[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this seriously the only good show this season? Everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: 1466407614103.png (2 MB, 1200x1684) Image search: [Google]
1466407614103.png
2 MB, 1200x1684
Is this seriously the only good show this season? Everything else seems fucking boring.

What are you watching?
>>
I wanna fuck Beatrice.
>>
Basically nothing.
>>
>>143842276
I figured. I was initially afraid that I'd be the only one, but it looks almost unanimous that this season blows. It's full of fucking sequels/S2s which are useless if you haven't actually watched the show yet.
>>
Litterally over 15 new shows this season are worth a watch. Give some a go.

91 Days, Days, Mob Psycho 100, Orange, Battery, Cheer Danshi, Amaama to Inazuma, Amanchu!!

All those seem good. And then there are a few more that seem decent enough to not completely suck.
>>
Aside from leftovers, only Binan Koukou.
And maybe Amanchu.

I don't really know what's airing this season though.
>>
>Re:Zero
>good
I'm getting pretty tired of this meme.
>>
>saying this when there are New Game and Love Live currently airing
>>
>>143842812
Oh, right, i forgot to add New game to the list of things that look really good.
>>
>Re:Zero
>good
I'm getting pretty tired of this meme.
>>
>>143842812
That first episode of New Game was horribly bad though. Not expecting much from that.
>>
File: best loli slut calls it.png (46 KB, 345x426) Image search: [Google]
best loli slut calls it.png
46 KB, 345x426
>not watching Bananya
>>
>>143841884
I'm watching every show this season has to offer for 3 weeks at the very least because I'm not a pleb.
>>
>>143841884
- bijutsubu
- masou gakuen
- regalia
>>
>>143842590
/a/ wont give most of those shows a chance because there isn't a harem worth of female characters in them and therefore they are 'fujoshit'.
>>
Too bad relife released all at once since its aots
>>
>>143842590
Orange is fuming trash and the rest sound gay as well. I'd need to hear something more than names before I go to the trouble of nabbing and watching them. All I know so far is that Orance is an unironic cuck anime to be avoided at all costs.

>>143843174
/a/ won't give shows chances because they're trash from the get-go or sequels to trash. Fujoshit, shounenshit, whatever—if it's even halfway decent a solid chunk of /a/ will like it, and that's not counting the newfags/normalfags.

To contradict this, I'm watching Pleaides and Trinity Seven. Heard TS was hilarious and had a solid MC, so I'm looking into it.
>>
>>143842682
>all opinions are memes
I hate to shatter your illusions, anon, but you need to be freed. There ARE opinions for or against animu that aren't meme opinions. You should be able to solve this, nigga.

>>143842812
>Love Live
lol
>>
>>143843094
>m-must watch garbage shows or I'm a pleb!
Quality trumps quantity you cockwall-climber.

>>143843175
How so? Isn't it another lame fucking isekai anime?
>>
>>143843616
Love Live is the most popular this season and is also the reason why nothing but fujoshit came out. Nobody wants to compete with LL
>>
>>143843666
>Nobody wants to compete with LL
Isn't the whole idea TO compete with every other show? Being afraid to churn out something good for any reason is stupid.
>>
>>143843565
Some people on /a/ will give good shows a chance, but remember recently everyone watched Boku Dake and Konosuba while Rakugo, the easy aots, had a very low viewership? Nearly everyone who watched it was impressed and were vocal about it, but the majority of /a/ just won't watch series they imagine to be for fujos.
>>
>>143843733
I fail to see if it's really AOTS for you when the show has such a small viewership. AOTS each season is determined by almost the entire community, not just in shitposting threads where people spam their opinion on the matter. If you're repeatedly getting laughed at for your self-chosen AOTS, you might be wrong.
>>
>>143843733
This dude getts it. Rakugo was the fucking shit! aots easily.
>>
>>143843933
You type retarded. You some kind of newfag or something? Your opinion is disregarded anyway, but I'm curious.
>>
>>143841884
Everything is shit this season. Fujoshit EVERYWHERE
>>
>>143844225
I knew there was a recent no good threads were standing out. Comparing this season to last season is no contest. Is it the natural order of things to balance out one good season with multiple shit ones?

What really was the *best* season over the past couple years? Last spring you think?
>>
>>143844316
Last spring was good
>>
>>143844316
Sure, last spring might have been the best season we have seen in a very long time. But i think this summer might have a few things to bring to the table.

