[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7
File: Re poster.jpg (815 KB, 1918x960) Image search: [Google]
Re poster.jpg
815 KB, 1918x960
Which one?
>>
They're all garbage.
>>
>>143830508
The first two are good, don't know about the third one. If I had to choose only one, It'd be re:zero
>>
Relife>Rewrite>shit>Rezero
>>
>>143830508
People really like ReZero? filthy peasants...
>>
Gonna have to go with Relife. I had no expectations for it but it actually turned out to be great.

Rezero started well but turned to shit after about 5 episodes.
>>
>>143830508
A lot of people are hating on re:zero because the current arc is super cringe but overall it's good
>>
>>143830508
One of them is not like the others.
>>
Re:zero - super good first episode
Re:write - super shit first episode
>>
>>143830508
Rewrite is good
>>
They're all terrible.
>>
>>143830980
Rewrite, like every goddamn Key series, is mediocre to shit for the first 90% that drags out forever and then decent for 9% near the end then the 1% Keymagic shits all over everything you were kind-of enjoying.
>>
None they're all trash
>>
Next season:
ReMatch
ReCode
ReTcon

screencap this
>>
>>143831088

Successful formula though. Really says more about the current stock of anime watchers than anything though. People are going to watch this 13 episode original route hack job of some visual novel they might have liked a few years back and they're going to love it.
>>
>>143831181

The new thing after light novels with insanely long titles seems to be extremely melodramatic stories about some form of reincarnation with similar sounding one word portmanteaus.
>>
>>143831088
Rewrite is nothing like the other key VN's at all.
>>
>>143830882
>Re:write - super shit first episode
Animeonlyfag detected.
Just because you don't understand it, doesn't mean it's bad.
>>
>>143831181
>>143831246
>a loser neet travels back to the time before his knee injury that ended his budding sports career

>a loser neet travels back in time to stop his brother, who had turned into a mad hacker, from crashing the global stock markets and thus provoking war with China

>a loser neet travels back in time to convince his revered sensei, a failed manga artist, of changing the really shitty ending to his one succesful story
>>
>>143831088
>Rewrite, like every goddamn Key series
But it's not written by Maeda like every other Key series.
Good to know you did your research before generalizing it like a retard.
>>
>>143830995
>>143831158
>>143830535
Samefag.
>>
>>143830594
repretty much rethis
>>
>>143831726
Not even close.
>>
File: 0018.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
0018.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
>>143830508

Spoiler-free Rewrite synopsis for animeonlyfags:

Rewrite tells the story of Kazamatsuri Bond, a 27 year old agent of U.N. Special Ops (UNSO).
Bond was an edgy kid, he enjoyed killing bratty children's parents in front of them.
He fought the terrorists of the Greenpeace conglomerate with every drop of his blood, no matter how many dinosaurs they had.
Both factions were fighting over a nuclear device called the Lock, which could destroy the world.
During one such battle Bond was defeated, and put into a coma because of the nuclear device.

Now at age 27, after waking from his coma, Bond decided fuck it and to enter school again, because he still looked like he was 17 from nuclear radiation.
Well he actually has amnesia as a side effect, but he just wants to live it up at school like he never got to.
He wanted to get a girlfriend, mess with his best friend, join a club, become a TV reporter and grope some girl's tits.
To get all of this, he joined a club where he reported on Paranormal stuff with the other members.

Little did Bond know, the members were all undercover agents of UNSO and Terrorist Greenpeace!
His childhood friend also turned out to be the girl whose parents he killed. Apparently she resurrected them into plant zombies, because she's a magical sage.
One friend is a UNSO top agent, one friend has a servant who is Bond's alternative universe self, one friend is literally worse than Hitler, and one friend is a walking biohazard.

If that wasn't enough, the Lock turned up again, starting another war. The Lock is actually a cute deadpan girl, with an obsession for Bond. She sneaks into his bed at night and haunts him.
To top it all off, Bond's blood is now nuclear residue which he can shape at will!

Now Bond must choose a side, but no matter what happens, the earth is fucked either way.
Unless of course he can become a tree, build a canoe with his wood, fly it to the moon and terraform it. That would solve everything.

Written by Romeo Tanaka.
>>
Rewrite just screamed "low budget rushed series" from the get-go.
It's only going to be 13 episodes, right? I can already see it.
>>
>>143830594
>>143830701
>>143831750
Shit taste.
Go watch Shitlive: Shitshine because that's more to your tastes.

>>143830729
>Gonna have to go with Relife. I had no expectations for it but it actually turned out to be great.
Good taste.

