[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relife Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: HishiroPost.jpg (16 KB, 244x232) Image search: [Google]
HishiroPost.jpg
16 KB, 244x232
This girl literally has autism.
No, serious, the symptoms she exempts are seen in autistic people
>>
>>143854323
Okay. So do a lot of Americans and people around the world. Seems good that anime is portraying a modern issue.
>>
Yes, and?
>>
>>143854552
>Americans and people around the world
Are Americans not also people around the world?
>>
>>143855029

They're Americans.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 894x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 894x288
>>143855518
>>
>>143854323
Or she could be just severely lacking in social skills and the ability to discern social cues due to her inability to bond with people for any tangible amount of time.

You know, kind of like how they explain it in the actual show. You guys seriously don't have to attribute everything to autism you know. While a square is a rectangle, that doesn't mean a rectangle is a square.

In other words while a lack of understanding of social situations is a symptom of autism, that doesn't mean that everyone who sucks at socializing is autistic. For those of you who don't understand the figure of speech, as in the ones who are autistic.
>>
File: maximumoversmug.jpg (110 KB, 633x735) Image search: [Google]
maximumoversmug.jpg
110 KB, 633x735
High-functioning autism is ok in cute 2D.
>>
Must be why I find it easier to self-insert as her instead of MC
>>
>>143854323
She's a miracle of the universe.
>>
>>143854323
No, she just has issues with social interaction which she was unable to get proper experience with when she was younger.
>>
>>143857887
Me too, he's a normal person. I have more in common with her, of course I'm not intelligent or educated.
>>
>>143854323
>severely lacks social skills
>has obsessive compulsive disorder

yes she's autistic. I even wonder how she got a job. Normally, these ppl will suck at psychology tests
>>
>>143855787
autist here the difference between lack of social skills and autism can be best described as the difference a lack of knowledge and a lack of the ability to comprehend it in the first place.

an example is if you bluntly insult someone

a awkward person with some explanation and time will understand why it was insulting

an autistic will never understand or even realize that it's insulting but can over time adapt their behavior to avoid it for the sake of other people.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.