pushed Subaru off the cliff with wind magic.
>>
>>143892438
HE SUDOKU JUMPED
>>
File: it's a new world record.jpg (214 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
it's a new world record.jpg
214 KB, 1280x720
>>143892535

Is Subaru an Olympic long jump gold medalist now? How could he leap so far without magic assistance?
>>
File: 1468004062741.jpg (155 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1468004062741.jpg
155 KB, 700x525
How long until we see subaru being cocky about his time loop ability?
>>
>>143892404
Considering his backstory, I think Subaru was just happy to have people he considers friends. That's why he was so traumatized about their deaths.
>>
>>143890051
Drop yourself while you're at it.
>>
>>143894168
Bit much calling them friends when them were suspicious of him and killed him
>>
File: ultrarare.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
ultrarare.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
>>143890051
dude you have to adopt the perspective of the appropriate timeline, you're not seeing it from the right light bb
>>
File: 1454822279256.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1454822279256.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>143892135
this.
THIS!
>>
>>143894367
That's why I said people that he himself considers friend. He's got some really loose standards.
>>
>>143890231
Nobody cares for anyone initially you dumb fuck
>>
>>143890051
I dropped this trash weeks ago
>>
>>143892108
emilia's a candidate to rule the kingdom though. subaru's a mysterious kid who appeared literally out of nowhere with no past and inexplicably appeared in the right place at the right time
>>
>crying over not being able to save the people who have killed you brutally and who you only met like 5 days ago

Yeah let me drop this garbage.
>>
>>143890051
reddit:zero is objectively terrible
>>
>>143895237
congratualations
>>
>>143891674
its aoty, you're a fucking retard for not watching it
>>
>>143895728
>re:zero
>aoty

Try again.
>>
>>143896201
>konosuba
opinion discarded, if you want to reply to me try not posting some shitty meme cartoon
>>
>>143893189
i loved that part in ZTD
>>
hey guys poodle corp hacked my 4chan pce my minemen pvpers
>>
>>143896280
He didn't post Reddit:Zero though anon
>>
>>143894367
That's what a normal person would do.

The guy isn't normal.

Watch later on. I also dropped this series when this happened because I was pretty pissed. But I picked it back up after I heard that the MC is not exactly mentally stable.
>>
>>143890051
He wasn't crying at not being able to protect then, he was angry at then for doubting him, and he cried because he did care for then.

Also it was like this:

1- Died in his sleep to the curse
2-Dying to curse again, near death made the smell of the witch stronger, and Rem finished him off
3- Rem tortured him for information on the smell, and his purpose there. Ram mercy kills him before Rem can torture him further.
4- Suicide after finding out Rem died in her sleep, and realizing that in this loop they held his hands while he was having a nightmare despite barely knowing him, so he realized they aren't heartless and were merely suspicious of his actions in the previous loops

The ones where their suspicion grew were in the times he started to act strange, aka, knowing where stuff was before being told, and knowing certain facts about the house despite never being there. Third loop made that harder, because the deaths made him smell much easier to notice, and Rem was aware of it, lack of interaction made her think he was a spy for the cult due to the smell.

The very first time he got then to trust him, but due to the curse he died.
>>
>>143894367
He considers their interactions in the past loops just as valid, so to him the time he spent with then in those is also valid, even if they don't remember.
>>
Study up on Christianity, this kind of virtue is expected in any moralistic character.

Reminder that no matter how secular and reasonworshipping the world becomes, our Word can never be drowned out because it transcends humanity.

Also, the East is becoming more and more Christian. /pol/tards like to use this and the forgiveness aspects as reasons to move to paganism, but they're just contrarians anyway.

If this doesn't make much sense, then you're stupid or I'm too drunk to be posting.
>>
>>143891674
missing out on the shit posting
I held off from watching it until a couple days ago, and I'm glad I caught up, the threads are GOAT
>>
>>143890051
This anime has so much wrong to it. Dropped it. It's the typical cliche loser who is surrounded by cool things while still being a fucking wimp beta loser. Dumbass couldn't even sleep with a die hard easy elf. Let alone a maid.
>>
>>143895728
Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>143890051
stayed for the funny shit and sticking around for some despair
>>
File: NOTREADY.jpg (10 KB, 180x157) Image search: [Google]
NOTREADY.jpg
10 KB, 180x157
>>143891674
You are the only one who can know peace from this ride.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.