[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're a police officer investigating a crime case that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 14
File: 1467976780026.jpg (69 KB, 500x698) Image search: [Google]
1467976780026.jpg
69 KB, 500x698
You're a police officer investigating a crime case that may involve with corrupt private detective and this pretty detective show up in front of you,what will you do ?
>>
File: 160129_102_02.jpg (44 KB, 525x651) Image search: [Google]
160129_102_02.jpg
44 KB, 525x651
>>
File: fc8ed7d5.jpg (86 KB, 450x640) Image search: [Google]
fc8ed7d5.jpg
86 KB, 450x640
>>
Solve the crime with her.
>>
Tell the albino to fuck off.
>>
>>143865499
I would go to Dallas
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 266x189
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
The end
>>
I'm not sure what's going on here.
>>
>>143865499
Seems interesting and the only thing I can find is a live action called Detective versus Detectives, so I guess this is an adaptation of that?
>>
>>143866458
You're right, the tv show is base on the novel which the manga is base of.
The artist of the manga is alos the artist that draw the cover of the novels
>>
>>143866672
Nice. How come the novels aren't on sites like MAL, are they not considered "anime novels"?
>>
Art looks nice, hope it gets translated some day.
We need more non-conan detective animu/mango, stuff like freesia.
>>
Here is the plot of the novel/manga/tv show:

"Rena Sasaki is a beautiful woman with excellent memory and intelligence. She becomes a private detective and risks her life to chase down evil private detectives, because her younger sister was murdered by a stalker. The person that provided information to the stalker on her sister's location was a private detective."
By the way, she's design to be 21 years old in the story
>>
>>143867837
Interesting.
>>
>>143865499
Punch her.
>>
>>143865512
Why is this pic so boner inducing?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.