[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did it take them 16 years to reach Elfhelm? Why can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: guts and the intestines.jpg (88 KB, 450x615) Image search: [Google]
guts and the intestines.jpg
88 KB, 450x615
Why did it take them 16 years to reach Elfhelm? Why can't Miura draw faster? Will the new digital approach he's taking to the comics speed up development at all?
>>
Why do people honestly still care so much about berserk to be mad at this point?

The guy can drop chapters whenever he drops then then I'll read it and he doesn't i'll read something else.
>>
>>143847360
>Filename
Okay, that was worth the chuckle.
>>
>>143847360
Who's going to win the gutsbowl?

I'm hoping for the cute loli wizard.
>>
>>143847471
Yeah I stopped caring years ago when I just realized the story will never be finished so there's no reason to get mad especially with how mediocre it is now.
>>
>>143849009
Griffith.
>>
>>143849009
Guts
>>
miura is a faggot
>>
>>143847360
Cause Miura his a dumb fucking neet
>>
>>143847360
Because they got lost.
>>
>>143857091
Honestly though this is too true
>>
>that file name
>>
>>143849072
Unfinished stories are better than disappointments.

At least with unfinished stories you can wonder what could've been.
>>
File: femto.jpg (229 KB, 900x868) Image search: [Google]
femto.jpg
229 KB, 900x868
>>143847360
We are at half of the manga.
People have still to figure out that Griffith is actually the darkness and Guts the light
>>
I wonder if the BD will have less censoring.
>>
>>143847360
Because. He. Doesn't. Care. Anymore.

Dude is set for life economically, is depressed and clearly doesn't have the drive needed to see the project through.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.