[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I simply cannot stand the genre of anime where historical battleships,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 480x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 480x680
I simply cannot stand the genre of anime where historical battleships, buildings, weapons, furniture whatsoever is personified into a little girl that somehow exists as a girl and a battleship at the same time.

The irrationality of this concept just annoys the heck out of me.
And the fact that this is nowadays a fad makes it even worse. People actually think it's a great idea and think it's so "moe" to have a cut little loli battleship.

I don't like to call autism but this is so autistic I'm furious.
If you see a battleship in OP's pic, please get help.
>>
>>143863892
Then don't fucking watch it, faglord.
>>
>>143863892
>battleship
That's clearly a submarine, please seek help, OP.
>>
>>143863892
That's a submarine, not a battleship.
>>
Absolutely fucking this
>>
I want to see an anime about personified furniture.

We could have Chair-tan that blushes when somebody sits on her.
>>
>>143863892
>battleship
Do you not know the difference between battleships and submarines?
>>
>>143863892
Do they specify the girls ARE the ships at the same time? Normally personifications of things are depicted as just 'people' who simply have one or two aesthetic or functional modifications.
>>
>>143863892
どうぞ
>>
>>143863970

I see this type of pics on Danbooru all the time.

Please explain. What's the fetish behind these pics?
>>
>>143863949
I don't know about furniture but I know there is a VN and a mobage about personified household appliances.
>>
>>143863980
It's for people who are turned on by imagining themselves as a creature with multiple phalli and by having their partner put on their condom.
>>
>>143863980
It ties in with the elbow glove fetish as the open glove represents a vagina. However also debases the hypersexualization of cute girls by implying a receptive glove vagina is more erotic than the girl's own orifice. You can see a similar occurance in the armpit movement of years past.
>>
File: 48376325_p0.png (1 MB, 1655x1041) Image search: [Google]
48376325_p0.png
1 MB, 1655x1041
>>143863892
So it only bothers you if they're little girls? I've got just the thing for you OP.
>>
>>143863892
You're just an autistic normalfag who cares way too much about realism in anime out of all fucking places.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.