[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are sexy goblins suddenly every wherein manga?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (414 KB, 752x1080) Image search: [Google]
file.png
414 KB, 752x1080
Why are sexy goblins suddenly every wherein manga?
>>
>>143827877
Cock Goblin or Goblin Cock?
>>
Oh, I remember that manga. It is kinda fun, even if full of cliches.
>>
>>143829158
It's not really good but it's a lot less bad than most recent isekai shit.

So far, I'm sure it'll go retard soon.
>>
>>143827877
Sexy slimes are even better tho.
>>
>>143829272
It's about 37 yo man who reincarnates into an asexual slime. Thanks to that we finally have an isekai mc who doesn't run after his dick 90% of the time. It makes it 100 times better than other isekai simply because of that fact.
>>
>>143829158
>>143829272
So long as it does not turn into 120% shit like Re:Monster which started out decently but then quickly turned into a power fantasy beyond my ability to stomach.
>>
>>143827877
Aren't they more hobgoblins though? Since they were goblins before they evolved right?

>>143829394
Unfortunately, it also suffers from way too much power creep. But it cancels out I guess.
>>
>>143827877
Where's Goblin Slayer when you need him?
>>
>>143827877
I want to rape a goblin.
>>
>>143829606
Changing his name to Goblin Layer.
>>
>>143827877
Because female goblins are for cock gobblin'.

>>143829527
Tensei Slime is all about power fantasy. The villains are completely ineffective compared to the characters in the MC's camp. No one ever really measures up to them in the story, actually. I mean, the minions of the MC's minions are the only ones who go through any difficult battles and this is only late into the story. And this all happens pretty early on (comparatively speaking) in the story right after the MC beats the first "big" threat from the human kingdoms.

The only interesting thing in the story are the characters' abilities. Zegion is a righteous bad ass.

>>143829394
Well, MC's waifu won't let him have a dick.
>>
>>143829394
>>143829532
Nah. MC is a "sexy, androgynous" boy who everyone is attracted to. Just because the MC isn't a horn dog doesn't mean there aren't any sexual fantasies in this story. It just does the same thing and pretty much just metaphorically and literally castrates the MC. The same with any other "harem" story where the MC does nothing to deserve the love and affection of his harem, but they're all over him anyway.
>>
>>143830583
You are not helping this.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.