[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest, anons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: consider the following yona.png (147 KB, 313x319) Image search: [Google]
consider the following yona.png
147 KB, 313x319
If you had to write a manga or anime...

wouldn't the MC be a selfinsert gary stu?
wouldn't you build a harem with all your favorite anime girl cliches?
>>
Probably, seeing as I'm lazy and hate having to put actual effort into things.
>>
>>143864852
I want to make sweet love to Yona!
>>
It wouldn't have any male characters and would be full of different couples instead of having harem.
>>
Absolutely not.

I would make the greatest rpg story every told(this means the main characters would be actual adults in both body and emotions)

Think of dragon quest 7 animated with several things fixed
>>
I've written my own LNs a couple of times. One of my MCs was a snarky, proud idiot and the other was a hard-working guy with a single love interest.
Gary Stus aren't any fun to write.
Polite sage for blogging.
>>
>>143864852
Nah. It would probably be some weird hentai about androgynous victorian-era people fucking.
>>
why is yona so cute
>>
>>143864852
nah, i would make an anti-thesis of all the shitty elements you see in an ntr story.

because, apparently a well written revenge/redemption story is either rare or non-existent.
>>
File: smite all evil.jpg (284 KB, 740x1080) Image search: [Google]
smite all evil.jpg
284 KB, 740x1080
>>143864852
>wouldn't the MC be a selfinsert gary stu?
Yes, but instead of giving him snowflake powers would make him like Batman or Kanta or Mellowlink and make him win the battles with "tactics" plot armor

>wouldn't you build a harem with all your favorite anime girl cliches?
Yes, but I would keep the harem small, and wouldn't make every other new character a female. I would add other couples and relationships to the mix too. I don't really mind some shipping in my anime, harem's doesn't bother me either, but it really triggers me when every character is a girl (mad scientist is a girl, evil general is a girl, even multidimensional being happens to be a lolita) and is interested in the main character.
>>
I'm gonna make the MC a self-insert to get the views going, and then I'm gonna force some serious character development on him, through violence and betrayal.
>>
File: innocent watching.png (1020 KB, 2231x1600) Image search: [Google]
innocent watching.png
1020 KB, 2231x1600
>>143865137
That sounds far better than most of the hentai out there right now. Between the generic souless fantasy and the blackmail/hypnotizing highschool sosmething like that would be nice. Just the victorian setting would make it worth
>>
>>143864852
I would try and not. I'd like it to be a bunch of different groups working on their own goals before all coming together at the end for the big finale.
>>
File: 1466900620331.png (76 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466900620331.png
76 KB, 500x500
This is what I would do

>A cute tsundere Tomboy warrior girl (18 or so)
>A shota healer who's a bit of an airhead but is determined (14 or 15)
>Tomboy is madly in love with shota but to proud to show it, think Mikoto from Index
>Tomboy and Shota travel the world doing quests and shit
>Shota keeps getting himself into situations that make the Tomboy fall even harder for him
>Lots of red faces and sweating from Tomboy
>Main goal to find the lost ruins of whereeverthefuck

Along the way they meet
>A western style knight who doesn't speak and never takes off his helmet (20 or so)
>Lives to find an opponent who can best him
>A lewd elf archer (17)
>Wants to fug the knight, think kind orc
>A mage who's bro as fuck (Old friends with knight, translates his body language)
>Wants to get rich

By the end of the story (few years have passed)
>Tomboy and shota are fugging daily
>Knight and elf are extremely lovey dovey couple who piss everyone off (Knight making her wait until marriage)
>Mage is famous and has hundreds of girls after his D

Nothing like this will ever happen in my lifetime just kill me now
>>
I'd try to self insert without making him into a gary stu to be completely honest.
>>
>>143864852
I would write about a jaded christmas cake battle cleric who has to shepherd a bunch of nubs before she retires and how they rekindle a love for adventuring and exploration in her.
>>
>>143865670
Is that a campaign? because it totally looks like a campaing

8/10 would watch. Not 10/10 because the end of the story is shit, it kills all the fun.
>>
>>143866172
No I just came up with it

Also that's not the end that's just character endgame, I like having satisfying ending for all characters.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.