[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So was SSJ4 Gogeta really Super Saiyan God Gogeta?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
SSJ4 Gogeta's hair was red. I think instead of being a Super Saiyan 4 the fusion Gogeta managed to figure out God form.
>>
>>143843118
Exactly
>>
alternatively, when Toriyama was designing him, he liked the idea of red hair for a power up that far outclasses anything seen in Z, and used it again in Super since it basically ignores GT and he has more free reign over the design concepts
>>
> Gt isn't canon and is shit.
> Movies and Gogeta aren't canon
> Gohan is not a fighter and will not come back. We don't care that you grew up with kid Gohan on toonami.

Now delete this thread.
>>
>>143843397
>muh shitty opinion.
It may not be canon and I may not have liked it but GT is still something enjoyed by many.
>>
Really makes you think
>>
>>143843554
You can enjoy whatever you want but don't try to discuss shitty non canon material. It's like making a thread about the Bleach bount arc.
>>
>>143843646
but i liked the bount arc
>>
>>143843397
>muh canon

spot the weeb
>>
File: big_1447251072_image.jpg (209 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
big_1447251072_image.jpg
209 KB, 1280x720
>>143843646
>don't try to discuss
No! It's called FREE SPEECH, you communist faggot!
>>
>>143845237
Really?
>>
File: vegeta knows your secret.gif (443 KB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
vegeta knows your secret.gif
443 KB, 400x296
>>143843397
>Gt isn't canon and is shit.
>mfw GT isn't canon because it was in one of the universes Omni-King has destroyed for the reason it was fucking shit and pissed him off.
>>
Who cares? When the most interesting part of your battle shounen isn't the actual battles but the asspulls the main characters can do (new "forms") then you have a problem.
I wish dragonball would just die already.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.