[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prison School 221
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: absolutely.jpg (239 KB, 1044x770) Image search: [Google]
absolutely.jpg
239 KB, 1044x770
It's out.

http://blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1721989

4 minutes, 59 seconds till Namek explodes.
>>
>>143870581
No one?
Really, no one gives a shit?
>>
>>143871205
Old news buddy. Already discussed. Also I wish they would wrap this battle and the principal arc already it's getting dragged out.
>>
Please tell me something important happens
>>
>>143871205
Arc is too slow
Arc is too fucking long
Nothing happens weekly
>>
>>143871928
this happened last year ago
>>
>>143871205
>>
>>143870581
It'll probably be better to read it in one go, but the weekly releases, hiatus, and snail pace pretty much killed the manga.
>>
>>143871803
I just checked and no nothing important happens
>>
koreanbro, come to see what you can do
>>
>10 second skim

Nothing happens. This will probably be far better when binge read.
>>
Don't how you cucks come up with the assumption nothing happened when you don't even know what the characters are saying... You niggas are judging chapters solely on the pics which is pretty ignorant, wait until English scans come out to say nothing happened
>>
>>143873369
>Still defending namek arc
>>
>>143873369
Don't need to know moon to see that Kate and Mari both still have their headbands, a bear is still behind the chairman, and Meiko is still a retard.
>>
>>143873060
Can confirm, I read all of Prison School up to today's chpater in the past 2 days and it was pretty solid in one chunk. However, I can see that if I kept up with this weekly it would be torture recently.
>>
>>143873630
it's like that with every manga.
>>
dropped this months ago, are they still on the cavalry arc?
>>
I had to stop reading this series because it was giving me a disgusting amount of fetishes
Has anything happened since they fixed they silver haired sadist with soda ( I can't even remember if this is what happened desu)?
>>
File: holy shit.jpg (10 KB, 237x212) Image search: [Google]
holy shit.jpg
10 KB, 237x212
>it's another Namek chapter
>>
>>143875445
Yes but I'm expecting a climax very soon.
It's pretty obvious Meiko's revival will mark the end of the calvary arc.
>>
Kate is giving Mari those bear stickers to cover her tits or something?
>>
>>143876957
To cover her nipples, idk why she didn't do that for Meiko though
>>
It seems like everyone is getting their clothes ripped off and being exposed except Hana
>>
Under/Over on us still being in the cavalry Arc by Ch.240
>>
>>143875535
Nothing happened it just swelled up in her stomach and her body grew tolerant to it.
>>
>>143877774
Definitely still be in it. Chairman will end it for sure so he has to finish his arc.

Hana still needs to be exposed for the Kiyoshi stuff too
>>143877431
It will happen. She is wearing Kiyoshi's underwear and Kate has the pictures of her and Kiyoshi.
>>
>>143870581
>>143871205

This series is trash now. This shit arc has been going on for half a year already.
>>
>>143870581
I'm not touching this shit until a Hana arc.
>>
Man I'm reading through the series again and I MUST HAVE S2, Mari and Kiyoshi sucking the snake "poison" from eachother will be godtier animated
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.