[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
What did he mean by this?
>>
[masturbating to the thought of immolation intensifies]
>>
I'd let Guts roast my buns anytime!
>>
This episode was pretty good imo, dunno if I'm just blinded by the disaster that was episode 1.
>>
>>143869466
No, I liked it as well. I think if I can just overlook the shitty CG, Berserk 2016 would be pretty enjoyable overall
>>
>>143869466
>>143869531
MOZGUS HYPE
>>
>>143869466
That's because they followed the manga.
>>
File: 1444171984170.jpg (157 KB, 756x950) Image search: [Google]
1444171984170.jpg
157 KB, 756x950
This episode was much better than the first one. I liked it.
Come at me
>>
>>143869873
You say that like being better than the first is an achievement.
>>
>>143869961
for the berserk 2016, yes
>>
>>143869873
It's better but first half and whipping was still bad.

But the flashbacks were great.

Then my actual admiration dropped with ep 3 preview.
>>
File: guts.png (100 KB, 207x232) Image search: [Google]
guts.png
100 KB, 207x232
>>143869466
>>
God what a shit show.
>>
>>143869466
>>143869373
Yeah, this episode was better. The flashbacks were pretty out of place imo, but at least they were 2d. The armours of the knights look better than in the movies, but I wish they'd at least draw the faces in 2d, it would actually look decent that way.
HAI YO was pretty hype, glad they finally used it.
Except for the flashbacks it followed manga pretty well, although it would probably be hard to tell what was going on with Guts stabbed by Farnese if you didn't read the manga.

Overally it was definitely better than the first one, but that's honestly not saying much.
>>
>>143869466
>>143869531

My thoughts exactlly. Even though it wasn't too hard to do a worse job than EP 01, I think the only problem this episode had, was the animation (and just a few bits of sound design). I just wish they'd do more drawn stuff like in the Golden Arc Flashback.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.