There are far too many shows in school settings that run at the same time, but otherwise i think there is a solid roster.
>>
File: 1435209272710.jpg (335 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1435209272710.jpg
335 KB, 1920x1080
>>143844316
Yeah.
>>
>>143842812
Right now New Game, Art Club, Sunshine and Lightning are up for AOTS. This has been a great season so far for shows that aren't fujoshit.
>>
>>143844695
Fuck off tripfag. Go look for attention in one of those threads instead.
>>
>>143844695
Thanks for your worthless opinion.
>>
>>143844890
Go eat some poo
>>
>>143844890
>>143844922
I'm so glad you wanted to share your worthless opinion about me.
>>
>>143843174
To be fair. /a/nons do have a point when they call shows like "Osomatsu" Fujoshit" Which it is, it brings nothing of value other then that.
>>
>>143843871
Are you stupid? AOTS isn't decided by vote, and quality isn't decided by popularity. The term is clearly a judgement of quality rather than how many people liked it.

That said it was usually 3rd on polls on /a/, despite how slow and empty the threads were. Like I said, small viewership but most people who watched it thought it was great.
>>
>>143844927
Go shitpost elsewhere.

>>143844966
You're a highly sensitive attention-seeking bag of shit who is only tolerated because the mods are too retarded to do their jobs properly as they have years ago. You are an unfettered blight upon this board and are responsible for part of the newfag acceptance bullshit. Though not entirely upset by your presence, I sit here now and legitimately pray for you to suffer and die in the near future. If not that, then I would pray for you to be permabanned for being an unstoppable tumor for so long.

Everything about you is worthless because you wear your trip like a fucking hall monitor badge. You live in your own little world where the contempt of thousands of anonymous people simply does not exist to you.

You can't sing for shit. You aren't cool. You interpret your waterfall of (You)s as a measure of worth. Of all the tripfags in recent history, you are by far the most hated. Not even Lelouch is as despised as you are.

I am not in the minority. I'm just someone who isn't feeling lazy like most are and am actually taking the time to let this out. Keeping quiet and hating people silenty is stupid passive aggressive bullshit.

Keep your trip on, I can't stop you. No one but a decent mod can stop you. You should remember every day that your name carries contempt and you would be free of it all if you stayed true to /a/ culture, real culture, and remained anonymous.

That is why your opinion is dogshit. Because it belong to Jebus Matoi, not you. And you can't bear to drop the trip, can you?

Do it for a week. See how that goes.
>>
>>143845065
Calling it AOTS by yourself has no bearing whatsoever. If /a/ chooses an AOTS, you're just a contrarian for toting something else out of spite.

You're not retarded, just delusional and probably new. Otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation.
>>
>>143841884
From this new season, that aired and I'm willing to keep watching

New Game, Amaama, Iliya, D.Gray, Arslan, Momokuri and Souma.

Giving more chances to Fukigen

Wasn't expecting much and still got pretty let down with Servamp, Rewrite, Taboo Tatoo and Masou Gakuen
>>
>>143845242
God damn
>>
>>143845242
Holy fuck
Will he ever recover?
>>
>>143841884
I'm five episodes in after seeing this shit everywhere, and I just feel like it's so painfully derivative. It's not awful, but it's not as good as people seem to think it is.

I'll definitely admit it isn't the worst meme anime in the past few years, though.
>>
>>143841884
People still watch that shit? It was never good.
>>
>>143845242
I'm glad you were able to let it all out. It's not good to keep things bottled up inside.
>>
>>143841884

When is Elsa coming back? Nigga actually had to use his head when she was around.
>>
>>143845756
wont be back till arc 4 which the Ln hasnt caught up yet
>>
File: bananya1.jpg (82 KB, 600x371) Image search: [Google]
bananya1.jpg
82 KB, 600x371
>>143841884
>>
File: elsa.png (378 KB, 1100x900) Image search: [Google]
elsa.png
378 KB, 1100x900
>>143845864

Feels bad man. MC needs his bowels removed again to mellow his sperg ass out.
>>
>>143841884
I'm watching the second season of Boueibu, might pick up something else if it disappoints me.
>>
>>143843565
>if it's even halfway decent a solid chunk of /a/ will like it
It happened to Magical Nichibros and Osomatsu, as well as OPM.
>>
>>143845906
AOTS
>>
>>143842276
This. Nothing really interesting this season.
>>
>>143845999
>>143845756

A shame, it seems that the fan art has all but abandoned her. Her mouth is made for sex.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.