>Rezero started well but turned to shit after about 5 episodes.
Keep watching it anon, it got good again at episode 7.
That's when the nips started liking it too and it started selling from flopsville.
>>
>>143831759
the actual funny part is that I can't even tell if this is real or not
>>
>>143831759
He's nuclear, but is he wild?
>>
>>143830508
>Oh look another /a/ lecontrarian assburgers thread.
You are fucking cancer. No. Worse than cancer
>>
>>143831872
How?
>>
>>143831872
What could be worse than cancer?
>>
File: 27432019.jpg.jpg (84 KB, 547x720) Image search: [Google]
27432019.jpg.jpg
84 KB, 547x720
>>143831914
Traps and the fags who like traps but call themselves straight.
>>
File: before_and_after.jpg (41 KB, 481x535) Image search: [Google]
before_and_after.jpg
41 KB, 481x535
>>143830508
Re:Zero and ReLife I liked both. Prefer Re:Zero more. Didn't try Rewrite yet
>>
>>143831872
>Oh look another I don't like people having different opinions post.
You are fucking cancer. No. Worse than cancer.
>>
Do you know what the REAL problem with this thread is?
>>
File: kazamatsuribond.png (979 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kazamatsuribond.png
979 KB, 1280x720
>>143831759
how come whenever someone posts this these days you always forget the picture that goes with it
>>
>>143832208
CBC, anon.
>>
>>143832498
life is CBC
>>
Which one do I start with first if I want to get into the Re series /a/?
>>
I thought ReLife was good, yet here people are comparing it to tripe like Re:Zero?
>>
>>143832953
Re: 0096.
>>
>>143830508
I prefer Resident Evil
>>
>>143830508
This is kind of hard for me to answer. I haven't seen Rewrite, but I've definitely enjoyed both Re:ZERO and ReLIFE.
I really dig the Groundhog Day-esque plot of Re:ZERO and seeing how the protagonist will use experience and knowledge from his previous cycles to his advantage. However, the most recent few episodes haven't had any of that and the protagonist has had a major shift in character that both feels out of place and makes him hard to root for.
I don't think ReLIFE reaches the same heights as Re:ZERO, but it is far more consistent all around, and the idea of a mostly typical highschool anime from the perspective of someone much older is interesting for the duration of at least its first season.
At this point, I'd probably say ReLIFE is the better of the two I've seen, just because it is consistently good throughout, but Re:ZERO is still airing, so it could definitely turn around if the protagonist gets his shit together and if the story goes back to being anime Groundhog's Day.
>>
re:zero is better than most anime weve gotten in fucking years the characters are actually complex the story shifts and turns and because of subarus power it can pretty much give new exciting shit to look forward to every week.

Fuck every single one of you that thinks its bad because you saw a thread hating on it
>>
>>143834521
Wow you are MAD
>>
>>143834638
doesnt make me not right
>>
>>143835268
Oh no everything you said was stupid and wrong, it's just not interesting.
>>
>>143835356
>everything you said was stupid and wrong
>>
>>143835492
Thank you for reiterating what I typed five minutes ago, I'd forgotten.
>>
File: klEXaHy.jpg (408 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
klEXaHy.jpg
408 KB, 2048x1536
>>143830508
is time looping the new isekai?
>>
>>143835569
apparently you also forgot to write an arguement , you must be very forgetful
>>
>>143830736
Stopped after episode 12. Knew it was going to shit because of spoilers so dropped it before i could witness the edge fest
>>
>>143835740
Oh yeah you're right!
But I'm thankful that my bad memory caused me to forget that oh so essential part, I'd never lower myself to argue with someone that can't even type with some semblance of competency.
>>
>>143835889
>the show is stupid because i say so and you're also stupid because i say so

if you lowered yourself anymore you'd be below ground levels
>>
>>143836033
Why are you misquoting me?
>>
>>143836100
im not, im rewriting exactly what you said without your fancy words
>>
>>143836200
That is not what you did.
>>
>>143836258
what did i do?
>>
>>143836386
You misquoted me.
Are all subhuman ESLs as thickheaded as you?
>>
>>143830508
Re: Hamatora
>>
>>143836471
you dont seem very bright yourself given the fact that your only actual addition to the conversation has been name-calling.

really makes you wonder which one is the subhuman thickheaded person.
>>
>>143836471
hint : its you
>>
>>143836571
>>143836624
It's good to know that Re:Zero fans are just as uncreative and unintelligent as the anime they like.
>>
>>143836707
there you go again, arent you the sweetest wittle thing?
>>
>>143836707
fuck off
>>
>>143836811
haha
>>
>>143834235
I don't feel like Subaru's shift in character is out of place. The reason his boisterous and loud personality worked before is that he was able to do things within his power to make a change to the circumstances.

This time, the situation with Emilia and the selection is something that Subaru both has no idea about and can make no beneficial change. Emilia knew this and told him to simmer down while they were in town. He didn't listen and he got bashed in the ass for it.

The change in his character is him realizing that he fucked up and he doesn't want to realize it.
>>
>>143834235
>it could definitely turn around if it goes back to being anime Groundhogs day
It doesnt, if anything it gets even further into the edgefest and adds on some pointless torture and best girl dieing so MC can carry around her corpse for the rest of the series
>>
I've avoided a for a while to avoid relife spoilers as it took me a while to finish the series.

Did people talk about it? I feel like if that didn't happen it must be because the series got released all at once.
>>
>>143831612
Anime should stand on its own merits. If I have to read to understand it then it isn't a good anime. Have fun when this doesn't get S2 because only the diehards actually watch.
>>
>>143835666
Is Christmas cake the new loli?
>>
>>143838223
Yeah just go to the ReLife threads. I think the majority of viewers were pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>143830508
Re:Zero
>>
>>143838223
Strangely I wasn't spoiled and I even asked how it ended.
I'd like to see a s2
>>
Rezero is a dirty cinema trick that shouldn't be allowed, a sin.
Rewinding time on death is essentially just making the drama and plot progress very shallow, it is pointless. Why have drama if everything is just going to solve itself by it's own. Might aswell just skip to the happy end cause you all know it doesn't matter how bad the plot twists around, result will always be the same it is just gonna take a couple of more episodes to get there.

MC is a edgy, arrogant and a idiot, obviously inspired by shinji and similar characters we have seen thousands of times before.

Tldr Shinji MC in a non-story environment where plot or drama isn't real cause of powers designed to nullify meaningfull progression
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.